Repeat after me: LYIN TED! THAT'S HIS NAME!

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUR NAME IS SENATOR LYIN TED & YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!

CfIbJu1WwAEgnMw.jpg

Can basquebromance be a false flag reverse troll? He is obviously demented and stupid beyond belief. No one can be this stupid and be able to breathe without assistance. Could someone in the Cruze camp be running him? Along the lines of "If this is the intellectual attainments of you average Trumpkin, I had better vote for Cruz "

I can't believe what a feeble minded jerk basquebromance is

folks who like Lyin Ted cant accept that folks dislike Lyin Ted.

we started with 17. LYIN TED & KASICH ARE THE LEFTOVERS! LYIN TED & KASICH ARE THE LEFTOVERS! LYIN TED & KASICH ARE THE LEFTOVERS!

Ted supports
-The syrians coming here
-Supported the TPP
-Supported the corker bill that made it easy for the iran deal
-Supported legal residency in 2013

Yet, people call this asshole conservative? lol

Wow, that's stinging. Conservatives are always keen to know who liberals think are actually "conservative." Many won't sleep soundly tonight because of you

Listen to the A-holes. They don't have the intellectual ability to argue about a political issue so they post junk like "lyin ted" and pretend they made a statement. It's going to be all Alinsky all the time from the low information left from now on.

he's gotta release his birth records. he's gotta release his birth records.

CfnYCwpVIAANdQf.jpg

Listen to the A-holes. They don't have the intellectual ability to argue about a political issue so they post junk like "lyin ted" and pretend they made a statement. It's going to be all Alinsky all the time from the low information left from now on.

Agreed.

This is a rubber room thread.

More evidence of Trumpettes drinking the koolaid. Trump is a master manipulator and he knows he lies much more than Cruz, so he got out in front and accuses Cruz of doing what he does even more.
Facts don't lie, but Trump sure as hell does
Just look at how much this guy lies. It's astonishing.
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
Cruz isn't great, but more honest than Trump
Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas
Hillary looks like a saint compared to these clowns

Forum List

Back