Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

One eyewitness said the perp was foaming at the mouth behind the wheel.
I suspect the use of heavy duty Mexican drugs.

View attachment 475477

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CRITICAL INCIDENT: USCP is responding to the North Barricade vehicle access point along Independence Avenue for reports someone rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers. A suspect is in custody. Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital. <a href="https://t.co/4TXIdulJc6">pic.twitter.com/4TXIdulJc6</a></p>&mdash; U.S. Capitol Police (@CapitolPolice) <a href="">April 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So let us parse this for a second...

'After crashing into two officers on Constitution Avenue and ramming the car into a barricade, the driver exited the vehicle and brandished a sharp object, prompting Capitol Police officers to shoot the driver.'

The guy brings a knife to a gun fight with several federal police armed with automatic weapons....hmmm

He was mentally challenged...

View attachment 475477

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CRITICAL INCIDENT: USCP is responding to the North Barricade vehicle access point along Independence Avenue for reports someone rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers. A suspect is in custody. Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital. <a href="https://t.co/4TXIdulJc6">pic.twitter.com/4TXIdulJc6</a></p>&mdash; U.S. Capitol Police (@CapitolPolice) <a href="">April 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So let us parse this for a second...

'After crashing into two officers on Constitution Avenue and ramming the car into a barricade, the driver exited the vehicle and brandished a sharp object, prompting Capitol Police officers to shoot the driver.'

The guy brings a knife to a gun fight with several federal police armed with automatic weapons....hmmm

He was mentally challenged...

Most American's are these days! No excuse!

Noah appears to have been a light skinned African American.
If the suspect is white, he will be a racist Trumpster and terrorist.
If the suspect is black, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Muslim, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..
If he is a transgender, then it is because of opression by Trumpsters.

That all said, my heart goes out to the police officer that lost their life.

He was black, so his entire social media history was scrubbed, immediately...lol
A quick search revealed that he was involved in the murder of a 60 yr old homeless man in Las Vegas four years ago. Las Vegas man indicted in random shootings, including ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man
This Noah Green has no police record. No ties to terrorism or watch lists. Just a young man who used to play football, was recently unemployed, was broke and hungry, discouraged and was something of a religious nutter.

Even if you were right, You figure that is justification for killing a cop? You are a piece of work.

If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..

He was black, so his entire social media history was scrubbed, immediately...lol
A quick search revealed that he was involved in the murder of a 60 yr old homeless man in Las Vegas four years ago. Las Vegas man indicted in random shootings, including ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man
Reads as if the judge must have let him out!

That judge is going to get something.
It's not the same guy.

Sorry, I don't believe your source. Police: Suspect arrested in ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man

It's not the same guy.

Sorry, I don't believe your source. Police: Suspect arrested in ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man
You've been fooled. Won't be the first time, or the last, I'm sure.

This Noah Green has no police record. No ties to terrorism or watch lists. Just a young man who used to play football, was recently unemployed, was broke and hungry, discouraged and was something of a religious nutter.

Even if you were right, You figure that is justification for killing a cop? You are a piece of work.
Who's justifying it? All I stated is what's known about the guy.

It's not the same guy.

You've been fooled. Won't be the first time, or the last, I'm sure.
Says the moron that believes everything the msm tells her.

You go to the defense of every black thug that gets a free media pass. All of your past posts prove it.

Who has justified killing any cop? Are you crazy?

You go to the defense of every black thug that gets a free media pass. All of your past posts prove it.

Another lie. Have you no shame?

Who has justified killing any cop? Are you crazy?
You do.

I doubt that he went there with the intention of specifically targeting police officers. Though the narrative will clearly be about police vs blacks or whomever so as to avoid any discussion with regard to the public's frustration with the emboldened, bullyish style of current government.

More likely that he was targeting what/who he believed to be the cause of his shortcomings, similarly with what we saw take place the last time an American citizen was killed when the mob was trying to get at them. Reckless as his decision was, I think that's more likely the case.

The road blocks and the cops just happened to be obstacles between himself and it/them.

Last edited:
1617403239408.png

January 6th has turned the US Capitol into a target that anyone with a gripe with the federal government feels can be attacked. This guy saw January 6th and thought, "I can do that! If a bunch of crazy white guys can get away with that, I certainly can do it."

So....he did....

Forum List

Back