🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israel, Hamas holding secret talks through Egypt

The fact that settlements grew doesn't chage the fact that settlemts were destroyed in their highest number under Netanyahu's watch.

Again, you PROVED *nothing*.

You seem to get confused between two completely different things, which is growth and uprooting.

The settlements he approved exceed the number of settlements approved by any Israeli leader even with the dismantled ones. Btw, do you have any source to confirm your claims?

Look at how many settlemts Olmert uprooted comared to how many Bibi did. simply checking. not that complicated.

And personally I don't get what's the great idea of approving settlements if he ends up uprooting them. foolish tactic wichi brings nothing good. either he stops building or stops uprooting.

You're still coming up with deflections. Provide statistics to your claims. It doesn't matter how many he dismantled, construction still shot up more than ever. The dismantled were very few small projects. He should stop building since its illegal and doesn't help peace.

Wawawawa.....WAIT!

Hamas is not onvloved because WE don't want them there?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

You must be joking! Hamas is not there because they NEVER accepted the two states solution to start with! What GOOD will their representatives DO sitting there?

Read this. Quit using Hamas as an excuse, even though there is a long term truce that has been reached after the recent conflict. So they already ended rocket responses. So what excuse are you going to create now?

Who cares if Hamas recognises Israel? - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Al Jazeera. lol

And yes in this time they didn't launch rockets. But Israel didn't target anyone since POD.

So?

Israel didn't because the US told them to take this ceasefire seriously while also their relations with Egypt would have went downhill. They still killed several Palestinians at the Gaza border, even though part of the ceasefire agreement was to not to shoot bystanders who are unarmed. They still conduct incursions into Gaza. And they did threaten if they feel they have evidence of an attack they will act. They also threatened to kill Ramadan Shallah if he came to Gaza to speak.

Israel Threatened to Kill Islamic Jihad Leader - Middle East - News - Israel National News

I will gladly leave this for "needed further discussion" and bring exact statistics, but that will have to wait for more sane hour. In here it's nearly 2 am and I am far too exhausted to do deep search of every settlement. Will have no problem discussing it further with you

Read this. Quit using Hamas as an excuse, even though there is a long term truce that has been reached after the recent conflict. So they already ended rocket responses. So what excuse are you going to create now?

Al Jazeera. lol

And yes in this time they didn't launch rockets. But Israel didn't target anyone since POD.

So?

Israel didn't because the US told them to take this ceasefire seriously while also their relations with Egypt would have went downhill. They still killed several Palestinians at the Gaza border, even though part of the ceasefire agreement was to not to shoot bystanders who are unarmed. They still conduct incursions into Gaza. And they did threaten if they feel they have evidence of an attack they will act. They also threatened to kill Ramadan Shallah if he came to Gaza to speak.

Israel Threatened to Kill Islamic Jihad Leader - Middle East - News - Israel National News

"Israel didn't because the US told them to take this ceasefire seriously while also their relations with Egypt would have went downhill....."

Nah, seriously, I don't really care why. There were no real alarms or fallings for more than two months, and I thank HaShem every day this deal lasts. Why how when who where, let the big brains discuss it. Whatever comes later, we will deal.

I will gladly leave this for "needed further discussion" and bring exact statistics, but that will have to wait for more sane hour. In here it's nearly 2 am and I am far too exhausted to do deep search of every settlement. Will have no problem discussing it further with you

Okay, but I'm not going to forget that. And I already provided statistics that settlement construction reached a record high under Netanyahu's first term.

Al Jazeera. lol

So?

"Israel didn't because the US told them to take this ceasefire seriously while also their relations with Egypt would have went downhill....."

Nah, seriously, I don't really care why. There were no real alarms or fallings for more than two months, and I thank HaShem every day this deal lasts. Why how when who where, let the big brains discuss it. Whatever comes later, we will deal.

Don't say we, you're a foreigner just as are 80% of modern day israelis.

Al Jazeera. lol

So?

Yeah, they decided they really don't like the dimwits of the Islamic Jihad, eh?

Threats. We all threat. Both Israel and the Palestinians. Big deal, threats
smirk.gif

Okay, but I'm not going to forget that.

F'course not, your like a dog with a bone
bored.gif

You probably missed the part when I said my mothers family was in Israel since 1882.

That was before your grandbaba even crawled
mumble.gif

You probably missed the part when I said my mothers family was in Israel since 1882.

mumble.gif

Your stepmother. And my family has been having land there long ago. During Ottaman times too.

mumble.gif

Your stepmother. And my family has been having land there long ago. During Ottaman times too.

Great. So neither one of us is a "foreigner" so you are more than welcome to drop this baseless stupid claim
yapyap.gif

mumble.gif

Great. So neither one of us is a "foreigner" so you are more than welcome to drop this baseless stupid claim
yapyap.gif

The peope from Russia, Poland, etc. are foriegners that changed their names. Ben Gurion also was a foreigner who changed his name. His real name was David Gruen.

And the Palestinians came from Egypt and Iraq and Yemen before the came to Israel, they were nomads, clans.

So?

Bullcrap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people

Genetic analysis suggests that a majority of the Muslims of Palestine, inclusive of Arab citizens of Israel, are descendants of Christians, Jews and other earlier inhabitants of the southern Levant whose core may reach back to prehistoric times. A study of high-resolution haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool.[27] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community. Though Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, few identify as "Palestinian" today. Acculturation, independent from conversion to Islam, resulted in Palestinians being linguistically and culturally Arab.[15] The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. Many Arab citizens of Israel including Palestinians are bilingual and fluent in Hebrew.

Last edited:
Try reading my post-----and the article----Israel blocks
war materials from egypt to gaza----it does not
block children from getting out. The UN has declared
Israel's blocking of WAR MATERIALS to gaza
to be LEGAL ---but it happens anyway via the
TUNNEL/BAKSHEEHS METHOD <<<the favored
method of criminals

They block much more materials from going in, and they that just proves they control the conditions of the border, I never said they block people from traveling. Whatever you do, Hamas will never prevented from getting war materials if they want to. God helps them. I know it shocks you. They also might demand to monitor everything going from into the border. Which also further proves my point. All Arabs know this, it seems only Westerners actually think Egypt has full control over that border.

How do you now that God helps them?

My understanding is that Hamas smuggles in Iranian built weaponry.

Smuggle...hmmm.

It is legal for Palestine to import weapons.

They block much more materials from going in, and they that just proves they control the conditions of the border, I never said they block people from traveling. Whatever you do, Hamas will never prevented from getting war materials if they want to. God helps them. I know it shocks you. They also might demand to monitor everything going from into the border. Which also further proves my point. All Arabs know this, it seems only Westerners actually think Egypt has full control over that border.

Smuggle...hmmm.

Actually it is not-----based on agreements ----between Israel and Egypt----also,
the israeli embargo in weapons to Gaza has been declared legal by some or the
other UN "court" -----but according to shariah law it is legal for any muslim to
kill any jew of any age or gender anywhere in the world-----based on THE EDICTS OF
THE KORANIC SCHOLARS OF AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY------one of whom is
Shaykh Abdel Rahman---the man who legally bombed the world trade center in 1993.

THUS_---the issue is which system of LAW you are citing No question ----the scholar
rahman would agree that it is legal to transport armaments to Gaza via tunnels that
orginate in Egypt ---and legal to toss baby brain smashing nail bombs into
populated areas of Israel The Scholars of Al Azhar have also endorsed the holy
habit of bomb on the stinking asses of holy jihadista sluts for the glory of
allah -----but I have no information if at endeavor is also holy in killing
SHIITE babies------it is most certainly holy if the victims are jewish babies as per
the scholars

Smuggle...hmmm.

Then it's legal for Israel to destroy them before they reach Hamas. How bout that ?

hipnotize.gif
Becawse: “Israel has been holding secret negotiations with ”the Hamas movement.”

an_laugh.gif
“the Hamas movement.”

How undiplomatic and undignified (for the Palestinians) to have their
thquote.gif
“elected leaders” labeled as “a movement.”

People out there……………..

nod.gif
PolicefromTekken3inPaulsending.jpg
talk.gif
coolsmiley.gif
Lick_and_seal.gif

KickDoor.gif

CC13.jpg

veil_teacher_muslim.jpg

drama.gif
mark_consuelos.jpg

…….Understand why hamas is called "a movement" instead of something more refined.

“the Hamas movement.”

hey cawse, here’s one of the palestinian “movement” people (uh, WAS one of them until she blew herself up):

suicide_bomber_mommy.jpg

animated_fire.gif

Forum List

Back