Repeat after me: LYIN TED! THAT'S HIS NAME!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I'M CALLIN YOU OUT LYIN TED! LISTEN TO ALL THESE PEOPLE ON THE USMB FORUM! THEY'RE CALLING YOU OUT! YOU'RE LYIN TED!

Cel9m1jWEAAxXFk.jpg

Which is the biggest and boldest liar, Trump or Cruz?

Since Ted hasn't lied the answer seems easy
I don't know about Cruz never lying, but I don't think anyone can outdo Trump when it comes to lying.
I think Hillary has him beat both in quantity and quality.
Nah, Trump is pathological.
And Hillary isnt?
Not even in the same league as Trump. All politicians get accused of lying, but often the so called lies are comments that are embellished, exaggerated or taken out of context. Trump tells full-fledged blatant lies habitually and that is what makes him a pathological liar.

Since Ted hasn't lied the answer seems easy
I don't know about Cruz never lying, but I don't think anyone can outdo Trump when it comes to lying.
And Hillary isnt?
Not even in the same league as Trump. All politicians get accused of lying, but often the so called lies are comments that are embellished, exaggerated or taken out of context. Trump tells full-fledged blatant lies habitually and that is what makes him a pathological liar.
Every claim she makes in this video has been shown to be a lie.

And Hillary isnt?

A fifteen-minute video with your say so, there are lies contained in it is probably a lot of speculation on your part. Plus, it has nothing to do with Cruz or even Trump. Seems to be a deflection.

And Hillary isnt?

A fifteen-minute video with your say so, there are lies contained in it is probably a lot of speculation on your part. Plus, it has nothing to do with Cruz or even Trump. Seems to be a deflection.

There is zero speculation on my part. Literally every claim she makes there has been shown to be a lie. Not subject to opinion here.

Forum List

Back