🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israel, Hamas holding secret talks through Egypt

Oh, and I thought Israel had no control over the Egyptian border, huh? ...:cuckoo:

This proves Israel controls the Egyptian border, so for all the pro Israel posters pointing the finger at Egypt for also 'enforcing' a blockade, this just completely diminishes your argument.

Even though I knew this for years, just to prove to people.

Things have changed much since the carnage of road 12 incident.

Follow through, you'll discover that.

They block much more materials from going in, and they that just proves they control the conditions of the border, I never said they block people from traveling. Whatever you do, Hamas will never prevented from getting war materials if they want to. God helps them. I know it shocks you. They also might demand to monitor everything going from into the border. Which also further proves my point. All Arabs know this, it seems only Westerners actually think Egypt has full control over that border.

How do you now that God helps them?

My understanding is that Hamas smuggles in Iranian built weaponry.

Connery, are you really that naive to think Iran smuggles everything through Egypt without Egypt catching them or noticing them? They get certain weapons from Iran, most of them come from elsewhere. God helps them in a way where they have several options to get weapons. No matter who tries to stop it. They are in urgent need of any defense weapons which can't be smuggled, they are too large. So they need some kind of deterrence. Which is the rockets. They actually got plenty from Libya. And other sources people don't all know about.

You're living in a fantasy world Ahmed :cuckoo:

Oh, and I thought Israel had no control over the Egyptian border, huh? ...:cuckoo:

This proves Israel controls the Egyptian border, so for all the pro Israel posters pointing the finger at Egypt for also 'enforcing' a blockade, this just completely diminishes your argument.

Even though I knew this for years, just to prove to people.

Things have changed much since the carnage of road 12 incident.

Follow through, you'll discover that.

Israel's always held control over the Rafah Border conditions, has zero to do with road 12 incidents.

I don't follow your logic.

Those are facts, I've been to the border before any road 12 incidents, which is non related to this topic at all or to the border restrictions, the blockade back in 2006 declared restrictions. Had nothing to do with road 12 in which Israel exploited to kill Palestinians. That being said, I can't imagine what your logic is. You're weren't Jewish or Israeli. You were from South America like you said and my guess you were adopted. But most Israelis are foreigners anyways, so don't let that bother you.

Why is this discussion revolves around me? You became the spokesman for Ima?

Disturbing.

And anyway. Israel has control but the lhappenings in Egpyt causes the situation to be very unstable.

Never have we said we don't talk with Egypt when it comes to dealing with Hamas. Egypt is our only channel, because Jordan couldn't care less about what we do, as it seems

Those are facts, I've been to the border before any road 12 incidents, which is non related to this topic at all or to the border restrictions, the blockade back in 2006 declared restrictions. Had nothing to do with road 12 in which Israel exploited to kill Palestinians. That being said, I can't imagine what your logic is. You're weren't Jewish or Israeli. You were from South America like you said and my guess you were adopted. But most Israelis are foreigners anyways, so don't let that bother you.

Hamas were the responsible ones for the road-12 carnage, they knew what will follow ones they killed Israeli civilians, the provoked the Israeli rage upon Gaza. It is not us to be blamed when responding

Disturbing.

And anyway. Israel has control but the lhappenings in Egpyt causes the situation to be very unstable.

Never have we said we don't talk with Egypt when it comes to dealing with Hamas. Egypt is our only channel, because Jordan couldn't care less about what we do, as it seems

Who said you never said? And no, nothin to do with Ima, people need to know you're a foreigner and not a real Israeli.

Disturbing.

Who said you never said? And no, nothin to do with Ima, people need to know you're a foreigner and not a real Israeli.

I have lived in Israel since I was a month old.

Who are you to dare say I'm foreigner?

Hamas were the responsible ones for the road-12 carnage, they knew what will follow ones they killed Israeli civilians, the provoked the Israeli rage upon Gaza. It is not us to be blamed when responding

Which incident are you speaking of? I remember militants from Egypt attacked and israel immediately killed 6 Palestinians who had nothing to do with attacks from Egypt. Even your military spokesman later said after they killed 6 Palestinians that they never claimed the PRC was responsible. In other words israel lied to the world and just wanted to kill Palestinians. If they can't kill Egyptians then kill Palestinians, even tough Israel did kill 5 Egyptian soldiers. Quit lying for once. It is you to blame you.

Disturbing.

That's a lie, you told us you were from South America. And you weren't even Jewish. But one time you also told us your parents were Jewish Israelis. So either you're adopted or you just made both of those lies up.

The attack on road twelve was made by 2 Egyptian soldiers, and at least other 3 Jihadists from Gaza.

If it was only Egyptians, they would have had a lot of explaining to do, but nothing more than that would have been done.

Since at least 2 or 3 more were from Gaza, it caused escalation.

The attack on road twelve was made by 2 Egyptian soldiers, and at least other 3 Jihadists from Gaza.

If it was only Egyptians, they would have had a lot of explaining to do, but nothing more than that would have been done.

You got the facts wrong again. They were Egyptians wearing Egyptian military uniforms. No one came from Gaza. PRC denied any involvement and your own military spokesman said they never claimed it came from Gaza. Except during the few hours you blamed the PRC and killed 6 Palestinians to vent off your rage.

That's a lie, you told us you were from South America. And you weren't even Jewish. But one time you also told us your parents were Jewish Israelis. So either you're adopted or you just made both of those lies up.

I have told that many times.

My biological mother was a Gentile latina. I was delievered to a children's shelter for few days, and as a newborn was adopted by Jews.

When arriving to Israel, being less then a month, I was converted to Judaism. My adoptive mother lived in Israel since birth, and so did her mother before her, and so did her mother before her. The original family of my adoptive mother arrived into Israel in 1882.

Capisch now??

I do I have to explain again?

I don't have a problem that you're adopted. But thanks for stating your biological mother wasn't Jewish nor Israeli. It doesn't matter what your adoptive mother is. So as a baby you were converted. Not out of choice. You may like Judaism now though. You don't need to explain, I already knew this stuff.

You got the facts wrong again. They were Egyptians wearing Egyptian military uniforms. No one came from Gaza. PRC denied any involvement and your own military spokesman said they never claimed it came from Gaza. Except during the few hours you blamed the PRC and killed 6 Palestinians to vent off your rage.

The israeli intelligence wing in the military stated infront of the nation that the lead points into Gaza and that some of the shooters were Gazans.

I trust their word.

I don't have a problem that you're adopted. But thanks for stating your biological mother wasn't Jewish nor Israeli. It doesn't matter what your adoptive mother is. So as a baby you were converted. Not out of choice. You may like Judaism now though. You don't need to explain, I already knew this stuff.

In Judaism, and in Israel, it is not simple to convert a child, expecially if a child is Gentile-Born. When reaching age of understanding, the young boy/girl can say "I don't wish to carry the burden of Judaism" and has the ability to 'return' to the original religion, taking to mind that he was not willingly converted.

He/she has also the ability to say "I want", and once that it is said, it is viewed as if the peron in question was Jew since birth. Since they chose Judaism and view themselves as Jews, those who say "I want" will be viewed as Jews from now on like they were carried inside the womb of a Jewish mother.

I long ago stated- "I want".

The israeli intelligence wing in the military stated infront of the nation that the lead points into Gaza and that some of the shooters were Gazans.

I trust their word.

That's a filthy lie by the Israeli forces. Resistance groups had nothing to do with attack from Egypt. I'm lucky I left Gaza before this incident happened. I was in the Rafah area.

Last edited:

In Judaism, and in Israel, it is not simple to convert a child, expecially if a child is Gentile-Born. When reaching age of understanding, the young boy/girl can say "I don't wish to carry the burden of Judaism" and has the ability to 'return' to the original religion, taking to mind that he was not willingly converted.

He/she has also the ability to say "I want", and once that it is said, it is viewed as if the peron in question was Jew since birth. Since they chose Judaism and view themselves as Jews, those who say "I want" will be viewed as Jews from now on like they were carried inside the womb of a Jewish mother.

I long ago stated- "I want".

I obviously know that and I don't really care, I don't want to get too personal but if your mother passed away when you were young I'm sorry to hear that.

I trust their word.

That's a filthy lie by the Israeli forces. Resistance groups had nothing to do with attack from Egypt.

Ok, sure. Whatever.
pjsmiley_eyeroll_d17.gif

Forum List

Back