Report: Intel Community Concerned About Double Standard in Clinton E-Mail Investigation

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
She is dirty, get her out of there. Really Biden would be better. He is just an idiot, I don't think he is a crook and liar.

“Had this happened to someone serving the government, their clearance would have already been pulled, and they certainly would be under investigation. And depending on the level of disclosure, it’s entirely possible they would be under pretrial confinement for that matter. There is a feeling the administration may want to sweep this under the rug.”

Report: Intel Community Concerned About Double Standard in Clinton E-Mail Investigation

I would think that Mrs. Tuzla Clinton being soulless would help her sleep at night.

Former CIA Expert: Could ‘Deceptive’ Signals from Obama, Clinton On Emails Suggest Possible Pardon?

Former CIA Expert: Could ‘Deceptive’ Signals from Obama, Clinton On Emails Suggest Possible Pardon?

It certainly may be the case that Clinton’s sense of confidence was false or contrived. Her flippant, dismissive behavior was, in fact, consistent with the behavior we often see in the criminal world, when a person is arrested on suspicion of committing a serious crime. As an example, we routinely see people who are arrested actually fall asleep soon after the cell door clangs shut, even in the middle of the day. In contrast to a truthful person, whose level of concern would likely lead to several sleepless nights, a deceptive person tends to be dismissive of the circumstances.

Last edited:
She is dirty, get her out of there. Really Biden would be better. He is just an idiot, I don't think he is a crook and liar.

“Had this happened to someone serving the government, their clearance would have already been pulled, and they certainly would be under investigation. And depending on the level of disclosure, it’s entirely possible they would be under pretrial confinement for that matter. There is a feeling the administration may want to sweep this under the rug.”

He is just an idiot, I don't think he is a crook and liar.

An idiot and a perv. And a plagiarist. And an idiot.

He is just an idiot, I don't think he is a crook and liar.

An idiot and a perv. And a plagiarist. And an idiot.

Sadly, that is still better than Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Forum List

Back