Reporter Has Details of Cesar Sayoc’s 2002 Chilling Bomb Threat!

FBI knew Boston bombers and did nothing...want more
bs

stop misrepresenting such tragic things. The FBI had no idea the brothers were making bombs or were going to
They should have. The Russians were very clear in telling the FBI about the Chechen bomb camp.
You do know intelligence agencies fuck up? Going back and drawing upon correlations to suggest a cause and effect is damn stupid and ignorant. Which is what most people are. The brother was interviewed by the FBI. "the FBI opened an investigation of Tsarnaev that month conducted by a joint task force of federal, state and local authorities. Tsarnaev was interviewed in person, and a memo was sent to the Customs and Border Protection database called TECS that would trigger an alert whenever he left or re-entered the United States." Russia warned U.S. about Boston Marathon bomb suspect Tsarnaev: report | Reuters

Reuters, not some partisan blog or corrupt FOX News report

I made a 20 minute video on all the telltale signs of a false flag. That was actually one of the points, that the perpetrator is always someone who was on the government’s radar. Unfortunately, after the video started getting thousands of views, it was removed by YouTube not once, but twice… even after I edited out the part they said was a copyright issue.

Reference for any future videos - 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks

The Muslim terrorist who was a supporter of Hillary Clinton that shot up the faggot bar in Florida didn't get the coverage this guy's getting, and he didn't kill anybody.

With such an active imagination, and so much time on your hands you could be making money.

You spent 20 minutes on a video that just proves youre an idiot? :rolleyes:

Gulf of Tonkin.
Why conflate it into something it was not? LOL

pretty dumb. Even Wikipedia knows better than to do that: "In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded that Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there were no North Vietnamese naval vessels present during the incident of August 4."

The Muslim terrorist who was a supporter of Hillary Clinton that shot up the faggot bar in Florida didn't get the coverage this guy's getting, and he didn't kill anybody.
This guy mailed pipe bombs to leaders of our nation. Good god you dope.That was all designed to create fear within our democratic process and political class.

This guy mailed pipe bombs to leaders of our nation. Good god you dope.That was all designed to create fear within our democratic process and political class.

They were dead, and he didn't mail them to anybody important. Go wet yourself and take a nap. The Dems will be running ads for thugs around election time and you can pick up some change beating up old ladies and what not. You Democrats have been promoting violence for years now, so dion't worry, your traitor leaders are getting it done.

They were dead, and he didn't mail them to anybody important. Go wet yourself and take a nap. The Dems will be running ads for thugs around election time and you can pick up some change beating up old ladies and what not. You Democrats have been promoting violence for years now, so dion't worry, your traitor leaders are getting it done.
dead bombs? says who? They contained dangerous material. We will know more later, but no one but Trump was promising violence, and his pals are being arrested in NYC and SoCal. alt-right as swipes being arrested all over the nation

so I see no one here disappearing. Some tough guy alt righters you all are. not a one gets arrested LOL

the-maga-bomber-maga-bomber-sketch-released-37189043.png
black nationalist/supremacist/jackass sketch released:
obama.jpg

I wonder what did Trump say or do in 2002 that made him do that?....ANYONE?

A reporter named Karla Ray has received Cesar Sayoc’s arrest record and other related information for a bomb threat he made in 2002. While he has been in trouble with the law multiple times since 1991, many of his crimes were petty, but not the bomb threat. It’s chilling.

In a series of tweets, Ms. Ray posted the derails of the report. In the report, he is quoted as saying his attack would be worse than 9/11.

“On the listed date and time, the defendant contacted a Florida Power & Light company at 4200 N. Flagler by telephone and threatened to blow up FPL and that “it would be worse than September 11. Defendant also threatened that something would happen to the FPL representative if they cut his electricity.”

In another report from the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s office, Sayoc was upset about the amount he was being billed, and told the FPL customer service rep “FPL will get what they deserve and will be worse than 9/11.” He reportedly told the customer service rep that he “doesn’t make threats, he makes promises,” and stated that he was “going to blow her head off.”

Karla Ray Verified account @KRayWFTV Follow Follow @KRayWFTV #BREAKING- I just obtained 2002 arrest affidavit related to Cesar Sayoc making bomb threat. It states he called FPL and said it would be 'worse than September 11.' #WFTV #CesarSayoc

cjrLqbo.gif

(Excerpt) Read more at independentsentinel.com ...
What does one have to do with the other?

So Trump attracts another crazy, and you believe Trump didn't influence his choice of targets? Come on now
....so you believe all these jackass black criminals that resist/ATTACK the cops were not influenced by Obama?
...you believe Obama didn't influence the BLACK sniper that shot cops?

This guy was a lunatic years ago. Thanks to a liberal justice system and the virtual eradication of mental hospitals, this guy was out on the streets.

But then again that’s why liberals want guys like him on the streets, to cause havoc and then blame conservatives.
And we all know the other lunatics at Trump's rallies are not much different. They are violent thugs

We now know some in LE have been targeting the wrong people. California police worked with neo-Nazis to pursue 'anti-racist' activists, documents show

We have more extremely violent Trump supporters being arrested every day. From coast to coast - This bomber does not exist in a vacuum

Members of California white supremacist group arrested in connection with deadly Charlottesville rally - Los Angeles Times

https://nypost.com/2018/10/19/second-proud-boys-member-arrested-for-assault-outside-gop-club/

So how many other President Trump supporters have been carrying out any attacks? Oh yea, none.

“White supremacist” groups have always been around and have always been inconsequential. There are far more racist blacks and Latinos than white supremacists. The difference is those blacks and LaRaza racists are welcome in the Democrat Party and take center stage with their racist Agenda.

It's an acknowledged fact that this guy threatened to murder radio host Rochelle Ritchie and dump her body in the swamp but Ritchie is a Black left wing female. So what's the deal with him? Is he insane, is he following media hype, or did he do it for the money?

Your imagination is running wild. The FBI does not hate Trump. That is fake news.

If the FBI were following the man and wanted to set him up, he would have been arrested before he got to mail threats.
Your imagination is running wild. The FBI does not hate Trump. That is fake news.

If the FBI were following the man and wanted to set him up, he would have been arrested before he got to mail threats.
Which is why FBI shows up late to most attacks to proudly proclaim they knew perp but let him kill anyways
The FBI arrests the people are setting up - before they commit dangerous acts. The FBI and everyone else show up after attacks, because none are psychic. LOL
FBI knew Boston bombers and did nothing...want more

I made a 20 minute video on all the telltale signs of a false flag. That was actually one of the points, that the perpetrator is always someone who was on the government’s radar. Unfortunately, after the video started getting thousands of views, it was removed by YouTube not once, but twice… even after I edited out the part they said was a copyright issue.

The media is already running around hair on fire trying to add validity to this ridiculous production. They're going right after Trump supporters as if they were ever going to get any votes from them anyway. Too bad... Everyone is still talking about the illegal Caravan even if the news people doesn't want to talk about them...

And I am amazed with the speed that most communities reached the conclusion in unison that this was an FBI staged production... I checked four other posting boards... we are not alone in reaching that conclusion.

The problem was over reach this time.
Too many details fit like a glove.
That kind of coincidence simply does not exist.

Jo
Only retarded people came to the conclusion this was staged. You just happen to be retarded too.

With such an active imagination, and so much time on your hands you could be making money.

Nice try, but unlike you guys, I am actually interested in truth and nothing but the truth. The video wasn’t an opinion piece, I purposely included only indisputable, verifiable facts.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the FBI and CIA have known and been watching this guy for over 15 years.
  2. They waited him out in order to watch him perform, he did and they were standing right there, *watching* doing nothing, *watching* just,.....*watching*.
  3. They were at the 2 year mark complicid.
  4. 13 years of guilt by not taking action.
  5. His people cried out many times for help!
  6. So I have been right ALL along.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Reference for any future videos - 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks

Thanks. As I said to someone yesterday, anyone who acts as if false flags do not occur is ignorant of history, and completely blind to what has been going on in recent years. But I’ve realized that certain people here are willfully ignorant, and not only ignorant, but arrogant and prideful to boot. Which is a terrible combination. Pride is blinding and prevents people from learning anything new, because they’re so sure that they already have things figured out. Hopefully in the future with age and maturity, they will realize how utterly foolish they were.

Thanks. As I said to someone yesterday, anyone who acts as if false flags do not occur is ignorant of history, and completely blind to what has been going on in recent years. But I’ve realized that certain people here are willfully ignorant, and not only ignorant, but arrogant and prideful to boot. Which is a terrible combination. Pride is blinding and prevents people from learning anything new, because they’re so sure that they already have things figured out. Hopefully in the future with age and maturity, they will realize how utterly foolish they were.

The road to bipartisan oppression is paved with consentual unity. And never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste. And, as always, the people will love them for it.

Right?

The road to bipartisan oppression is paved with consentual unity. And never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste. And, as always, the people will love them for it.

Right?

Yes, definitely true that they never let a “perfectly good crisis” go to waste, but that sort of implies that much of what has been going on is genuine, just random acts. But that’s not the case. Certain powers behind the scenes have been very successful with their “Problem – Reaction – Solution” tactic.... and since gullible American sheep have fallen for it time and time again, why would they stop? They are slowly but surely achieving their goals.

Yes, definitely true that they never let a “perfectly good crisis” go to waste, but that sort of implies that much of what has been going on is genuine, just random acts. But that’s not the case. Certain powers behind the scenes have been very successful with their “Problem – Reaction – Solution” tactic.... and since gullible American sheep have fallen for it time and time again, why would they stop? They are slowly but surely achieving their goals.

I'm of the view that this guy mailing the fake bombs acted on his own.But the intelligence agencies let him do it. That's concerning. And we get back to the Hegelian dialect you mentioned.

But it's expected that the fake two party system politicians and, by extention, the mainstream media, would use the event to start popularizing the foolish notion of unity and the 'our Democracy'' narrative. They want most Americans in the extreme middle and broadly consenting to all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from both parties in Washington. They don't want division because division gets in the way of broad moderate consent of all of that bad legislation coming from both parties.

What we're witnessing in America today is the same weaponization of democracy that we've seen take place all over the rest of the world in past decades,. And likely by the same perpetrators. The fact that it's made its way back home to America is alarming. And should cause some pause to really think about this.

I've been meaning to start a thread about it but I just haven't got around around to feeling like doing it.

Forum List

Back