Reporters getting 1st taste of impeachment restrictions

Yeah imagine limiting the media in a free society that promotes freedom of the press and an open government

that really is what makes america great, limit news and a open government

If they were actually reporting news I would agree with you. But they are provably nothing more than the propaganda ARM of the progressive left.

Yet what does Fox report and its brothers in arm

nothing more that the propaganda of the right

still new is reported by both sides along with the commentary, it is just a matter of having an open mind

freedom of the press seems to be lost on many

Fox is not the echo chamber that the rest of the MSM has become. They actually have dissenting viewpoints on each of their shows. CNN, MSNBC, don't make me laugh. CNN trots out their "conservative" who just happens to be a never trumper mired in the elite swamp.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The impeachment trial of President Donald Trump has barely started and already journalists are getting a glimpse of how hard it will be cover the event under harsh new media restrictions imposed by the Senate.

Thursday’s impeachment events were largely ceremonial, with the Senate formally receiving the articles of impeachment from the seven appointed managers from the House of Representatives. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and the full Senate were also formally sworn in. The trial begins in earnest on Tuesday.

Thursday also served as a preview of how the new restrictions will warp the daily functioning of the congressional press corps, who are accustomed to approaching senators as they walk through the hallways or emerge from the Senate subway.

All throughout the Capitol building, reporters were prevented from stopping to wait for senators or talking to them outside the designated media pens. Senators were also given cards by the Capitol Police that suggested phrases for fending off unwanted approaches. including “Please get out of my way” and “You are preventing me from doing my job.”

Aw, poor little Marxist "Reporters".... They won't be able to attack members of the Senate in their usual DNC playbook approved fashion....

That wasn't done during the President Clinton blowjob impeachment. Just more hypocrisy from the Trump/Republican NaziCons. Conceal and stonewall.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The impeachment trial of President Donald Trump has barely started and already journalists are getting a glimpse of how hard it will be cover the event under harsh new media restrictions imposed by the Senate.

Thursday’s impeachment events were largely ceremonial, with the Senate formally receiving the articles of impeachment from the seven appointed managers from the House of Representatives. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and the full Senate were also formally sworn in. The trial begins in earnest on Tuesday.

Thursday also served as a preview of how the new restrictions will warp the daily functioning of the congressional press corps, who are accustomed to approaching senators as they walk through the hallways or emerge from the Senate subway.

All throughout the Capitol building, reporters were prevented from stopping to wait for senators or talking to them outside the designated media pens. Senators were also given cards by the Capitol Police that suggested phrases for fending off unwanted approaches. including “Please get out of my way” and “You are preventing me from doing my job.”

Aw, poor little Marxist "Reporters".... They won't be able to attack members of the Senate in their usual DNC playbook approved fashion....

That wasn't done during the President Clinton blowjob impeachment. Just more hypocrisy from the Trump/Republican NaziCons. Conceal and stonewall.

Typical progressive liar. It was because he LIED in Court you fucking twerp.

You do realize that Clinton was impeached for lying to a court don't you....It had little to do with a BJ in the oval, other than that's what he lied about.

Forum List

Back