Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

Pretty safe to say that this is a premature attempt to bring on Trump's aim of a fascist attempt against government.

Trump will make it known when it's time to challenge govenment again.

Will the next time be a more serious attempt than the last halfassed joke with the would-be revolutionaries sitting around with their feet up?
Are you suggesting that Trump is in cahoots with Muslim revolutionaries? Lol

By the way, is there anyway I can pay you off to remove that H from your username? I just noticed we use the same initial and would like to separate myself a little better from your affiliation lol

Nation of Islam is a made up religion.. NOT Islam.
Well, that makes that situation all better!

i suspected the guy wasnt white when the msm delayed blaming conservatives for the attack .. i wonder why the perp was allowed to get close enough to stab one of the officers ..... did they hesitate because of the recent leftist labeling all cops racist and white supremacist ? or were they disoriented by the shock of being attacked by a speeding car ?

Last edited:
Pretty safe to say that this is a premature attempt to bring on Trump's aim of a fascist attempt against government.

Will the next time be a more serious attempt than the last halfassed joke with the would-be revolutionaries sitting around with their feet up?

By the way, is there anyway I can pay you off to remove that H from your username? I just noticed we use the same initial and would like to separate myself a little better from your affiliation lol

I appreciate the noted distinction. I’ve yet to read the half-accurate, often inaccurate reporting by article writers who rush to get out the story. I’m waiting until the facts are determined. If he has a connection with the nation of Islam I am familiar with their agenda.

I appreciate the noted distinction. I’ve yet to read the half-accurate, often inaccurate reporting by article writers who rush to get out the story. I’m waiting until the facts are determined. If he has a connection with the nation of Islam I am familiar with their agenda.
Su loves her Muslims!

Su loves her Muslims!

I just know the difference. Racism is haram for Muslims.

The Nation of Islam (NOI) is an African-American movement and organization that combines elements of traditional Islam with black nationalist ideas and race-based theology.

Su loves her Muslims!

I just know the difference. Racism is haram for Muslims.

The Nation of Islam (NOI) is an African-American movement and organization that combines elements of traditional Islam with black nationalist ideas and race-based theology.

i suspected the guy wasnt white when the msm delayed blaming conservatives for the attack .. i wonder why the perp was allowed to get close enough to stab one of the officers ..... did they hesitate because of the recent leftist labeling all cops racist and white supremacist ? or were they disoriented by the shock of being by attacked speeding car ?
Did Noah stab one of the officers or just run one over? I understood it, that Greene rammed his car into two officers, jumped out wielding his knife and was promptly shot. HOORAY for good guys with guns.

There are those on the left still saying that Noah Greene is a white Trump supporter. Maybe he is one of those black white supremacists.

i suspected the guy wasnt white when the msm delayed blaming conservatives for the attack .. i wonder why the perp was allowed to get close enough to stab one of the officers ..... did they hesitate because of the recent leftist labeling all cops racist and white supremacist ? or were they disoriented by the shock of being by attacked speeding car ?

Something is wrong with the story. He rammed the stockade, jumped out and lunged at the officers with a knife..

Something is wrong with the story. He rammed the stockade, jumped out and lunged at the officers with a knife..
Well I’m sure CNN will rewrite it for you, so it makes more “sense”, like maybe white supremacy drove him to do it.

Well I’m sure CNN will rewrite it for you, so it makes more “sense”, like maybe white supremacy drove him to do it.

My question is HOW did he get close enough to the officers to use a knife. They drew their guns when he rammed the barricade.

My question is HOW did he get close enough to the officers to use a knife. They drew their guns when he rammed the barricade.
He wasn't an unarmed, white, female, US veteran with a camera. You know you can't shoot a violent black person. You'll get brought up on charges of murder.

Forum List

Back