Should Sports Fans Stand During Our National Anthem?

I repeat, ungrateful libs who dont deserve the blessings they have
Blessings?
You're no blessing.
This is a blessing
1707778752793.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Frankly I don't care who stands for what. I just think it's hilarious cuck white culture has allowed themselves to be bullied to the point that their anthem has to share the stage with the Black National anthem. Which other nations people and their national anthem would be openly disrespected like that? :lmao: There's blood in the water now. Does the national anthem eventually go the way of the Confederate flag? I guess time will tell....
There is only one US nation and one anthem for that nation. Are you proposing putting all blacks in a state and making that a country with their own national anthem?

No it doesn't. But the racist will try making an equivalence when what I stand for is the polar opposite of white supremacy.
The racists are the ones trying to divide us by having a national anthem for whites and a national anthem for blacks.

The racists are the ones trying to divide us by having a national anthem for whites and a national anthem for blacks.
No, the racists are the people who determine that only the anthem whites consider is the only anthem.

No, the racists are the people who determine that only the anthem whites consider is the only anthem.
No, the racists are the ones who divide us in two, whites and blacks, each with their own national anthem. Most whites are just fine welcoming blacks as being a part of our country and our national anthem. Racists like you refuse to accept this.

I say, yes, this is our national anthem. But, it is not necessary to stand during other songs, which are not our national anthem. Other songs are NOT the national anthem.

It is not law but it is national protocol to stand in respect when the colors (flag) are presented and the National Anthem performed. The same established protocol says Americans should also show similar respect when their colors are presented and National Anthem of other countries is officially performed. The protocol can be described as 'patriotism', courtesy, good manners, showing proper respect, or just behaving as an informed, properly brought up person with dignity and poise behaves.

The flag and anthem represent all Americans, those who lived before us and those living now.

There is no national protocol for a 'black national anthem' or any other such song/rendition targeting some group. A black national anthem is absurd on the face of it as it presents a dichotomy of a people who want equal status with all other people but demand that we see them as different, separate, apart, and be treated differently with their own national anthem. Either black people are competent, capable, responsible Americans with equal rights and status with all Americans or they are so fragile and needy they need their own anthem in order to feel validated.

I think a black national anthem is racist and an insult to competent, capable, responsible Americans who happen to be black. I will not respect it and be insulting by standing for it.

There is only one US nation and one anthem for that nation. Are you proposing putting all blacks in a state and making that a country with their own national anthem?
No. I'm proposing we keep cuckolding the national anthem and forcing it into the uncomfortable position of existing next to Lift Every Voice and Sing until the elephant in the room is addressed. The elephant being why everyone seems to be silently acknowledging through their inclusion of Lift Every Voice and Sing that the Star Spangled Banner, written by a slaver, is inadequate representation for Black Americans.

It isnt

Fascists, marxists, and banana republics criminalize politics

Meaning you in case you are wondering
"criminalize politics"
Unclear wording.
Does he mean using criminality for political gain for which Trump has been indicted
Or
Does he mean using politics to threaten the opposition as in "LOCK HER UP?"

"criminalize politics"
Unclear wording.
Does he mean using criminality for political gain for which Trump has been indicted
Or
Does he mean using politics to threaten the opposition as in "LOCK HER UP?"
I mean libs using ticky-tac beria style charges to bring down their political rivals

I'm pretty sure selling national security information is not "ticky" or "tac."
It's a decade or so in a federal prison.
Congratulations to you for successfully changing the subject from your disrespect for America and the soldiers who made it possible over to your orange kiddie monster

You trash America and trump doesent

Congratulations to you for successfully changing the subject from your disrespect for America and the soldiers who made it possible over to your orange kiddie monster

You trash America and trump doesent
I didn't change the subject ..,.

It isnt

Fascists, marxists, and banana republics criminalize politics

Meaning you in case you are wondering

You did

1707837780787.gif

It is not law but it is national protocol

Kind of like when a candidate loses an election then conceded and asks their supporters to graciously accept defeat, but vows to redouble the effort to win in the next election, or is that once proud tradition going to be routinely ignored now?

Kind of like when a candidate loses an election then conceded and asks their supporters to graciously accept defeat, but vows to redouble the effort to win in the next election, or is that once proud tradition going to be routinely ignored now?
This thread is about the National Anthem. Your TDS is showing. You probably should get some help for that.

This thread is about the National Anthem. Your TDS is showing. You probably should get some help for that.
You pole vaulted to made it about protocol tradition. So protocol is good for sporting events and songs whereas following election protocol and conceding when you lose is now a Neo-GOP no-no. Nor is the phenomenon limited to Benedict Donald as all the MAGANUT candidates are partaking in ditching that protocol tradition.

You pole vaulted to made it about protocol tradition. So protocol is good for sporting events and songs whereas following election protocol and conceding when you lose is now a Neo-GOP no-no. Nor is the phenomenon limited to Benedict Donald as all the MAGANUT candidates are partaking in ditching that protocol tradition.
I'm sure that comment makes sense to you. To anybody with reading comprehension it is pretty much TDS gibberish. Do have a pleasant day.

Forum List

Back