🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Dem donor paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day

You don’t believe there are unscrupulous people willing to lie for money?
You don’t find it fishy they didn’t come forward without money?
golfing boy is just impossibly intentionally stupid. There are names, dates, quotes and its proven true. You not liking it doesn't make it "fake".

Proof something exists is NOT making crap up and paying people to lie. Both are stupid yes but paying for proof isn't the same as paying people to lie.

Nobody paid anyone to lie, even the Foxnews article does not say that people were paid to lie. You are making that part up, but as a Trump ass kisser, that is always what you will do.

I think the fact they were offered money to cover expenses does not automatically mean they are lying.

There is very little that he was accused of that he did not admit to doing in the "infamous" tape of his.
so if trump went around looking for evidence of obama not being born in america and offered money to help relocate so the haters wouldn't come storm their home, you'd be ok with this?

as a trump hater, you will label anyone who doesn't join in on your attacks an "ass kisser" - you got ANY ability to think for yourself?

I would view it no differently than I view the story in the OP.

I only labels those who are unable to see any flaws in the man as ass kissers. Oh, and those that are stupid enough to think because I do not like Trump I am either a Lib or a Hillary supporter. Anyone that dumb cannot help but be an ass kisser.
I see flaws in him yet you call me as ass kisser. Hmm. Lie much?

Maybe if you stereotyped less you'd learn something about the people trying to talk to you.

Oh, he has flaws, but not like you and other liberals try to portray.
You don’t believe there are unscrupulous people willing to lie for money?
You don’t find it fishy they didn’t come forward without money?

I think the fact they were offered money to cover expenses does not automatically mean they are lying.

There is very little that he was accused of that he did not admit to doing in the "infamous" tape of his.
so if trump went around looking for evidence of obama not being born in america and offered money to help relocate so the haters wouldn't come storm their home, you'd be ok with this?

as a trump hater, you will label anyone who doesn't join in on your attacks an "ass kisser" - you got ANY ability to think for yourself?

I only labels those who are unable to see any flaws in the man as ass kissers. Oh, and those that are stupid enough to think because I do not like Trump I am either a Lib or a Hillary supporter. Anyone that dumb cannot help but be an ass kisser.

not according to the majority of the Trump zealots on here.

I am pretty sure I have never seen you point one out.

then again you fall in to the ass kisser label, so...
He just said he saw flaws.

You ignore that n revert to a phrase you must get paid per use. "ass kisser'.

You limit yourself then attack others who dare not do the same. Thinking g is more complex than you seem to want to realize.

You limit yourself then attack others who dare not do the same. Thinking g is more complex than you seem to want to realize.

It is one thing to make an off handed comment about flaws, a totally other thing to actually point them out. that is what none you you fucking Trump zealots will do. The party would not like it, and party comes first for you people.

It is one thing to make an off handed comment about flaws, a totally other thing to actually point them out. that is what none you you fucking Trump zealots will do. The party would not like it, and party comes first for you people.
See... I tell you I am not who you say n you don't care. You tirade on like a 6 year old.

Says who?

It seems the fireworks have started early....

Hillary Clinton backer paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day, report says

"One of Hillary Clinton’s wealthy pals paid $500,000 in an unsuccessful effort to fund women willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct before the 2016 election, The New York Times reported Sunday."

Yep, bought them houses and cars to smear him.

This is the Stalinist democrats at work.

SO was the $500K reported as a CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION?

Soros engaged in a felony, does Session have THE BALLS to arrest him, or are only conservative filmmakers subject to campaign finance laws?

You probably think that the Trump campaign or its supporters didn't spend any money on oppo research against HRC.
That isn't "opposition research," douchebag. That's bribing people to smear the opposition candidate.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Right, that’s why I didn’t vote for him. Lol

So, you jumped on the train late, does not mean you not on the train. Anyone dumb enough to call me a liberal is not smart enough not to be a Trump ass kisser.
Quit pretending you're a libertarian, You've already blown your cover.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So, you jumped on the train late, does not mean you not on the train. Anyone dumb enough to call me a liberal is not smart enough not to be a Trump ass kisser.

Liberal? You are a mindless Communist, a democrat.

He claim he's a libertarian.

Isn't that a hoot?

Isn't that a hoot?

I know that we libertarians are hard for you partisan hacks to understand. Don’t feel bad though, it is not your fault, the world needs dumb people too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I understand libertarians just fine, as I know a few. You aren’t one.

Isn't that a hoot?

I know that we libertarians are hard for you partisan hacks to understand. Don’t feel bad though, it is not your fault, the world needs dumb people too.

Isn't that a hoot?

You aren't a libertarian, douchebag. I'm a libertarian. I know what a libertarian is. They sure as hell don't support government regulation. You do. They sure as hell don't support socialized medecine. You do. They don't support taxation of any kind. You do.

Let me guess, a Chomskyite.....

Dude, you're a Bolshevik thug - you have no clue what it is to be a Libertarian, nor do you know who started the LPUSA.

Isn't that a hoot?

You aren't a libertarian, douchebag. I'm a libertarian. I know what a libertarian is. They sure as hell don't support government regulation. You do. They sure as hell don't support socialized medecine. You do. They don't support taxation of any kind. You do.

What you are describing is an fucking anarchist, not a libertarian. And I do not support socialized medicine., that is just one more lie from a fucking Trump zealot

Isn't that a hoot?

What you are describing is an fucking anarchist, not a libertarian. And I do not support socialized medicine., that is just one more lie from a fucking Trump zealot

Leftwing morons like you often describe libertarians as anarchists. Many libertarians are anarchists. Libertarians are hostile to government. You love government. You are no libertarian.

I have yet to see you express any objection to Obamacare.

Isn't that a hoot?

Leftwing morons like you often describe libertarians as anarchists. Many libertarians are anarchists. Libertarians are hostile to government. You love government. You are no libertarian.

I did not describe libertarians as anarchist, I called the shit you posted as anarchy, as that is what it is.
Libertarians do not think their should be zero regulations and zero taxes. You are fucking clueless.

I have posted probably 100 post or more with my objections to ObamaCare. Get your head of Trump’s ass and you would see them.

And my objections go way beyond the shiny object that was the mandate and into the 1000 pages of hospital killing regulations that are still there thank a to the do nothing Repubs

Isn't that a hoot?

I did not describe libertarians as anarchist, I called the shit you posted as anarchy, as that is what it is.
Libertarians do not think their should be zero regulations and zero taxes. You are fucking clueless.

Yes, they do, moron. Have you ever been to a libertarian convention? Have you ever read anything libertarian?

I have posted probably 100 post or more with my objections to ObamaCare. Get your head of Trump’s ass and you would see them.

And my objections go way beyond the shiny object that was the mandate and into the 1000 pages of hospital killing regulations that are still there thank a to the do nothing Repubs

Link?

Isn't that a hoot?

so you're representing dumb libertarians?

smart people don't stereotype their arguments. parakeets do.

Yes, they do, moron. Have you ever been to a libertarian convention? Have you ever read anything libertarian?

Link?

Trump's biggest failure so far?

Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget

Obamacare... against most Americans self interest.

Obamacare... against most Americans self interest.

Trump Episode 2 Starting

They finally did it.. mandate gone

Obama care penalty... GONE!!!!!!

Trump's "deregulating" everything is tantamount to.......

Forum List

Back