Repeat after me: LYIN TED! THAT'S HIS NAME!

CgMXkPAUYAAq4ce.jpg

An all-out internal power struggle has erupted at the Republican National Committee, just days before a critical party gathering in Florida, as the head of the RNC’s powerful rules committee has accused his own party leadership of a “major breach of trust” in trying to block a rule change that he said would make it harder to reopen the GOP nomination fight at a contested convention this summer. ...
RNC Official Accuses Party Leadership Of 'Major Breach Of Trust'

watch 7:38. Lyin Ted stumbled and bumbled after he got question from a gay guy

Which is the biggest and boldest liar, Trump or Cruz?

Hillary is by far the biggest liar!
I don't know, Trump could really give her a battle in that department.
There is no comparison with Hillary. If Trump isn't lying he is whining. It is hard for him to get through a day without telling lies. His entire life has been based on him doing one, the other or doing both concurrently.

After the video showing Ted at the gay haters forum and later denying knowing anything about what Swanson said right in front of him there has been no more clear evidence of lying by a candidate.

Cruz has always given me the creeps but now he has proven to be an absolute lying POS. Can the GOP please provide a good honest man for a candidate?

There is no comparison with Hillary. If Trump isn't lying he is whining. It is hard for him to get through a day without telling lies. His entire life has been based on him doing one, the other or doing both concurrently.

Fine then list Trumps top 5 lies, it should be easy according to you. Put up or shut up.

Except every factchecker disagrees with you...

But the difference is factcheckers leave all there judgements with links and transparency...

You have say it an evidence is not needed...

Again another thread about the massive lying in the GOP campaign and it 14 posts to deflect to Hillary...

Fine then list Trumps top 5 lies, it should be easy according to you. Put up or shut up.
Do you really want to go there?
Let's start out with the one about seeing thousands of Muslims cheering in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11.
Might as well add in the one about the hijackers flying their wives and families home a few days before the attack.
Oh, one more, he claimed the domestic product was below zero on June 15, '15.
Might as well add the one about unemployment rate might be as high as 42%.
Almost have five so might as well give you one more. In November, he said the feds were sending Syrian refugees to states with Republican governors.

Trump’s Week of Errors, Exaggerations and Flat-out Falsehoods

3 Insights About Donald Trump’s Constant Lying

Forum List

Back