Repeal & Replace the ACA? Trump tells the GOP, "forget it" !

Of course, Trump never said anything like that. But consider the source: The headline was written by a typical board leftist fanatic.

Trump Says He Never Promised to Quickly Repeal Obamacare. Here’s a Bunch of Times He Promised Exactly That.

Trump Says He Never Promised to Quickly Repeal Obamacare. Here’s a Bunch of Times He Promised Exactly That.
Obama promised obamacare would save a person $2500 a year. That lie cost people thousands.
If that's true, it should be easy to repeal then

:lmao:

You want the ACA, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

Not really a problem....Just looking for ONE honest right winger to OPENLY admit that Trump flip flops like a fresh caught flounder.......But, on here, you folks are all Trump cult members.

Of course, they lied. Did you actually believe they would repeal ObamaCare? I never did.

One observation, however......

Obama's "lie" STILL got 20 million additional people insured....mostly people who never had isuch insurance before.

Whereas, Trump's"lie" was just demagoguery to gain votes..

Obama's lie was an expensive boondoggle that benefited few at the expense of the majority.

Of course, Trump never said anything like that. But consider the source: The headline was written by a typical board leftist fanatic.

Obama promised obamacare would save a person $2500 a year. That lie cost people thousands.
This was Obama's campaign promise (aka sales pitch) in 2008. The plan he had then bears little resemblance to what actually was passed by congress. Once the health industry lobbyists came in, it was toast, but just look at the heath insurance stock values.

You want the ACA, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

Not really a problem....Just looking for ONE honest right winger to OPENLY admit that Trump flip flops like a fresh caught flounder.......But, on here, you folks are all Trump cult members.

Of course, they lied. Did you actually believe they would repeal ObamaCare? I never did.

One observation, however......

Obama's "lie" STILL got 20 million additional people insured....mostly people who never had isuch insurance before.

Whereas, Trump's"lie" was just demagoguery to gain votes..

However, Trump has once again this year scaled back advertising for Obamacare enrollment.

He's also cut back on the time limits for people to enrol.

Forum List

Back