🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Dem donor paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day

This story is exactly why you so many people supporting Moore despite the accusations against him...IMO.

'Herman Cain'ing has become so regular / 'normal' every election now that people have become numb / indifferent to the charges / accusations that come out.

This story is exactly why you so many people supporting Moore despite the accusations against him...IMO.

'Herman Cain'ing has become so regular / 'normal' every election now that people have become numb / indifferent to the charges / accusations that come out.

Yeah, I guess that's why Moore won. Oh wait - he didn't.

what is your point?
I don't have one. Just posting a news report for discussion...

Funny. Try discussing this one before reaching for the moral high ground. Keep in mind that Trump was about to debate Hillary - not Bill.

161009203537-trump-and-clinton-accusers-names-exlarge-169.jpg

Trump appears with Bill Clinton accusers before debate - CNNPolitics
No moral high ground for me. The scumbags have taken over politics, driving out anyone descent so all that is left are people unable to claim any moral high ground.

Yeah, I guess that's why Moore won. Oh wait - he didn't.
Moore didn't win the ELECTION, but rumor has it, like Hillary, he won the 'Popular Vote'.

:p

Paying someone to lie in court is a crime. You should call 911 immediately.

Democrats are rumored to have a whole new stable ready to make complaints after the first of the year.

well the GOP already have a 15 point lead in the 2018 generic poll, but false accusations are not gonna change anyones mind. people vote on the economy, not on vagina groping

what kind of female goes in front of the camera/live TV and talks about what happened to her most private body part? she is just degrading herself! this is like a 35 male telling the world that some old man grabbed his knee,then went for his shlong. Then claimed he thinks his name was Joe.

Dumb Bitch Ho:,,,Hello, my name is Candy Michelle McMuffin. and I am here to tell the world that back in 1975 when I was 17 years old, Donald T. Trump sat next to me on a bench in upper mid-west-eastern north Manhattan and immediatley placed one of his hands up my squirt without even asking permission, or at least give me a McDonalds Whopper and Vanilla Milk Shake first.

They are using money to try to meddele in elections and legislation

These fuckers should be thrown in jail.

Not even they are using publicity but bribes..

What the fuck they think they are above the law?

Forum List

Back