Report Tracks Thousands Of Summer Protests, 93% Nonviolent

No one has decried the peaceful protests here.
You guys don't even call them protests! You call them riots! LMFAO

stop being stupid. Long ago---I was involved in protests-----long lines of young people walking or sitting on a lawn-----singing KUMBAYA. The word went around "BE CAREFUL NOT TO LITTER" and
"DO NOT BLOCK TRAFFIC" <<<<
that is a peaceful protest

Geez that’s almost as good as saying when I walk by 100 people “only” 7 of them attack me
Must be a liberal thing not getting math nor stats

Shhh don’t tell them that. They need spin it as out of control America’s burning for the election...it Is not like they have much else to run on.

You and the ChiCom spy are full of shit. The riots are violent 7% of the time - pretty much 100% of the riots are violent.

Explain to the class about the mostly peaceful bombing of Nagasaki? 19 hours of peace followed by just seconds of violence. Just like the riots that the terrorist party is hosting across the nation.

There has been violence. There has been looting.

93% of the protesting has been peaceful and non violent.

Only 7% of the protests are violent.

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

BULLSHIT! Total and utter bullshit.
Tell that to Portland's mayor.
Tell it to Seattle
Tell it to Minneapolis
Atlanta
Boston
Chicago
Dallas
Denver
Detroit
Houston
Los Angeles
New York City (They're still shuttered)
Pheonix, AZ
Richmond
St. Louis
D.C.
(This source is well-documented)

The terrorist democrats actually thought the riots they are staging would improve their chances in the election. Polling now shows that the terrorism the democrats are engaged in is working against them (DUH!) so now Coyote and her ChiCom handler Dana7360 are trying to lie their way out of the mess they created.

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

Shhh don’t tell them that. They need spin it as out of control America’s burning for the election...it Is not like they have much else to run on.

Very true.

The honest facts aren't on their side so they have to lie.

Typical for the trump followers.

"Honest facts" from a ChiCom spy... :lmao:

The survey is based on the findings of an organization based in Europe which in turn bases it's findings on unknown and questionable sources in the U.S. The higher number of demonstrations they can come up with diminishes the percentage of violent demonstrations. First of all we have to determine what constitutes a "demonstration" for statistical purposes. Is a demonstration that lasts more than one day considered to be more than one demonstration? If a single person with a home made sign walks in front of a Police station does it constitute a demonstration? Even if all of this is factual how do we dismiss the 7% of violent demonstrations?

Last edited:

No one cares about the actual peaceful protests, if there are any. I saw a lone dumb liberal woman one day in my neighborhood holding a BLM sign when this all began. Never saw another protester since.

I’m willing to bet they are counting protests were people are throwing shit as “peaceful”, simply because a riot wasn’t declared or no one was arrested.

You and the ChiCom spy are full of shit. The riots are violent 7% of the time - pretty much 100% of the riots are violent.
Name the cities where all the protests were violent.

Seattle, Portland, Long Beach, Kenosha, Chicago, et al.

The terrorist party are fucking liars - the intent of the democrats in creating these RIOTS nation wide is to create terror. Democrats are NO different than ISIS, trying to effect political change through the use of violence and fear.

Each night we see the democrat terrorists troops, the Brown Shirts of ANTIFA and the BLM Klansmen loot and pillage. During the day, the rioters plan, stage drops of molotovs, bricks, get the frozen water bottles ready, set up the cannons to fire fireworks at the police.

The terrorism of the democrats has boomeranged, now the democrats are suddenly pretending that they oppose the terrorist attacks on cities.

1599420032990.png

We vilify the rioters, not the protesters.
Thats bullshit and you know it.
Admit it and move on.

Fuck you you lying piece of cow shit. No one on the Trump side has said boo about the peaceful protests, but YOU assholes try and make the billions of dollars in damages committed by your nazi brownshirts not a big deal.

You assholes are so fucked come election day. You really screwed the pooch when you started attacking innocent folks.

Forum List

Back