Report: FBI Expands Felony Probe in Clinton E-mail Scandal Read more at: http://www.nationalreview

Meaningless when it comes to politics. Everyone knew Nixon was a crook and he was re elected in a landslide.

The FBI has a reputation of being independent and non-corruptible. If FBI does not arrest Hillary, that reputation will be gone.

The FBI has a reputation of being independent and non-corruptible. If FBI does not arrest Hillary, that reputation will be gone.

I wonder if Dems will demand "justice" for this like they do.....nah....no chance.

I wonder if Dems will demand "justice" for this like they do.....nah....no chance.

Your avatar is from an association that was found to never have existed? How appropriate for a man who was never really a cop. :thup:

If Hillary Clinton was not a former First Lady, former Senator, and former Secretary of State, the FBI would already have arrested her.

The agents leaking this crapola back in November of last year should be FIRED....as Trump would say.... :D

The agents involved are under a lot of pressure and are busting a--," an intelligence source, who was not authorized to speak on the record, told Fox News.

The agents leaking this crapola back in November of last year should be FIRED....as Trump would say.... :D

The agents involved are under a lot of pressure and are busting a--," an intelligence source, who was not authorized to speak on the record, told Fox News.
Fired for telling the truth?
Your bitch is soon going to be getting Martha Stewarts old cell.
My advice to the 'straight' females in the prison is to NEVER be alone with Hillary!

What baffles me is that anyone would defend this woman, who ignores the law as if they don't apply to her. Maybe it's because she is a Democrat, and Democrats lack moral or ethical standards.

Forum List

Back