Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

Muslims like car attacks so I am going with that.
Looks like he was black, and one of Farrakhan's followers (Nation of Islam)...

Noah Green Identified: Suspect Killed in Capitol Car Attack (mediaite.com)
Nation of Islam Hotep nut.

Whu Whyte Supremacy strikes again.

vNXMMDvT.jpeg

Pretty safe to say that this is a premature attempt to bring on Trump's aim of a fascist attempt against government.

Trump will make it known when it's time to challenge govenment again.

Will the next time be a more serious attempt than the last halfassed joke with the would-be revolutionaries sitting around with their feet up?

We All know the Big Lie by trump caused all these nuts to come out.

You were saying?

"Noah Green was named as the knife-wielding, now-deceased suspect who tried to ram a car into a U.S. Capitol barricade, exiting with a knife, and killing a Capitol police officer and injuring another.

He is a Nation of Islam follower, according to MSNBC, although police have not specified a motive."

Noah Green: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Black Muslim piece of shit.

The libtard media will sweep everything under the rug now. You won't hear the Democrat filth ranting about banning cars and knifes.

Pretty safe to say that this is a premature attempt to bring on Trump's aim of a fascist attempt against government.

Will the next time be a more serious attempt than the last halfassed joke with the would-be revolutionaries sitting around with their feet up?
Fool ^^^^^

We All know the Big Lie by trump caused all these nuts to come out.

You were saying?

"Noah Green was named as the knife-wielding, now-deceased suspect who tried to ram a car into a U.S. Capitol barricade, exiting with a knife, and killing a Capitol police officer and injuring another.

He is a Nation of Islam follower, according to MSNBC, although police have not specified a motive."

Noah Green: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Black Muslim piece of shit.

The libtard media will sweep everything under the rug now. You won't hear the Democrat filth ranting about banning cars and knifes.

Nation of Islam isn't Islam.. Farrakhan invented his own religion and its very racist.

Are you suggesting that Trump is in cahoots with Muslim revolutionaries? Lol

By the way, is there anyway I can pay you off to remove that H from your username? I just noticed we use the same initial and would like to separate myself a little better from your affiliation lol

To Conservatives asking "WHY IS IT FENCED?"

This. This is why. You whackjobs.

There were no fences before and you whackjobs were allowed all over the place.

Are you suggesting that Trump is in cahoots with Muslim revolutionaries? Lol

By the way, is there anyway I can pay you off to remove that H from your username? I just noticed we use the same initial and would like to separate myself a little better from your affiliation lol

Nation of Islam is a made up religion.. NOT Islam.

Forum List

Back