Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

This one black guy killed more people than the entire January 6th “insurrection”.

5 died and 140 were injured when they stormed the Capitol.
Not one of YOUR so-called insurrectionists was armed. The only murder that took place was by a Capitol police officer on an unarmed, white, female, US Veteran with a camera.

Yeah they were armed with golf clubs, crutches, baseball bats, Bear Spray pipe bombs and brass knuckles.

Do you know its against the law to storm the Capitol?
In case you didn't know--IT IS A PUBLIC BUILDING, and the capitol police removed barricades to allow them in.

They shot and killed the suspect.

That means he must have been Black

And they haven't even released his picture

But he must have been black

I don't care what the skin color is, if he had a knife and charging at police, the police needed to end the threat.
So thousand of armed white supremacists storm the US Capitol, killing and injuring cops, & the media portrays them all as “lone wolves” not one shot fired.

A single Black man Noah Green has an incident at the Capitol, now the white media is trying to tie in the Nation of Islam and Black society
Seems pretty clear to me. I have no doubt he was a violent man and most likely a BLMer to boot.

So thousand of armed white supremacists storm the US Capitol, killing and injuring cops, & the media portrays them all as “lone wolves” not one shot fired.
How did you know they were white supremacists if the media told you otherwise?

A single Black man Noah Green has an incident at the Capitol, now the white media is trying to tie in the Nation of Islam and Black society
Yeah, you are getting information about people involved in criminal acts, and you are complaining about the reporting - everybody is doing that - you are no different.

We are trying to figure out how we are going to fix the problem, and I can guarantee you that it is not going to be a Black person who generates the correct adjustment.

There will be plenty of black people credited with complaining about it all, but none will be credited with fixing it.

This one black guy killed more people than the entire January 6th “insurrection”.

5 died and 140 were injured when they stormed the Capitol.
Yet nobody was murdered.

Don't you know it was wrong to storm the Capitol?

Do you know what was wrong for the Negroes and Communists to spend six months burning, rioting, murdering and looting? If you do then you are the only Moon Bat in the country to know.

Looters, vandals, arsonists and anyone who is violent should be arrested.

You realize that is about 1/3rd of the Negroes living in the big city shitholes and all the ANTIFA assholes, don't you?

I don't care what the skin color is, if he had a knife and charging at police, the police needed to end the threat.

Seems pretty clear to me. I have no doubt he was a violent man and most likely a BLMer to boot.
I'll agree. I will bet that he has a history of domestic violence - beating his girlfriends, and mothers of his bastard children. Probably has a battery charge for fighting in public. Maybe a theft charge somewhere, and probably resisting arrest. He has probably never had a job for more than ten months.

No doubt in my mind - he has an arrest record. This is not his first rodeo. He was intent to kill a police officer. He succeeded and the Nation of Islam will memorialize his achievement with a parade in every city. May he be awarded 99 virgins from Allah's secret stache.

Last edited:
obviously he listened to these two guys too much
Obama-Farrakhanbuttbudddies.jpg

If the suspect is white, he will be a racist Trumpster and terrorist.
If the suspect is black, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Muslim, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..
If he is a transgender, then it is because of opression by Trumpsters.

That all said, my heart goes out to the police officer that lost their life.

He was black, so his entire social media history was scrubbed, immediately...lol

Noah appears to have been a light skinned African American.
If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..

He was black, so his entire social media history was scrubbed, immediately...lol
A quick search revealed that he was involved in the murder of a 60 yr old homeless man in Las Vegas four years ago. Las Vegas man indicted in random shootings, including ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man

If he's Asian it will be because he's driving.

He's a white black

The fuckin irony...lol

Pretty safe to say that this is a premature attempt to bring on Trump's aim of a fascist attempt against government.

Trump will make it known when it's time to challenge govenment again.

Will the next time be a more serious attempt than the last halfassed joke with the would-be revolutionaries sitting around with their feet up?
Are you suggesting that Trump is in cahoots with Muslim revolutionaries? Lol

By the way, is there anyway I can pay you off to remove that H from your username? I just noticed we use the same initial and would like to separate myself a little better from your affiliation lol

Nation of Islam is a made up religion.. NOT Islam.
I appreciate the noted distinction. I’ve yet to read the half-accurate, often inaccurate reporting by article writers who rush to get out the story. I’m waiting until the facts are determined. If he has a connection with the nation of Islam I am familiar with their agenda.
Su loves her Muslims!

I just know the difference. Racism is haram for Muslims.

The Nation of Islam (NOI) is an African-American movement and organization that combines elements of traditional Islam with black nationalist ideas and race-based theology.
Nada,

A quick search revealed that he was involved in the murder of a 60 yr old homeless man in Las Vegas four years ago. Las Vegas man indicted in random shootings, including ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man
Reads as if the judge must have let him out!

That judge is going to get something.

Hoteps are out of control, attacking Jews, Asians, cops you name it.

This Noah Green has no police record. No ties to terrorism or watch lists. Just a young man who used to play football, was recently unemployed, was broke and hungry, discouraged and was something of a religious nutter.

Reads as if the judge must have let him out!

That judge is going to get something.
It's not the same guy.

Forum List

Back