Should Sports Fans Stand During Our National Anthem?

Frankly I don't care who stands for what. I just think it's hilarious cuck white culture has allowed themselves to be bullied to the point that their anthem has to share the stage with the Black National anthem. Which other nations people and their national anthem would be openly disrespected like that? :lmao: There's blood in the water now. Does the national anthem eventually go the way of the Confederate flag? I guess time will tell....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
My father, a Korean vet, explained it to me perfectly when I was very young and I always stand during it, out of respect, however freedom to not stand is still paramount to the reason they fought, imo.
Only Those Who Sacrificed Can Determine What the First Amendment Means

Nothing could be more insulting, humiliating, and bossy than to tell GIs they fought for the right of other "Americans" to call them "fools, losers, and murderers."

If anything the national anthem should be "America the Beautiful"

Sometimes I stand and I don't give a shit who stands or who sits.
Black Anthem is a hymn and most in this thread doesn't know a damn thing how it came about.
The National Anthem is a hymm.

Good luck with that
Don't need luck. The black national anthem is played and if people want to stand, sit or not sing is irrelevant to me. And considering the league is 80 percent black, it might be wise for management to consider the feeling of the majority of their employees.

Don't need luck. The black national anthem is played and if people want to stand, sit or not sing is irrelevant to me. And considering the league is 80 percent black, it might be wise for management to consider the feeling of the majority of their employees.
What if people of all races kneel during the black anthem? They pull a Kaepernick? Is that "unpatriotic?"

If people want to stand then stand. If they don't what would you like me to do? It's NOT my place to even make a comment. The op is junk.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
What if people of all races kneel during the black anthem? They pull a Kaepernick? Is that "unpatriotic?"
I could care less what people do during the playing of that song, If blacks are committing the injustices against people that Kaepernick took a knee for, then so be it. You see, when one of you assholes think you're trying to be funny, you're just being ignorant.

Forum List

Back