Report: ISIS savages behead 4 children For refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam ...

It should be remembered that ISIS is killing thousands of muslims along with a handful of Christians and Kurds. Iraq was pacified and had had enough violence until Obozo wandered into the WH. Miliki snookered him on the SOA knowing he'd run and he did, leaving the remnants of al-Qaida and the Baathists to overrun fellow sunni hamlets and eventually conscript Iraqi army irregulars. Our 3rd ID would litter the countryside with them within two weeks.

Four Christian children were beheaded by ISIS militants in Iraq for refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam, according to the leader of the Anglican church in Baghdad.

Canon Andrew White, known as the “Vicar of Baghdad,” fled Iraq in October for Israel and recounted how brutal the country has become for Christians.

“ISIS turned up and said to the children, ‘You say the words that you will follow Mohammed,’ ” White said in video posted on the Christian Broadcasting Network website.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, they said, ‘No, we love Yeshua [Jesus], we have always loved Yeshua.’

“They chopped all their heads off."

ISIS savages behead four children Christian leader New York Post

------------------------

Not much about this on the usual networks that are incessantly reporting on things that happened 12 years ago to three of the very types of sandniggers that did this.

In the report, it seems, that the liberals were also complaining that part of the "torture" was when CIA agents spoke rudely to the 3 sandniggers that all of the liberals care so much about.

Pathetic liberals are so fucking pathetic.

"sandniggers"
(I am quoting you with the above word, it is not my word, nor will it ever be)

Oy, Gewalt is right.

Name me a Liberal who supports ISIS, please.

You bitch and moan about Liberals all the time and try your hardest to connect anything bad that happens to Liberals, and each time, you fail miserably.

Here's some of MY words:

ignorant
inbred
uneducated
bigot
trailer trash
cracker

Posted while he looked in the mirror

Can we bomb Mosul yet? Will anyone miss it?

But in all seriousness, religious wars never end well or quickly. Lebanon's took its toll too, though no side in that conflict was as vicious as ISIS.

Indeed, the crusades teach us that religious wars usually end very, very badly. Or the end of the 30 years war.
The ragheads pretend it's about religion....but in the end it's about money, power and who gets the most pussy. Kill them all.

"ragheads" (your word, not mine)

Ok, that word tells us all about you that we need to know.

Four Christian children were beheaded by ISIS militants in Iraq for refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam, according to the leader of the Anglican church in Baghdad.

Canon Andrew White, known as the “Vicar of Baghdad,” fled Iraq in October for Israel and recounted how brutal the country has become for Christians.

“ISIS turned up and said to the children, ‘You say the words that you will follow Mohammed,’ ” White said in video posted on the Christian Broadcasting Network website.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, they said, ‘No, we love Yeshua [Jesus], we have always loved Yeshua.’

------------------------

Not much about this on the usual networks that are incessantly reporting on things that happened 12 years ago to three of the very types of sandniggers that did this.

In the report, it seems, that the liberals were also complaining that part of the "torture" was when CIA agents spoke rudely to the 3 sandniggers that all of the liberals care so much about.

"sandniggers"

Oy, Gewalt is right.

You bitch and moan about Liberals all the time and try your hardest to connect anything bad that happens to Liberals, and each time, you fail miserably.
You have to excuse him, that is the wetback coming out.

Doesn't tell me anything....they wear rags on their heads.....GIs used to call Koreans "zipperheads" after a tank ran over them....is that racist?
huh_zps297f809f.png

------------------------

"sandniggers"

Oy, Gewalt is right.

You have to excuse him, that is the wetback coming out.

"wetback" (your word, not mine).

every bit as unacceptable.

Bait much?

Doesn't tell me anything....they wear rags on their heads.....GIs used to call Koreans "zipperheads" after a tank ran over them....is that racist?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Well, duh, of course not, because those GIs were only referring to a small group of N Koreans, and in a dead state.

Use your brain for a change.

Well, duh, of course not, because those GIs were only referring to a small group of N Koreans, and in a dead state.

Ah, so you've chosen yourself to be the arbitrator of what is racism and what isn't?

What are your qualifications other than a homo looking avatar and speaking in gibberish kraut?

Ah, so you've chosen yourself to be the arbitrator of what is racism and what isn't?

What are your qualifications other than a homo looking avatar and speaking in gibberish kraut?

No. I stick with the standard definition of racism. Are you not smart enough to be able to even read a definition of racism? Apparently not.

No. I stick with the standard definition of racism. Are you not smart enough to be able to even read a definition of racism? Apparently not.

Which standard would that be.....Eric Holder's? Al Sharpton's? Jeremy Wright's? Nobody gets to define that word for somebody else...try using your head for a change instead of being a Ratbot.

Which standard would that be.....Eric Holder's? Al Sharpton's? Jeremy Wright's? Nobody gets to define that word for somebody else...try using your head for a change instead of being a Ratbot.

Oh, please, fer fuxsakes, use your brain. Besides, I already wrote a pretty intense definition on another thread. Go find it, bello.

Can we bomb Mosul yet? Will anyone miss it?

But in all seriousness, religious wars never end well or quickly. Lebanon's took its toll too, though no side in that conflict was as vicious as ISIS.

Indeed, the crusades teach us that religious wars usually end very, very badly. Or the end of the 30 years war.
The ragheads pretend it's about religion....but in the end it's about money, power and who gets the most pussy. Kill them all.

"Douchebag" ( my word not yours) tells us all about you we need to know.

Progressives won't be up in arms over this. They've got the Feinstein hit job to cry about. Speaking out or protesting against radical Islamists doesn't serve the Agenda, so it will not happen.

i'm so surprised luddly tucked his tail and ran after posting a bogus article and trying to pass it off as truth

I'm a Christian...unfortunately the o.p. is too ignorant of my religion to realize what was done in the name of Christendom.

Here we go, another person (typical of a left wing piece of unappreciative American hating shit whose race has it better here than any place on earth) dragging Christianity into this.

Go ahead tell us the last mass killing of a Christian in the name of Christianity. Before you predictably bring up Timothy Mcveigh and OKC bombing, please shove it up your black ass.

He was not a Christian and did not do anything in the name of Christianity.

Fucking hypocrite.

Let us know how bad blacks have it here again for us. Actually, tell the other blacks and white liberals that. Not me.

Poor victims in the bling bling
lil-wayne-wearing-bling-bling-jewellary.jpg
5235937.jpg
spikelee.jpg

Oh, here are some really hungry black Americans, who have it so so bad.

fat-guy-eating-burger-fat-people-images-funny.jpg
article-2511282-1990A52000000578-299_306x423.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^Sorry, not sure what that is. I just vomited a little into my mouth too.

They have so bad here. No really they do. They sure have it worse here, than THOSE PEOPLE have it in Africa.

Ethiopia-starving-somalis.jpg

Folks, if they still see themselves as victims, even after a black president, when will they not?

God help me I hate liberals.
Yes, you are a small, angry person. Poor you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

And you're a very stupid person.
Only in your frustrated dreams.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Not dreaming, you are really stupid, retard.

------------------------

Is there a day that goes by and we don't hear yet another barbaric atrocity committed by Muslim subhuman animals?

Islam is truly a cancer upon modern humanity.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Take your own advice retard.

In antiquity, western nations would rise up and send in armies to protect the Christians. Now we say, "no boots on the ground," and let us do a bit of bombing and let the Muslims solve the problem. It doesn't matter whether the Muslims are Sunni or Shiite, they all hate Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and insert your religions' name here. The west should go in with all its military might and pull out the minorities, then make all of the Islamic nations glow via the use of Hydrogen Bombs.

I'm a Christian...unfortunately the o.p. is too ignorant of my religion to realize what was done in the name of Christendom.

Here we go, another person (typical of a left wing piece of unappreciative American hating shit whose race has it better here than any place on earth) dragging Christianity into this.

Go ahead tell us the last mass killing of a Christian in the name of Christianity. Before you predictably bring up Timothy Mcveigh and OKC bombing, please shove it up your black ass.

He was not a Christian and did not do anything in the name of Christianity.

Fucking hypocrite.

Let us know how bad blacks have it here again for us. Actually, tell the other blacks and white liberals that. Not me.

Poor victims in the bling bling
lil-wayne-wearing-bling-bling-jewellary.jpg
5235937.jpg
spikelee.jpg

Oh, here are some really hungry black Americans, who have it so so bad.

fat-guy-eating-burger-fat-people-images-funny.jpg
article-2511282-1990A52000000578-299_306x423.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^Sorry, not sure what that is. I just vomited a little into my mouth too.

They have so bad here. No really they do. They sure have it worse here, than THOSE PEOPLE have it in Africa.

Ethiopia-starving-somalis.jpg

Folks, if they still see themselves as victims, even after a black president, when will they not?

God help me I hate liberals.

So in other words, you are such a weak whiny pathetic racist hypocrite that you will willfully excuse the barbarism perpetrated by Christians and jump on your soapbox of stupidity to wag your fingers at Muslims.

Further, you keep throwing up these pictures of Black people in a pathetic attempt to make this about race.
Stick your race card up your hemorrhoidal old ass, it doesn't work with me.

So here we go with another white racist that has it better here than anywhere else on Earth, still bitching and moaning because the world doesn't step to his drum beat.
Fucking Conservatives...too stupid to play on a level field so everyone else is at fault for his personal failures.

I don't hate the morons beneath me, so I'll just pity you.

Forum List

Back