Report: Palin abused power, broke no laws in trooper case

quit bitching about reps
lol and i dont rep you every day and i HAVE given you positive repos before, when you deserved it

and i'm about as far from Fallwell as you can get and not be a brain dead moron lib

You do rep me just about daily and you gave me pos reps when I first got here. When you first thought i wasn't a Liberal.

You use the term Liberal as an insult, that's how much of a brain dead moron you are.

Your not as far as Falwell as you can get, as much as you would love to think that.

You do rep me just about daily and you gave me pos reps when I first got here. When you first thought i wasn't a Liberal.

You use the term Liberal as an insult, that's how much of a brain dead moron you are.

Your not as far as Falwell as you can get, as much as you would love to think that.
thats because you dont have a clue about me
LOL
and i knew you were a lib from the start

btw, i didnt like Fallwell, i thought the things he did caused more harm to the conservative cause than he ever realized
i dont really care what people do in the privacy of their homes, just dont really like it paraded in the streets

Last edited:
LOL

btw, i didnt like Fallwell, i thought the things he did caused more harm to the conservative cause than he ever realized
i dont really care what people do in the privacy of their homes, just dont really like it paraded in the streets

Yeah, so you don't care if people attempt to "wipe out" Homosexuals and such from the face of the earth. As long as they aren't parading it around the streets huh?

Yeah, so you don't care if people attempt to "wipe out" Homosexuals and such from the face of the earth. As long as they aren't parading it around the streets huh?
ok, now its up to you to prove i ever said anything even remotely like that

More in exasperation. The point isn't the Trooper, the point is the report's findings and importantly Todd's behaviour and Sarah's allowing her office to be used for personal interests. I know that the wingnuts can't handle this but I'm stunned at the attitudes. In the real world this message has had a huge impact. It is not a good look. Here, the facts don't matter to the assorted wingnuts, it's just denial and deflection.

please point to evidence to back up your assertions, other than the dem report "finding".....is there proof for the dem report finding.....no

just because a politician makes a finding does not make that a fact or a verdict of guilty.

nice try, you lose again, here and over there :lol:

LOL

The bottom part of your post. That's what Jerry Falwell was basically trying to do. Prove otherwise when he wanted 9/11 to be blamed on the ACLU and Gays?

The bottom part of your post. That's what Jerry Falwell was basically trying to do. Prove otherwise when he wanted 9/11 to be blamed on the ACLU and Gays?
what Fallwell said on that was taken WAY out of context, but even what he did say was rather stupid
and again, its your duty to find proof
you still havent

what Fallwell said on that was taken WAY out of context, but even what he did say was rather stupid
and again, its your duty to find proof
you still havent

Find proof of what? That he didn't take it out of context?

Jeez, what the fuck would you consider this? Liberal myth? :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]YouTube - Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11[/ame]

again, what he said has been taken out of context
and what he said was stupid
what part of that dont you understand

Prove otherwise that it wasn't taken out of context?

I don't think it wasn't just stupid what he said. It was more then "stupid."

Prove otherwise that it wasn't taken out of context?

I don't think it wasn't just stupid what he said. It was more then "stupid."
i'm the one saying it WAS taken out of context, not that it wasnt
and it was stupid because he said something that few people would understand what he was saying and didnt bother to explain himself, and he did apologize for saying it later
but i suppose his apology doesnt matter

i'm the one saying it WAS taken out of context, not that it wasnt
and it was stupid because he said something that few people would understand what he was saying and didnt bother to explain himself, and he did apologize for saying it later
but i suppose his apology doesnt matter

His apology means shit when that is what he believes.

And that's what I meant, prove that it was taken out of context.

And if he apologized, wouldn't it therefore not be taken out of context?

His apology means shit when that is what he believes.

And that's what I meant, prove that it was taken out of context.

And if he apologized, wouldn't it therefore not be taken out of context?
it was taken out of context because you think what he said was that he was blaming gays for the attacks
and thats not what he was saying at all
but of course you and your friends will all say that was exactly what he was talking about because you dint understand the spiritual concept he was discussing

it was taken out of context because you think what he said was that he was blaming gays for the attacks
and thats not what he was saying at all
but of course you and your friends will all say that was exactly what he was talking about because you dint understand the spiritual concept he was discussing

What was he saying then Divecon, since you have studied what he said?

He blamed the ACLU and the Gays saying we deserved this.

And the "spirtual concept" eh? Do tell.

Hey I get both of those too, but usually the age thing comes out as "grumpy old bastard" :lol:

:lol: Your called a grumpy old bastard and therefore called "Out of touch."

I'm called too young and therefore called "never in touch in the first place."

:lol:

:lol: Your called a grumpy old bastard and therefore called "Out of touch."

I'm called too young and therefore called "never in touch in the first place."

:lol:

You have it. Somewhere in the middle is the Golden Age! So the Golden Agers are having a go at you. They regret that when they were your age they were Dumbarse Class 1, so there is envy. Now they are in their Golden Age and they look at me and they think, "grumpy old out of touch bastard". They move from envy to fear. :lol:

Forum List

Back