Report: Elijah Cummings Was Signing Subpoenas on His Deathbed

Those alleged signatures of his need to be investigated for accuracy!

EHROvcCWkAkOJNv

Report: Elijah Cummings Was Signing Subpoenas on His Deathbed – True Pundit

Story sounds like bullshit.

Lying on their deathbed signing papers to try and screw someone? Not likely.

Even though he did pick a fight with President Trump a few months ago, there would have to be an overwhelming amount of hatred which I didn't see with Mr. Cummings.

Now, McCain is a difference story. I could see him doing what he could against Trump to his last breath. But not this fellow.
Trump is like that asshole that no one likes but few assholes like him. If you can't admit he is an asshole, you probably like assholes or you are an asshole.
But being called that name by anti American anti democracy fascists who have no policy or strategy but demonization, and who are deflecting their nature, equates to a double negative= which is a positive (a compliment). So on behalf of us deplorable patriots, thanks for the compliment, because we inspire to be the biggest ones you pretentious treasonous sore losers ever came across.
sniffSniff.jpeg

Those alleged signatures of his need to be investigated for accuracy!

EHROvcCWkAkOJNv

Report: Elijah Cummings Was Signing Subpoenas on His Deathbed – True Pundit

Story sounds like bullshit.

Lying on their deathbed signing papers to try and screw someone? Not likely.

Even though he did pick a fight with President Trump a few months ago, there would have to be an overwhelming amount of hatred which I didn't see with Mr. Cummings.

Now, McCain is a difference story. I could see him doing what he could against Trump to his last breath. But not this fellow.
Trump is like that asshole that no one likes but few assholes like him. If you can't admit he is an asshole, you probably like assholes or you are an asshole.
But being called that name by anti American anti democracy fascists who have no policy or strategy but demonization, and who are deflecting their nature, equates to a double negative= which is a positive (a compliment). So on behalf of us deplorable patriots, thanks for the compliment, because we inspire to be the biggest ones you pretentious treasonous sore losers ever came across.
View attachment 285321
And if I'm not a Democrat/Liberal nor pro Biden?
I don't know why one denies that trump is an asshole and an idiot if he is not one.

Forum List

Back