Reporters Try Desperately To Keep Trump-Russia Narrative Alive Despite Lack Of Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow me to call your attention to post #5 smiley

You're calling that evidence? Dumbass.
Your calling me a dumb ass damned sure does not make you look like a genius Smiley. I didn't say that it was proof (yet) You asked for evidence and that is what you got. Do you know the difference between evidence and proof? Apparently not. :1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

And you claiming a tweet is evidence is a clear indication you are a dumbass.

I got news for you, Robert Mueller thinks that tweets are evidence . Now think about this if the Thinker can actually think:

Trump appears ‘smack dab in the middle of a conspiracy to defraud the United States’: Ex-prosecutor on MSNBC

“This to the point of whether or not there was any coordination with his father before, during, after that meeting, which was only one floor away in Trump Tower,” MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell explained on Friday. “We know from other records that the president, then-candidate Donald Trump, was there in the Trump Tower office that day, and then had even more opportunity to speak to his son because they went off-site to a campaign luncheon.”

“So what would be the significance if these reports are true about what Michael Cohen is supposedly asserting?” Mitchell asked former Assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York Mimi Rocah.

Andrea, it’s incredibly significant,” Rocah answered. “I mean, this is huge.

You quoting MSNBC doesn't shine the best of lights on you.

Reporters Desperately Try To Keep Trump-Russia Collusion Narrative Alive, Even As Evidence Fades

"Some White House reporters have been pushing the Trump-Russia Collusion narrative for two years now, and many of them are not willing to let it go despite the fact that there’s still no “there there.”"
My, aren't you the reliable lickspittle! :lol:

June 3, 2016. Donald Trump, Jr. is informed the Russian government wants to help his daddy win the election. He is told they have some dirt on Clinton. Junior's response to Russian meddling? "I love it."

June 7, 2016. Trump, Jr. emails his Russian source back, confirming he will meet with them. On the very same day, Candidate Trump announces to the world he is going to release some very damaging information on Clinton. Trump clearly was informed of the upcoming meeting with the Russian government reps who wanted to help him win.

You can watch Trump read his teleprompter speech in the video below. And then you can see him stop reading from the teleprompter at around the 7:15 mark and say, "I am going to give a major speech. Probably Monday of next week. And we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

The "Monday of next week" was June 13.

June 9, 2016. The meeting with the Russian government cutouts occurs in Trump Tower. In attendance are Trump, Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner. Kushner later withholds his attendance at this meeting when filling out his security clearance form. This is a crime. When he learned that news about the meeting was about to break, he rushed to amend his security clearance form, which is an admission he knew at the time he filled it out he had lied on that form.

June 13, 2016. Donald Trump fails to make the "major speech" about the "very, very interesting" dirt he said he was going to have on Clinton.

There it is. Trump and his family and his campaign team knew all along the Russians were working to help Trump win.

They knew before the media. They knew before our intelligence agencies. They knew before the FBI.

They have been lying to the public from the beginning. They have been lying to your face all this time.

Trump_collusion.jpg

Allow me to call your attention to post #5 smiley

Your calling me a dumb ass damned sure does not make you look like a genius Smiley. I didn't say that it was proof (yet) You asked for evidence and that is what you got. Do you know the difference between evidence and proof? Apparently not. :1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

I got news for you, Robert Mueller thinks that tweets are evidence . Now think about this if the Thinker can actually think:

Trump appears ‘smack dab in the middle of a conspiracy to defraud the United States’: Ex-prosecutor on MSNBC

“This to the point of whether or not there was any coordination with his father before, during, after that meeting, which was only one floor away in Trump Tower,” MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell explained on Friday. “We know from other records that the president, then-candidate Donald Trump, was there in the Trump Tower office that day, and then had even more opportunity to speak to his son because they went off-site to a campaign luncheon.”

“So what would be the significance if these reports are true about what Michael Cohen is supposedly asserting?” Mitchell asked former Assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York Mimi Rocah.

Who do you quote?? Alex Jones?

Who do you quote?? Alex Jones?

LOL, not MSNBC or FOX. Some of us can actually think for themselves.

Reporters Desperately Try To Keep Trump-Russia Collusion Narrative Alive, Even As Evidence Fades

"Some White House reporters have been pushing the Trump-Russia Collusion narrative for two years now, and many of them are not willing to let it go despite the fact that there’s still no “there there.”"

To these reporters, let me remind them of the immortal words of B. Hussein O. himself:

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved, There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time."

These doofuses need to become serious people, if they want to be taken seriously.

Sorry bout that,

1. Every country with some common sense wanted Hillary to lose, thank God she did.
2. There is so much dirt uncovered already and nothings being done about Hillary.
3. That's the real problem.
4. Nothing being done about her crimes.
5. What's that tell you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really Dude....? Reporters are pushing it.
Trump Denies He Knew Of His Son's Trump Tower Meeting With Russians | HuffPost
Reporters did not make this shit up. If anyone is getting desperate, it's the Orange Ogre, Adolph Von Twitler

And yet you're conveniently ignorant that the Clintons MET with the RUSSIANS more times than Trump.
In addition, the Clintons did more harm to the nation than 10,000 Trump meetings as they sold out America's Uranium reserves TO THE RUSSIANS.

do us a favor....get smart or get lost

OP does not contain personal contribution as required by the rules. There are good reasons for that rule.
If you don't know them -- PM me to find out.
Closed. OP is welcome to try YET AGAIN to get it right. 3rd time MAY be the charm. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back