Repeat after me: LYIN TED! THAT'S HIS NAME!

Donald has created many good paying jobs for union workers. How many jobs has Lyin Ted created? None! Wake up Wisconsin!

Last edited:
Cez4oEQXIAAIMsr.jpg

Donald has created many good paying jobs for union workers. How many jobs has Lyin Ted created? None! Wake up Wisconsin!
Could you pull your pants up and wipe your chin before posting again?

Geez, the Trumpbots are as bad as the Obama knee-padders.

TRUMP IS ONLY CANDIDATE WHO HAS EVER CREATED ANY JOBS! Vote Trump putting Americans first!

Since Ted hasn't lied the answer seems easy
I don't know about Cruz never lying, but I don't think anyone can outdo Trump when it comes to lying.
I think Hillary has him beat both in quantity and quality.
Nah, Trump is pathological.
And Hillary isnt?
Not even in the same league as Trump. All politicians get accused of lying, but often the so called lies are comments that are embellished, exaggerated or taken out of context. Trump tells full-fledged blatant lies habitually and that is what makes him a pathological liar.

Embellishment, exaggerated, taken out of context, all words for justifying and dismissing blatant lies. Only nut jobs would believe that.

TRUMP IS ONLY CANDIDATE WHO HAS EVER CREATED ANY JOBS! Vote Trump putting Americans first!

I don't know about Cruz never lying, but I don't think anyone can outdo Trump when it comes to lying.
And Hillary isnt?
Not even in the same league as Trump. All politicians get accused of lying, but often the so called lies are comments that are embellished, exaggerated or taken out of context. Trump tells full-fledged blatant lies habitually and that is what makes him a pathological liar.

Embellishment, exaggerated, taken out of context, all words for justifying and dismissing blatant lies. Only nut jobs would believe that.

Well, the way Trump attacks women, I would have to call him, "TRAILER TRASH TRUMP!" Trump shall be called by his new nickname by me, "Triple T" until he leaves wives alone.

It amazes me that when Carson pulled in front of Trump, his buddy, the editor of the National Enquirer started attacking him. Hmmmmmmm I say. When Rubio started making waves, who attacked? Why the National Enquirer of course. And now that polls showed Cruz leading in Wisconsin and closing ground across the country, who attacks? Why the editor of the National Enquirer, AKA "Mr Pecker," who we should call "Peter Pecker, good friend of "TRAILER TRASH TRUMP," AKA "Triple T!"

I was actually going to vote in the primary for "Triple T," until he started attacking wives. I am extremely happy that my primary is still coming up, because "Lyin Ted" is now a better choice than "Triple T." I have always felt that the government using the IRS to attack conservatives was beyond the pale. After watching how "Triple T" attacks anything that might upset his apple cart a little, there is no way in hell I want to have him in charge of the IRS, and screw with any American citizen, including Democrats.

And Hillary isnt?

Well, the way Trump attacks women, I would have to call him, "TRAILER TRASH TRUMP!" Trump shall be called by his new nickname by me, "Triple T" until he leaves wives alone.

It amazes me that when Carson pulled in front of Trump, his buddy, the editor of the National Enquirer started attacking him. Hmmmmmmm I say. When Rubio started making waves, who attacked? Why the National Enquirer of course. And now that polls showed Cruz leading in Wisconsin and closing ground across the country, who attacks? Why the editor of the National Enquirer, AKA "Mr Pecker," who we should call "Peter Pecker, good friend of "TRAILER TRASH TRUMP," AKA "Triple T!"

I was actually going to vote in the primary for "Triple T," until he started attacking wives. I am extremely happy that my primary is still coming up, because "Lyin Ted" is now a better choice than "Triple T." I have always felt that the government using the IRS to attack conservatives was beyond the pale. After watching how "Triple T" attacks anything that might upset his apple cart a little, there is no way in hell I want to have him in charge of the IRS, and screw with any American citizen, including Democrats.

What in the world does this have to with Hillary and her lying? Deflect much?

And Hillary isnt?

The thread is about "Lyin Ted!" Lyin Ted was given the name by "Triple T," TRAILER TRASH TRUMP! This thread has nothing to do with Hillary, Bosnia, Clinton, so I have no idea of what it is you speak. You want to talk about Bosnia Clinton, make a thread.

And Hillary isnt?

OOppps, sorry, IC why you said that, my mistake. I accidentally quoted you. Again, sorry.

And Hillary isnt?

OOppps, sorry, IC why you said that, my mistake. I accidentally quoted you. Again, sorry.

No problem, I just couldn't connect the dots. Thanks!

Ted supports
-The syrians coming here
-Supported the TPP
-Supported the corker bill that made it easy for the iran deal
-Supported legal residency in 2013

Yet, people call this asshole conservative? lol

And liberals call him an asshole? lol

Forum List

Back