🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israel, Hamas holding secret talks through Egypt

I love how seal pretends to know how things will pan out during negotiations. Once again Sealie, you have NO CLUE what you're talking about. Go back to bed old man

No evidence of WHAT? intelligence warnings?

C'mon, you CANNOT be serious. What kind of nation exposes intelligence sources??

All I have to do is refer to your military spokesman and what she said. The Shin bet is one of the three intelligence sources in Israel. And they are known to fabricate cases against their own people and no doubt would do so against Gaza. Besides, that doesn't mean they were right. That would mean someone from Gaza told them there would be attack which most of the time isn't true.

Shin Bet Appears to Be Involved in a New Scandal

Shin Bet has inside corruption, that is true. but if it is a question of weather to believe them or believe Hamas, I will take our security system every time. Hamas are our enemies and their word is not to be trusted. Just because they SAY they had nothing to do with it, to us sounded more of a plea to not hit-target them in their homes or vehicles.

Why do you keep saying Hamas? You realize Israel accused the PRC, right? Not Hamas. Calling them your enemies doesn't give you an excuse to bomb a city without provocation. So it's okay for Hamas to attack Israel if they had little suspicion Israel was involved in a attack on Gaza? Double standard.

i understand. and that is why i advocate for the release of barghouti, and why israel will never release him without a lot of pressure. he is capable of bringing both sides together and, if done right, HAMAS getting him released would be an incredible show of goodwill on their part to the FATAH people.

that's all i am saying. division was always ireland's worst enemy until they figured it out. it is still there, but it is on the back burner when dealing with the brits.
Barghouti is serving five consecutive life sentences and an additional 40 years for terrorist activity. He was arrested on April 15, 2002.

So much for this animals release.

That's bull, Israel accuses him of this. And they were referring to the Fatah military wing which operated on their sovereign territory against occupation. The settlements are all illegal and considered legitimate targets. These settlements are in Palestinian territory, not Israeli territory. He never advocated attacking civilians in Israel. Whilst this was also when Israel was on a mass killing spree in the West Bank during the second intifada. So much for an argument you israeli lapdog.
Proof that you talk like a blivet.

Fatah Hamas are the same trash. Both want Israel off of the map. Poteto Potato.

That's another theoretical claim, don't pull up the Hamas charter either, which was made by an Imam and has been modified since the 80's. Yet you people keep bringing up the old version. Don't pull a video either of a random official. The head of Hamas already said he will accept a 67 border agreement. But we all know Israel wouldn't accept it. Their excuse was their settlers and a geographical disadvantage, and that was the whole point of the settlement construction since 2003 in the West Bank. To completely destroy any chances of a two state solution.

So you and I both know what the Hamas charter says. Good, point not to be adressed.

But if the Hamas charter doesn't speak for them why don't they "refresh" or change it completely.

What we see it what they think. And we both know of the "pearls" founded there.:doubt:

Quit diverting the topic. Israel lead a settlement surge from 2003 in the West Bank specifically to destroy a two state solution by citing geographical reasons. Hamas has no capability at all to destroy Israel. And that theoretical nonsense isn't an excuse for your country. Even though they never adopted this amended charter. You poor little bunnies with several hundred nuclear warheads, biggest Air Force in the region and 3 billion dollars in military aid from the United States trying to claim a little poor militant group off of determination is destroying your country.

While also that, your hypocrisy reigns. Lets look at the Likud Charter too.

M of A - Hamas vs. Likud Charter

The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.
The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.

Last edited:
I keep saying Hamas because Hamas is responsible for whatever comes up from the strip.

I don't know much about the organizations themselves, but what we as southerners know, that the PRC are smaller organization than Hamas.

The greatest fear, or the threat, we feel in the south from Gaza, is basically the "Islamic Jihad". we see them as the "common insanes" of the Gaza strip, because they tend to not listen to Hamas and try at many times to "compete" with them about who is the bravest keeper of the Palestinian resistence.

The bottom line is, that weather it's the PRC or Islamic Jihad, or Hamas, we see the "brain" behind it all, as Hamas. for us Gaza=Hamas, like for the Palestinians the "decision makers" are Netanyahu and the Likud.

The decision maker is the decision maker, after all.

Last edited:
All I have to do is refer to your military spokesman and what she said. The Shin bet is one of the three intelligence sources in Israel. And they are known to fabricate cases against their own people and no doubt would do so against Gaza. Besides, that doesn't mean they were right. That would mean someone from Gaza told them there would be attack which most of the time isn't true.

Shin Bet Appears to Be Involved in a New Scandal

Shin Bet has inside corruption, that is true. but if it is a question of weather to believe them or believe Hamas, I will take our security system every time. Hamas are our enemies and their word is not to be trusted. Just because they SAY they had nothing to do with it, to us sounded more of a plea to not hit-target them in their homes or vehicles.

Why do you keep saying Hamas? You realize Israel accused the PRC, right? Not Hamas. Calling them your enemies doesn't give you an excuse to bomb a city without provocation. So it's okay for Hamas to attack Israel if they had little suspicion Israel was involved in a attack on Gaza? Double standard.

Stupid claim.

Who else will attack in Gaza but Israel?

The bottom line is they will be a threat to Israel as long as Israel will be a threat to Gaza. You and your one sided garbage.

That's another theoretical claim, don't pull up the Hamas charter either, which was made by an Imam and has been modified since the 80's. Yet you people keep bringing up the old version. Don't pull a video either of a random official. The head of Hamas already said he will accept a 67 border agreement. But we all know Israel wouldn't accept it. Their excuse was their settlers and a geographical disadvantage, and that was the whole point of the settlement construction since 2003 in the West Bank. To completely destroy any chances of a two state solution.

So you and I both know what the Hamas charter says. Good, point not to be adressed.

But if the Hamas charter doesn't speak for them why don't they "refresh" or change it completely.

What we see it what they think. And we both know of the "pearls" founded there.:doubt:

Quit diverting the topic. Israel lead a settlement surge from 2003 in the West Bank specifically to destroy a two state solution by citing geographical reasons. Hamas has no capability at all to destroy Israel. And that theoretical nonsense isn't an excuse for your country. Even though they never adopted this amended charter. You poor little bunnies with several hundred nuclear warheads, biggest Air Force in the region and 3 billion dollars in military aid from the United States trying to claim a little poor militant group off of determination is destroying your country.

While also that, your hypocrisy reigns. Lets look at the Likud Charter too.

M of A - Hamas vs. Likud Charter

The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.
The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.

This clause worths less than a toilet paper.

Ever since Netanyahu gained power, he expelled and uprooted more Israeli settlements than any other leader EVER DID.

Giv'at Haulpena, Givat Asaf, the next new Amone explosion, Giv'at Elazar, Ma'ale Rahavam..... All settlemts that were destroyed only in the last 6 months! in the times of the government which took an owth NOT UPROOTING.

So the Likud Charter doesn't worth sh*t. weather is about improving or changing anything.

I pray for the day something good happens here finally

The bottom line is they will be a threat to Israel as long as Israel will be a threat to Gaza. You and your one sided garbage.

Then the problem will be never solved.

Only thing you need to remember is that there is no greater fighter than the one that has no other choice

While you Arabs and Muslims have 22 countries you can theoretically live in, we have even in EHEORY, only one, and it is Israel. For us, it is Israel or death.

And once you don't have much to lose, you fight with all your might.

People did you see that astounding hypocrisy? She makes a story about the Hamas Charter, but when you cite the Israeli Government Charter, the Likud Party, she says it's a bunch of 'shit'.

What's even worse is she made this so obvious lie of a claim that Netanyahu ends settlement construction but she doesn't mention the increase and the settlement projects he's approved. Which are all illegal.

Construction of illegal Jewish settlements exploded under Netanyahu «

Less than a week before the elections in Israel, where Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is a clear favorite, the organization Peace Now has published a report which reports a record growth in construction of settlements in the Palestinian territories during the current term.

Laying Bare The Facts About Netanyahu And The Settlements - The Daily Beast

Peace Now documents how, under the Netanyahu government, construction started on 6867 new units in settlements. More than one-third of these starts were in settlements located east of the planned route of Israel’s separation barrier—areas that it cannot plausibly be argued will remain under Israeli control after a Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement. In the years preceding the Netanyahu government, only 20 percent of new construction was in settlements in these areas. Much of this new construction was triggered by the Netanyahu government, which tacitly encouraged settlers to begin new construction in the period leading up the 10-month settlement “moratorium” and then insisted that such construction must be allowed to continue during the moratorium.

You're full of shit!!!

Only thing you need to remember is that there is no greater fighter than the one that has no other choice

While you Arabs and Muslims have 22 countries you can theoretically live in, we have even in EHEORY, only one, and it is Israel. For us, it is Israel or death.

The problem will only be solved if the Palestinians surrender and accept the occupation of their land. Not the way you frame it.

'because' is right a few officials and a few Imams do not tell us what the MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD WANT regarding israel The people to ask are the adolescents They PARROT
'their parents and are THE FUTURE Fine some mosque going adolescents and ask
"SHOULD ISRAEL EXIST AS A JEWISH COUNTRY" "should it be destroyed"
The find a similar number of jewish kids---and ask "should saudi arabia exist as a muslim country"? "should it be destroyed" Then you will know what each group actually teaches its children

The problem will only be solved if the Palestinians surrender and accept the occupation of their land. Not the way you frame it.

Giving up terror does not mean surrending. It is you who choses to see it that way:eusa_hand:

People did you see that astounding hypocrisy? She makes a story about the Hamas Charter, but when you cite the Israeli Government Charter, the Likud Party, she says it's a bunch of 'shit'.

What's even worse is she made this so obvious lie of a claim that Netanyahu ends settlement construction but she doesn't mention the increase and the settlement projects he's approved. Which are all illegal.

Less than a week before the elections in Israel, where Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is a clear favorite, the organization Peace Now has published a report which reports a record growth in construction of settlements in the Palestinian territories during the current term.

Peace Now documents how, under the Netanyahu government, construction started on 6867 new units in settlements. More than one-third of these starts were in settlements located east of the planned route of Israel’s separation barrier—areas that it cannot plausibly be argued will remain under Israeli control after a Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement. In the years preceding the Netanyahu government, only 20 percent of new construction was in settlements in these areas. Much of this new construction was triggered by the Netanyahu government, which tacitly encouraged settlers to begin new construction in the period leading up the 10-month settlement “moratorium” and then insisted that such construction must be allowed to continue during the moratorium.

You're full of shit!!!

^^^^

This is the response the hypocrite completely ignored.....:rolleyes:

Giving up terror does not mean surrending. It is you who choses to see it that way:eusa_hand:

What does this statement mean? I wanna know what this statement means! :mad:

Let me tell you this you sick person, take your definitions and shove them where they belong! Israel is the aggressor, not the victim. Quit repeating your same old lies.

You're full of shit!!!

so if you pot "-" and "+" together, you basically get zero.

If the number of settlements increased in its climax, but the number of towns destroyed reached climax, it means that basically nothing changed?:eusa_whistle:

The Hamas charter speaks of destroying Israel as part of religious insanity, not as part of if any political issue, and you know that.

Seems to me you are the one trying to feel me with crappy arguement clames.

Let me tell you this you sick person, take your definitions and shove them where they belong! Israel is the aggressor, not the victim. Quit repeating your same old lies.

Why are you so angry? That was far the most civilized thing I could ever say to you which won't sound insensitive and rude.

That is no way to talk in a polite discussion.

Go get a chill pill and come back when your calm. I promise I'll wait.:tongue:

It means that your way of Palestinian "resistence" doesn't do much good to you, and it's about time you try and come up with something different.

I dunno, stop trying and killing our people is the first that comes up to mind.

Hamas said the only uption visible is armed resistence, meaning war and killing. Frankly, I think it's stupid and won't solve anything. What you see as giving up your goals is giving up armed resistence? Is your goal an independent state or is it the resistence itself? Because one can hardly tell the difference now. People are so used to fighting they at cases forget what are they really trying to achieve.

For the sake of honesty, I believe the last sentence is something both Israel and the Palestinians suffer from. What you will see as surrending, AKA leaving behind armed resistence, giving up killing and terrorizing Israel, could bring you something else, something good, yet you chose to see it as "accepting the occupation".

I only speak for myself, but if it was up to me, and if I would have seen there is no terror coming from your side anymore, I would have done my best convincing the settlers to move to the Negev instead of staying in Judea and Samaria.

Right now I do not see it happening.

You're full of shit!!!

so if you pot "-" and "+" together, you basically get zero.

If the number of settlements increased in its climax, but the number of towns destroyed reached climax, it means that basically nothing changed?:eusa_whistle:

The Hamas charter speaks of destroying Israel as part of religious insanity, not as part of if any political issue, and you know that.

Seems to me you are the one trying to feel me with crappy arguement clames.

You're a liar. Very few settlement projects were abandoned, and they were only paused for weeks maybe months depending on which. Much more settlement projects were approved.

Netanyahu vows to not dismantle settlements - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Binyamin Netanyahu's support for settlers bodes ill for peace prospects | World news | guardian.co.uk

And what the Likud charter states is religious insanity, they think they have an excuse to build on other people's land because they believe their 'ancestors' used to live in that land thousands of years ago.

Why are you so angry? That was far the most civilized thing I could ever say to you which won't sound insensitive and rude.

That is no way to talk in a polite discussion.

Go get a chill pill and come back when your calm. I promise I'll wait.:tongue:

I'm not your friend, don't play familiar with me.

Forum List

Back