🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israel, Hamas holding secret talks through Egypt

Giving up terror does not mean surrending. It is you who choses to see it that way:eusa_hand:

What does this statement mean? I wanna know what this statement means! :mad:

Let me tell you this you sick person, take your definitions and shove them where they belong! Israel is the aggressor, not the victim. Quit repeating your same old lies.

It means that your way of Palestinian "resistence" doesn't do much good to you, and it's about time you try and come up with something different.

I dunno, stop trying and killing our people is the first that comes up to mind.

Hamas said the only uption visible is armed resistence, meaning war and killing. Frankly, I think it's stupid and won't solve anything. What you see as giving up your goals is giving up armed resistence? Is your goal an independent state or is it the resistence itself? Because one can hardly tell the difference now. People are so used to fighting they at cases forget what are they really trying to achieve.

For the sake of honesty, I believe the last sentence is something both Israel and the Palestinians suffer from. What you will see as surrending, AKA leaving behind armed resistence, giving up killing and terrorizing Israel, could bring you something else, something good, yet you chose to see it as "accepting the occupation".

I only speak for myself, but if it was up to me, and if I would have seen there is no terror coming from your side anymore, I would have done my best convincing the settlers to move to the Negev instead of staying in Judea and Samaria.

Right now I do not see it happening.

Oh really, so what was Israel's reaction to the Palestinian UN vote?

Israel threatens to overthrow Abbas over Palestinian statehood bid | World news | guardian.co.uk

The minister of strategic affairs, Moshe Yaalon, warned the Palestinians would pay a "heavy price" if they submitted a resolution seeking "non-member state" status at the UN general assembly. It would be a "flagrant breach" of the Oslo Accords, which provided for a limited measure of self rule for the Palestinians, he told army radio.

And btw, if you bring up negotiations israel should accept pre conditions before talking just as they demand them.

I'm being polite, if your conversation level is reducing to "trollism" then it good to know, loser
t9414.gif

You're impossible to talk to, eh?

What does this statement mean? I wanna know what this statement means! :mad:

Let me tell you this you sick person, take your definitions and shove them where they belong! Israel is the aggressor, not the victim. Quit repeating your same old lies.

It means that your way of Palestinian "resistence" doesn't do much good to you, and it's about time you try and come up with something different.

Hamas said the only uption visible is armed resistence, meaning war and killing. Frankly, I think it's stupid and won't solve anything. What you see as giving up your goals is giving up armed resistence? Is your goal an independent state or is it the resistence itself? Because one can hardly tell the difference now. People are so used to fighting they at cases forget what are they really trying to achieve.

For the sake of honesty, I believe the last sentence is something both Israel and the Palestinians suffer from. What you will see as surrending, AKA leaving behind armed resistence, giving up killing and terrorizing Israel, could bring you something else, something good, yet you chose to see it as "accepting the occupation".

I only speak for myself, but if it was up to me, and if I would have seen there is no terror coming from your side anymore, I would have done my best convincing the settlers to move to the Negev instead of staying in Judea and Samaria.

Israel threatens to overthrow Abbas over Palestinian statehood bid | World news | guardian.co.uk

The minister of strategic affairs, Moshe Yaalon, warned the Palestinians would pay a "heavy price" if they submitted a resolution seeking "non-member state" status at the UN general assembly. It would be a "flagrant breach" of the Oslo Accords, which provided for a limited measure of self rule for the Palestinians, he told army radio.

And btw, if you bring up negotiations israel should accept pre conditions before talking just as they demand them.

First demand anyone came to us with was 67 borders. Without granting us anything in return.

No sane Israeli would have accepted such conditions.

Last edited:
I'm being polite, if your conversation level is reducing to "trollism" then it good to know, loser
t9414.gif

You're impossible to talk to, eh?

I'm not a troll, you just have no answers to my arguments so you want to frame them that way. You're trying to have the best of both worlds. Na Na Na...not gonna happen.

to each point you post, I answer. You don't like the answers I give you don't means I don't have any argument points.

Learn to make the difference. I have and opinion which has very clear base. Fact you don't like it is not my problem

First demand anyone came to us with was 67 boarders. Without granting us anything in return.

No sane Israeli would have accepted such conditions.

What? What can the Palestinians even offer? You control their borders and refuse their sovereignty while carrying a brutal occupation on the West Bank through state sponsored violence. You control what they can export and import. At the same time you won't define your borders because you want to expand settlement construction.

to each point you post, I answer. You don't like the answers I give you don't means I don't have any argument points.

Learn to make the difference. I have and opinion which has very clear base. Fact you don't like it is not my problem

It's not about like or dislike, it's about outright lies. Like the one where you stated Netanyahu dismantles settlements compared to other Israelis leaders even though it was a record growth over 40% more approved projects than the previous leader. And your claim on the road 12 incident, which I yet again proved wrong.

They can offer alot, actually. stop the rockets, for starters.

You see what I mean? Hamas isn't even involved in negotiations for a two state solution because Israel doesn't want their representatives there. So what's up with this claim?

Well, if speaking of WB, then stopping the rockets is not under their ability, so scratch that.

Many terror attacks which are unheard of in the media come out of the Palestinian Authority. Ganting that won't happen could habe been a reat starting point for us.

There is a lot to negotiate.

You see what I mean? Hamas isn't even involved in negotiations for a two state solution because Israel doesn't want their representatives there. So what's up with this claim?

Wawawawa.....WAIT!

Hamas is not onvloved because WE don't want them there?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

You must be joking! Hamas is not there because they NEVER accepted the two states solution to start with! What GOOD will their representatives DO sitting there?

Do you people do anything than come up with excuses? Literally they are one after one. Notice how you say terror attacks that come from the Palestinian Authority? You twist it to mean the West Bank government even though what you actually are saying are so called 'terror' attacks on Israeli troops in the West Bank by individuals, such as things as stone throwing, or a dispute between Israelis and Palestinians. But of course the settler price tag attacks to need to end, and the state sponsored violence through the Israeli military in occupied territory.

It's not about like or dislike, it's about outright lies. Like the one where you stated Netanyahu dismantles settlements compared to other Israelis leaders even though it was a record growth over 40% more approved projects than the previous leader. And your claim on the road 12 incident, which I yet again proved wrong.

Your "proof" of the "uninvolvement" of Hamas was your WORD, the Palestinian word, which I am suppsed to ACCEPT, instead of what we have been told since day 1 it happened.

That's not proof, that's wishful thinking.:eusa_hand:

The fact that settlements grew doesn't chage the fact that settlemts were destroyed in their highest number under Netanyahu's watch.

Again, you PROVED *nothing*.

You seem to get confused between two completely different things, which is growth and uprooting.

Wawawawa.....WAIT!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

You must be joking! Hamas is not there because they NEVER accepted the two states solution to start with! What GOOD will their representatives DO sitting there?

Read this. Quit using Hamas as an excuse, even though there is a long term truce that has been reached after the recent conflict. So they already ended rocket responses. So what excuse are you going to create now?

Who cares if Hamas recognises Israel? - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

The fact that settlements grew doesn't chage the fact that settlemts were destroyed in their highest number under Netanyahu's watch.

You seem to get confused between two completely different things, which is growth and uprooting.

The settlements he approved exceed the number of settlements approved by any Israeli leader even with the dismantled ones. Btw, do you have any source to confirm your claims?

Do you people do anything than come up with excuses? Literally they are one after one. Notice how you say terror attacks that come from the Palestinian Authority? You twist it to mean the West Bank government even though what you actually are saying are so called 'terror' attacks on Israeli troops in the West Bank by individuals, such as things as stone throwing, or a dispute between Israelis and Palestinians. But of course the settler price tag attacks to need to end, and the state sponsored violence through the Israeli military in occupied territory.

The settlers "price tags" needs to end for the simple reason Jew are highly harmed by it. Not even talking about the Palestinians, but those "price tags" are the base ground of the will to harm and humiliate and injure and kill Jews.

But what does price tag has to do with the point I was trying to make?

The settlements he approved exceed the number of settlements approved by any Israeli leader even with the dismantled ones. Btw, do you have any source to confirm your claims?

Look at how many settlemts Olmert uprooted comared to how many Bibi did. simply checking. not that complicated.

And personally I don't get what's the great idea of approving settlements if he ends up uprooting them. foolish tactic wichi brings nothing good. either he stops building or stops uprooting.

Wawawawa.....WAIT!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Read this. Quit using Hamas as an excuse, even though there is a long term truce that has been reached after the recent conflict. So they already ended rocket responses. So what excuse are you going to create now?

Who cares if Hamas recognises Israel? - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Al Jazeera. lol

And yes in this time they didn't launch rockets. But Israel didn't target anyone since POD.

So?

The settlers "price tags" needs to end for the simple reason Jew are highly harmed by it. Not even talking about the Palestinians, but those "price tags" are the base ground of the will to harm and humiliate and injure and kill Jews.

But what does price tag has to do with the point I was trying to make?

So you can demand conditions all you want but the Palestinians can't?

Forum List

Back