Report: Beto caught running political ads in Mexico

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: Beto Caught Running Political Ads in Mexico
Former Texas Rep. Robert “Beto” O’Rourke is one of the many Democratic candidates vying for the party’s nomination in 2020, but after a widely heralded initial rollout of his candidacy, his campaign has struggled to garner support and is rapidly sinking.

Another one of your bitches caught being a gawd dam criminal, the moron should fit right inn with Obama and Clinton. They've got more training to do of him.

What is so funny is during Obama they did the same phucken thing and u idiots loathed over it and you are the very stupid fks who paid it all dumbasses.

I am not sure that is the best marketing strategy, but I doubt it is illegal to run ads overseas.

Former Texas Rep. Robert “Beto” O’Rourke is one of the many Democratic candidates vying for the party’s nomination in 2020, but after a widely heralded initial rollout of his candidacy, his campaign has struggled to garner support and is rapidly sinking.

Another one of your bitches caught being a gawd dam criminal, the moron should fit right inn with Obama and Clinton. They've got more training to do of him.

What is so funny is during Obama they did the same phucken thing and u idiots loathed over it and you are the very stupid fks who paid it all dumbasses.
and?

it's stupid. it points to his "base" to be sure. it points to his policies.

but why the fuss if not illegal?

if being stupid was illegal we'd all be behind bars.

I am not sure that is the best marketing strategy, but I doubt it is illegal to run ads overseas.
If so it's only because no one ever imagined such an appeal to foreign voters would ever be possible or attempted.
The democrats know where much of their base is. The fact that this base isn't supposed to be voting in US elections doesn't seem much of a deterrent when immigration law isn't one of those things the left thinks they need to pay attention to.

For clarification, and please do not interpret this as a defense of Beto, but the democrats have 57 groups, (states in Obama lingo) of delegates to the convention. The Republicans have 56.
Beto is advertising to the 57th state.

50 states
5 US territories
The District of Columbia

Total 56

The democrats have a delegation named democrats living abroad. The 57th.

If so it's only because no one ever imagined such an appeal to foreign voters would ever be possible or attempted.
The democrats know where much of their base is. The fact that this base isn't supposed to be voting in US elections doesn't seem much of a deterrent when immigration law isn't one of the things they think they need to pay attention to.

May be an appeal to voters who live outside US but more likely an appeal to create buzz in the Hispanic community so relatives back home would encourage/pressure those here in the US to support Beto.

Ads run in Spanish would seem to undercut that explanation (that retirees in Mexico are the reason for those ads).

Last edited:
  • Banned

and?

it's stupid. it points to his "base" to be sure. it points to his policies.

but why the fuss if not illegal?

if being stupid was illegal we'd all be behind bars.

Because we pay for it to be advertised for 1.
2. Why are we advertising for those to come here when they are not here legally.....

here go read this , maybe it will tell you what so wrong with it better than I can.......

Yes this is under Obama but it's the same dam thing...

2012 PHUCKENN 12 AND WE PAID FOR IT ALL

upload_2019-5-2_9-35-0.png

Obama USDA met 30 times with Mexican gov’t to promote food-stamp use among Mexican immigrants

Ads run in Spanish would seem to undercut that explanation.

upload_2019-5-2_9-35-58.png

USDA uses Spanish soap operas to push food stamps among non-citizens, citizens [AUDIO]

How many do u think know this one and the balls of some assholes on here who call me " nut job" like one of the mod fk ups onn here who can't seem to get through is fkd up day without taunting me on something or insulting me with his gawd dam memes if only you knenw how STUPID YOU look .....................f ............................ r.

upload_2019-5-2_9-39-29.png

USDA partnering with Mexico to boost food stamp participation

Well why wouldn't he run ads in Mexico, he doesn't think there even should be a border between us and Mexico.

Forum List

Back