🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israel, Hamas holding secret talks through Egypt

The specific conditions being negotiated are secret, but the negotiations aren't secret anymore. And that just also goes to the pro israel sympathizers when they say Israel doesn't talk to 'terrorists', yeah I'm sure about that. :lmao:

i think the shrewdest move HAMAS could make during these negotiations is to insist marwan barghouti be freed and allowed on their negotiating team.

i do not like at all this "negotiate with one faction, ignore the other" deal.

the firmest strenggth is in unity.

Hamas would love unity but Fatah doesn't want it. There are things you don't know about Fatah, Seal. They let israelis forces in the West Bank to arrest Hamas MP's while they are having unity talks in Egypt. Fatah is either going to die out or their military wing will rise up again in the West Bank and that's when unity will succeed.

of course hamas wants unity... they want power.

and fatah is the same.

but fatah isn't a bunch of terrorists.

and ultimately it is my hope that the normal palestinians don't like terrorism.

Fatah Hamas are the same trash. Both want Israel off of the map. Poteto Potato.

They recieved warning that the people of Gaza were planning to bomb and shoot Israelis from Sinai. Israeli intelligence is the best in the MidEast.

48 hours later 7 terrorists attack Israeli civilians.

Guessing??? You do the math!

That could have been made up, they presented no evidence to it. And the joint Egyptian and Israeli investigation condradicted that.

Report: Israel, Hamas Holding Secret Talks - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Israel has been holding secret negotiations with the Hamas movement since the end of its Operation Pillar of Defense, Channel 2 News reported on Friday.

According to the report, the Egyptian-mediated talks are being held as part of the ceasefire reached between the sides at the end of operation in November and which said that both sides will refrain from attacking one another and the sides will work to reach understandings.

Channel 2 News indicated that an Israeli delegation that arrived in Cairo on Thursday came to Egypt for the purpose of holding talks with Hamas, through Egyptian mediators.

Until now, the negotiations have been conducted under a veil of secrecy, said the report, which added that according to the understandings reached between the sides, Israel will agree that the Rafiah border crossing between Gaza and Egypt be opened for the passage of commercial goods and construction materials.

................:cool:

golda meier once said "who are we going to talk peace with? our friends?"

she was right then... as she was about pretty much everything.

Get your Golda Meir quotes out of my face, dear God.

No evidence of WHAT? intelligence warnings?

C'mon, you CANNOT be serious. What kind of nation exposes intelligence sources??

i think the shrewdest move HAMAS could make during these negotiations is to insist marwan barghouti be freed and allowed on their negotiating team.

Hamas would love unity but Fatah doesn't want it. There are things you don't know about Fatah, Seal. They let israelis forces in the West Bank to arrest Hamas MP's while they are having unity talks in Egypt. Fatah is either going to die out or their military wing will rise up again in the West Bank and that's when unity will succeed.

and fatah is the same.

What do you mean power? Expand on that instead of lumping a bunch of crap together trying to make it like you can debate.

Report: Israel, Hamas Holding Secret Talks - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Israel has been holding secret negotiations with the Hamas movement since the end of its Operation Pillar of Defense, Channel 2 News reported on Friday.

According to the report, the Egyptian-mediated talks are being held as part of the ceasefire reached between the sides at the end of operation in November and which said that both sides will refrain from attacking one another and the sides will work to reach understandings.

Channel 2 News indicated that an Israeli delegation that arrived in Cairo on Thursday came to Egypt for the purpose of holding talks with Hamas, through Egyptian mediators.

Until now, the negotiations have been conducted under a veil of secrecy, said the report, which added that according to the understandings reached between the sides, Israel will agree that the Rafiah border crossing between Gaza and Egypt be opened for the passage of commercial goods and construction materials.

................:cool:

golda meier once said "who are we going to talk peace with? our friends?"

she was right then... as she was about pretty much everything.

Get your Golda Meir quotes out of my face, dear God.

Me'ir was a wise woman, but also responsible for the biggest screw-up ever.:eusa_silenced:

That's another theoretical claim, don't pull up the Hamas charter either, which was made by an Imam and has been modified since the 80's. Yet you people keep bringing up the old version. Don't pull a video either of a random official. The head of Hamas already said he will accept a 67 border agreement. But we all know Israel wouldn't accept it. Their excuse was their settlers and a geographical disadvantage, and that was the whole point of the settlement construction since 2003 in the West Bank. To completely destroy any chances of a two state solution.

and fatah is the same.

What do you mean power? Expand on that instead of lumping a bunch of crap together trying to make it like you can debate.

aw... did you get upset, little boy?

you don't understand what power means?

it means fatah has no intention of ceding power to the hamas terrorists. even you should understand that.

and don't be fresh to me again or you'll get sent to your room without supper.

That's another theoretical claim, don't pull up the Hamas charter either, which was made by an Imam and has been modified since the 80's. Yet you people keep bringing up the old version. Don't pull a video either of a random official. The head of Hamas already said he will accept a 67 border agreement. But we all know Israel wouldn't accept it. Their excuse was their settlers and a geographical disadvantage, and that was the whole point of the settlement construction since 2003 in the West Bank. To completely destroy any chances of a two state solution.

really? has hamas taken out the part where they intend the destruction of israel.

i don't think so.

C'mon, you CANNOT be serious. What kind of nation exposes intelligence sources??

All I have to do is refer to your military spokesman and what she said. The Shin bet is one of the three intelligence sources in Israel. And they are known to fabricate cases against their own people and no doubt would do so against Gaza. Besides, that doesn't mean they were right. That would mean someone from Gaza told them there would be attack which most of the time isn't true.

Shin Bet Appears to Be Involved in a New Scandal

The specific conditions being negotiated are secret, but the negotiations aren't secret anymore. And that just also goes to the pro israel sympathizers when they say Israel doesn't talk to 'terrorists', yeah I'm sure about that. :lmao:

i understand. and that is why i advocate for the release of barghouti, and why israel will never release him without a lot of pressure. he is capable of bringing both sides together and, if done right, HAMAS getting him released would be an incredible show of goodwill on their part to the FATAH people.

that's all i am saying. division was always ireland's worst enemy until they figured it out. it is still there, but it is on the back burner when dealing with the brits.

Last edited:

and fatah is the same.

aw... did you get upset, little boy?

you don't understand what power means?

it means fatah has no intention of ceding power to the hamas terrorists. even you should understand that.

and don't be fresh to me again or you'll get sent to your room without supper.

Hamas doesn't want to control the West Bank. And you make it as if Fatah is your peace partner and you appreciate them, yet you build most of the settlements in their territory. Ha Ha Ha! You people are laughable. And are you really threatening to ban me even though you're not a mod? Did you think I was 2? :lmao:

All I have to do is refer to your military spokesman and what she said. The Shin bet is one of the three intelligence sources in Israel. And they are known to fabricate cases against their own people and no doubt would do so against Gaza. Besides, that doesn't mean they were right. That would mean someone from Gaza told them there would be attack which most of the time isn't true.

Shin Bet Appears to Be Involved in a New Scandal

Shin Bet has inside corruption, that is true. but if it is a question of weather to believe them or believe Hamas, I will take our security system every time. Hamas are our enemies and their word is not to be trusted. Just because they SAY they had nothing to do with it, to us sounded more of a plea to not hit-target them in their homes or vehicles.

i understand. and that is why i advocate for the release of barghouti, and why israel will never release him without a lot of pressure. he is capable of bringing both sides together and, if done right, HAMAS getting him released would be an incredible show of goodwill on their part to the FATAH people.

that's all i am saying. division was always ireland's worst enemy until they figured it out. it is still there, but it is on the back burner when dealing with the brits.

release bargoti? For what, so Hamas and Fatah can do "pinki make up"?

Yeah, pfft, dream on.:cuckoo:

Barghouti is serving five consecutive life sentences and an additional 40 years for terrorist activity. He was arrested on April 15, 2002.

So much for this animals release.

really? has hamas taken out the part where they intend the destruction of israel.

i don't think so.

The charter hasn't even been adopted in their political system ever since 2006 when they got into power. Already they have stated to accept 67 borders multiple times. And hmmmm....I wonder why Israel is negotiating with them. It's funny you came in panic though, I knew I was putting up a argument that you had to fly in because you didn't like that I was presenting the truth. :lmao:

So you and I both know what the Hamas charter says. Good, point not to be adressed.

But if the Hamas charter doesn't speak for them why don't they "refresh" or change it completely.

What we see it what they think. And we both know of the "pearls" founded there.:doubt:

i don't think so.

stalling tactic.

stuff like that can be taken care of in final negotiations.

maybe HAMAS will want some changes in the israeli constitution to expedite matters. ireland changed her constitution to accomodate the scotch irish and brits but OOOOOOOOPS.

thats been on hold since the early 1950s, huh?

LOL...shoot, i forgot jillie babe was afraid of me.

Last edited:

Barghouti is serving five consecutive life sentences and an additional 40 years for terrorist activity. He was arrested on April 15, 2002.

So much for this animals release.

That's bull, Israel accuses him of this. And they were referring to the Fatah military wing which operated on their sovereign territory against occupation. The settlements are all illegal and considered legitimate targets. These settlements are in Palestinian territory, not Israeli territory. He never advocated attacking civilians in Israel. Whilst this was also when Israel was on a mass killing spree in the West Bank during the second intifada. So much for an argument you israeli lapdog.

Forum List

Back