Repeat after me: LYIN TED! THAT'S HIS NAME!

HE ALWAYS PLAYS WITH IT!

Which is the biggest and boldest liar, Trump or Cruz?

Hillary is by far the biggest liar!
I don't know, Trump could really give her a battle in that department.
There is no comparison with Hillary. If Trump isn't lying he is whining. It is hard for him to get through a day without telling lies. His entire life has been based on him doing one, the other or doing both concurrently.

Fine then list Trumps top 5 lies, it should be easy according to you. Put up or shut up.
Do you really want to go there?
Let's start out with the one about seeing thousands of Muslims cheering in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11.
Might as well add in the one about the hijackers flying their wives and families home a few days before the attack.
Oh, one more, he claimed the domestic product was below zero on June 15, '15.
Might as well add the one about unemployment rate might be as high as 42%.
Almost have five so might as well give you one more. In November, he said the feds were sending Syrian refugees to states with Republican governors.

Now hop on one leg while patting your head.

Hillary is by far the biggest liar!
I don't know, Trump could really give her a battle in that department.
There is no comparison with Hillary. If Trump isn't lying he is whining. It is hard for him to get through a day without telling lies. His entire life has been based on him doing one, the other or doing both concurrently.

Fine then list Trumps top 5 lies, it should be easy according to you. Put up or shut up.
Do you really want to go there?
Let's start out with the one about seeing thousands of Muslims cheering in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11.
Might as well add in the one about the hijackers flying their wives and families home a few days before the attack.
Oh, one more, he claimed the domestic product was below zero on June 15, '15.
Might as well add the one about unemployment rate might be as high as 42%.
Almost have five so might as well give you one more. In November, he said the feds were sending Syrian refugees to states with Republican governors.

Now hop on one leg while patting your head.
You get the prize for most wimpy, cowardly punk-ass response. Congratulations.

Lyin Ted loses a voter every time he opens his mouth.

One of the funniest quotes I read about dealing with Ted was from a lawyer who worked with him on immigration reform..

I love it. It's simple. It's succinct. It's to the point. No fooling around.

To know Ted is to hate Ted.

:lmao:

Lyin Ted loses a voter every time he opens his mouth.

One of the funniest quotes I read about dealing with Ted was from a lawyer who worked with him on immigration reform..

I love it. It's simple. It's succinct. It's to the point. No fooling around.

To know Ted is to hate Ted.

:lmao:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he's not Ted though, he's LYIN TED.

unless Lyin Ted can quickly make inroads with non-evangelical voters who so far have mostly rejected him, he has little chance of stopping President Trump

14 of the 15 most religious states, according to the Pew Research Center, have already voted in the Republican primary. Around 9 of the 20 least religious states are still to come.

RIP LYIN TED

WHAT'S HIS NAME?!

LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED! LYIN TED!

CgxyK1eU4AAA1H3.jpg

That's hilarious given the number of lies Trump has told this campaign. He is, Hillary included, the most dishonest candidate in this cycle.

Forum List

Back