Report: A FISA Warrant Was Issued in October to Investigate Russian Hacking

What makes you think it's "valid," because you hate Trump?

Because a FISA warrant requires probable cause. If a warrant was in fact obtained, that standard would have been met and deemed therefore valid.

I don't know WTF you're talking about.

It has already been explained to you that getting a FISA warrant is easier than falling down. It means nothing. It's really just evidence that the government committed a crime by wire tapping the headquarters of the opposition party. You snowflakes all blubber incessantly about Russia "hacking the election," but here is clear proof that Obama hacked the election.

Your post is evidence of your profound retardation. Do you post from a group home?
In other words, you have nothing to counter my post with.

It's been countered repeatedly yet you continue. Hence the retardation.
Saying "nuh uhn!" doesn't impress me much.

This looks real bad for Obama, the former Constitutionally ineligible non-natural born Citizen president.

How so?

Either it's the invention of a right wing news site that and Trump has made as ass of himself.

or

There was probable cause for a Judge to grant a FISA warrant at the request of an independent investigating agency.

Either way Obama look just peachy.

That's called a "false dilemma." Those aren't the only possibilities. It has already been pointed out that the 0.03% of warrant requests are rejected by the FISA judge. Getting a warrant for a wire tap is easier than falling down.
that's a completely ill informed false narrative....bripat

The reason they get most all of their warrants is because the Justice Dpt knows what is constitutional and what is not and they dot all i's and cross all t's before bringing the warrant request to the judges, for approval...they don't bring illegal/frivolous requests to the FISA court...

That's called a "false dilemma." Those aren't the only possibilities. It has already been pointed out that the 0.03% of warrant requests are rejected by the FISA judge. Getting a warrant for a wire tap is easier than falling down.
that's a completely ill informed false narrative....bripat

The reason they get most all of their warrants is because the Justice Dpt knows what is constitutional and what is not and they dot all i's and cross all t's before bringing the warrant request to the judges, for approval...they don't bring illegal/frivolous requests to the FISA court...

The morons can't recognize hard work, and instead believe it's due to something being easy.

Ex: He won the NASCAR Championship seven times, winning a record 200 races during his career, winning the Daytona 500 a record seven times, and winning a record 27 races (10 of them consecutively) in the 1967 season alone

Richard Petty won so many races because of his driving, not because it was easy.

Because a FISA warrant requires probable cause. If a warrant was in fact obtained, that standard would have been met and deemed therefore valid.

I don't know WTF you're talking about.

It has already been explained to you that getting a FISA warrant is easier than falling down. It means nothing. It's really just evidence that the government committed a crime by wire tapping the headquarters of the opposition party. You snowflakes all blubber incessantly about Russia "hacking the election," but here is clear proof that Obama hacked the election.

Your post is evidence of your profound retardation. Do you post from a group home?
In other words, you have nothing to counter my post with.

It's been countered repeatedly yet you continue. Hence the retardation.
Saying "nuh uhn!" doesn't impress me much.

Holy shit how many times do Trumpbots need to be told that Presidents can not request wire taps? Seriously, every thread that talks about Obama requesting a wire tap needs to be put in conspiracy theories...

Learn what FISA is. Sorosbot.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia
By Louise Mensch
10:18 pm, November 7, 2016
Louise Mensch

✔@LouiseMensch

Breitbart and Russia are 100% linked. Bannon has been pushing Russia's line since Andrew Breitbart "died suddenly" https://twitter.com/zackstanton/status/835151361755000832 …

10:42 AM - 24 Feb 2017
Louise Mensch

✔@LouiseMensch

I absolutely believe that Andrew Breitbart was murdered by Putin, just as the founder of RT was murdered by Putin.

10:44 AM - 24 Feb 2017
I thought all the snowflake douche bags were denying that any such warrant was never issued.
Mensch herself calls Tramp a liar!

By Louise Mensch
Louise Mensch

✔@LouiseMensch

Breitbart and Russia are 100% linked. Bannon has been pushing Russia's line since Andrew Breitbart "died suddenly" https://twitter.com/zackstanton/status/835151361755000832 …

Louise Mensch

✔@LouiseMensch

I absolutely believe that Andrew Breitbart was murdered by Putin, just as the founder of RT was murdered by Putin.

I thought all the snowflake douche bags were denying that any such warrant was never issued.

Are you saying that she is RETRACTING the story?

Mensch’s Nov. 7 Heat Street report, vaguely attributed to “two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community,” claimed that the FBI was granted a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to examine emails and other communications between Trump, at least three of his associates, and two financial institutions with Russian connections, SVB Bank and the Alfa Bank."

[

No, the ACT does NOT state that....where do you even get that from?

The act does not state WHAT?

FISA has a secret court that can, and in this case did, issue warrants to the Administration allowing spying on them.

In 2015, FISA did not turn down a SINGLE request by the Obama regime to spy on American Citizens. It is an established fact that FISA issued permission to the Obama administration to engage in surveillance of Trump Tower in October of 2016. The only part that is not known is if Donald Trump was personally named. Either way, this dwarfs the Watergate burglary.

I wonder what Assange has on this?

Things are looking grim for Obama and the Dims. Evidence of the October FISA warrant has turned up. It won't be long until the actual thing is published, and then Obama's goose is cooked.

Investigative journalists Sara Carter (formerly of the Washington Times, the Washington Examiner, and The Blaze) and John Solomon (formerly of the the Washington Post, the Washington Times, and AP) spoke to sources close to the investigation who have been "watching in horror" at the politicization of intelligence since the election, and wanted to set the record straight.

"What we don't know is who was connected to that FISA," Carter said on Sean Hannity's show Wednesday night. "What was that FISA looking at? That is very highly classified. Nobody wants to talk about that particular FISA, right now. They said it did have to do with the Russian hacking on a very broad level, but it didn't hone in directly on Trump is what I was told," she said.

In addition to the FISA warrant in October, the FBI obtained a separate warrant that same month to look into a computer server tied to then-candidate Donald Trump's businesses in Trump Towers (but not located in Trump Towers). According to the report, the feds used traditional investigative techniques to examine allegations of computer activity tied to two Russian banks and there had been no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.

The FBI quickly concluded that "the computer activity in question involved no nefarious contacts, bank transactions or encrypted communications with the Russians."

So why would a FISA warrant to investigate RUSSIAN hacking have anything to do with Trump?

...unless you're admitting he was in on it.

[

No, the ACT does NOT state that....where do you even get that from?

The act does not state WHAT?

FISA has a secret court that can, and in this case did, issue warrants to the Administration allowing spying on them.

In 2015, FISA did not turn down a SINGLE request by the Obama regime to spy on American Citizens. It is an established fact that FISA issued permission to the Obama administration to engage in surveillance of Trump Tower in October of 2016. The only part that is not known is if Donald Trump was personally named. Either way, this dwarfs the Watergate burglary.

I wonder what Assange has on this?
oh my Lord, STAY AWAY from your ALTERNATIVE FACTS and news, please! :rolleyes:

The alleged FISA warrant issued for the RUSSIAN BANKS communicating in a strange manner with Trump's one server, was NOT a warrant for anything even near Trump Tower...the strange Trump computer/server doing this with the Russian bank was located in PENNSYLVANIA....silly!

get your facts straight!

[

So why would a FISA warrant to investigate RUSSIAN hacking have anything to do with Trump?

So, Obama didn't bug Trump.but since he did it's because Trump is a Russian spy. :thup:

You Fascists are something else.

[
oh my Lord, STAY AWAY from your ALTERNATIVE FACTS and news, please! :rolleyes:

No worries, I avoid the Washington Post and the utter fabrications they peddle whenever I can.

The alleged FISA warrant issued for the RUSSIAN BANKS communicating in a strange manner with Trump's one server, was NOT a warrant for anything even near Trump Tower...the strange Trump computer/server doing this with the Russian bank was located in PENNSYLVANIA....silly!

get your facts straight!

The FISA warrant was sought off of a SLATE article, which was later retracted, since it is a complete fabrication.

A Group of Computer Scientists Believes a Trump Server Was Communicating With a Russian Bank

Nice that a PRESIDENT uses fake news from a hate site as the basis for FISA applications.

By Louise Mensch
Louise Mensch

✔@LouiseMensch

Louise Mensch

✔@LouiseMensch

Are you saying that she is RETRACTING the story?

Mensch’s Nov. 7 Heat Street report, vaguely attributed to “two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community,” claimed that the FBI was granted a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to examine emails and other communications between Trump, at least three of his associates, and two financial institutions with Russian connections, SVB Bank and the Alfa Bank."

She is retracting the lies Trump told that he falsely claimed came from her article.

[

Why would the Mafia enforcers be needed to protect your business, unless there really are third parties breaking your legs and merchandise if you don't pay?

Do you get how silly you sound? Obama used "Russian Hacking" as the pretense to bug the office of the opposition candidate. That is what you fascist democrats do. You are a criminal party who engage in routinely criminal acts.

Remember, the FISA application was based on a fucking SLATE article, yes the leftist hate site Slate.

Things are looking grim for Obama and the Dims. Evidence of the October FISA warrant has turned up. It won't be long until the actual thing is published, and then Obama's goose is cooked.

Investigative journalists Sara Carter (formerly of the Washington Times, the Washington Examiner, and The Blaze) and John Solomon (formerly of the the Washington Post, the Washington Times, and AP) spoke to sources close to the investigation who have been "watching in horror" at the politicization of intelligence since the election, and wanted to set the record straight.

"What we don't know is who was connected to that FISA," Carter said on Sean Hannity's show Wednesday night. "What was that FISA looking at? That is very highly classified. Nobody wants to talk about that particular FISA, right now. They said it did have to do with the Russian hacking on a very broad level, but it didn't hone in directly on Trump is what I was told," she said.

In addition to the FISA warrant in October, the FBI obtained a separate warrant that same month to look into a computer server tied to then-candidate Donald Trump's businesses in Trump Towers (but not located in Trump Towers). According to the report, the feds used traditional investigative techniques to examine allegations of computer activity tied to two Russian banks and there had been no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.

The FBI quickly concluded that "the computer activity in question involved no nefarious contacts, bank transactions or encrypted communications with the Russians."

How do you know the warrant was to investigate "Russian hacking?" All we know is that the Obama administration requested a FISA warrant to tap Trump's phones or other devices and they received it.

You're so busy making assumptions that you can't actually look at the facts on the table, of which there aren't very many.

[

Why would the Mafia enforcers be needed to protect your business, unless there really are third parties breaking your legs and merchandise if you don't pay?

Do you get how silly you sound? Obama used "Russian Hacking" as the pretense to bug the office of the opposition candidate. That is what you fascist democrats do. You are a criminal party who engage in routinely criminal acts.

Remember, the FISA application was based on a fucking SLATE article, yes the leftist hate site Slate.
"National Security" has often been the excuse for goose steppers to justify violating the Constitutional rights of Americans.

Forum List

Back