Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

Noah appears to have been a light skinned African American.
If the suspect is white, he will be a racist Trumpster and terrorist.
If the suspect is black, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Muslim, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..
If he is a transgender, then it is because of opression by Trumpsters.

That all said, my heart goes out
Go back and read your posts on this thread.
I don't have to. I wrote them. What you said was,
You go to the defense of every black thug that gets a free media pass. All of your past posts prove it.

You're full of shit, but if you think I'm giving this guy a pass in this one, I suppose anywhere else I try to provide facts, you would think the same thing.
Have you reviewed your posts concerning George Floyd--the suicidal overdosed thug, how about Jussie Smollett, How about your defense of BLM and their riots. Support of the CHOP/CHAZ zones. Let us not forget your support of the Antifa riots all last summer.
Nope. Not me. It pisses you folks off when I post reported facts contradicting the outrageous lies that start sailing around here whenever a black man is involved. Tough toenails. The truth might burn like holy water on a vampire, but you'll live.

Isn’t it funny how facebook made sure to use what this guy had on his profile and posts but when these white cops commit these murders their facebook and other social media accounts are allowed to be terminated and not used as evidence
Someone jumped in and copied it before fb could get there to take it down. It was a news org that scarfed it up, not fb!

Isn’t it funny how facebook made sure to use what this guy had on his profile and posts but when these white cops commit these murders their facebook and other social media accounts are allowed to be terminated and not used as evidence
Someone jumped in and copied it before fb could get there to take it down. It was a news org that scarfed it up, not fb!
Yeah sure. They did.

It wasn’t erased it was taken down. The same with your friend, his Facebook page was taken down. Do difference.
If his facebook was taken down why can I see his posts ?

Is there any footage of the incident? Aren't there cameras around? I'm just having a tough time fully believing this.

It wasn’t erased it was taken down. The same with your friend, his Facebook page was taken down. Do difference.
If his facebook was taken down why can I see his posts ?

Is there any footage of the incident? Aren't there cameras around? I'm just having a tough time fully believing this.

I can’t find him, you must have a special Facebook page. Just link it to prove you are right.

Seems like an open and shut case of suicide by cop.
Murder , suicide.
That's just what I thought, first thing, after reading initial reports.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

The suspect today was identified as 25-year-old Noah Green.

Nation of Islam.

The driver who killed a US Capitol cop before he was gunned down by police is a Nation of Islam devotee from Indiana, according to reports and his social media.

Noah Green, 25, who may have been living in Virginia, described himself as a “Follower of Farrakhan” on his Facebook page, in reference to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

I still don't understand how Noah Green got to the police officer with a knife.
I know, they blasted that woman draped in a flag unarmed at 10 yards . Yet .
You mean the woman who was breaking windows and trying to access the Congressional area to kill or kidnap Congress people? You mean, the trump humping lunatic who refused to stand down?

The man killed today was nuts. The woman shot on January 6th was just another trump humper....like you.
She was gonna kidnap and kill congress people? Was she gonna wrap them in her flag and drag them away? Huge imagination there wouldn't you say? Blue Q, tinfoil hat . Ridiculous. Yet foster fraud is conspiracy! Lol. You guys are loons.

Are all of USMB’s lunatics present and accounted for?

Step 1 -- go into the room where you are most likely to pee.

Step 2 -- find the ceramic device with metalic spigot dispensing water where you always seem to fail to wash your hands after you do pee.

Step 3 -- find the shiny thing hanging on the wall directly above the ceramic device.

Step 4 -- report back to us.

Are all of USMB’s lunatics present and accounted for?

Step 1 -- go into the room where you are most likely to pee.

Step 2 -- find the ceramic device with metalic spigot dispensing water where you always seem to fail to wash your hands after you do pee.

Step 3 -- find the shiny thing hanging on the wall directly above the ceramic device.

Step 4 -- report back to us.

UR STOOPID

LOLZ

Looks like someone ran down two cops.
We need more car control laws.
Confiscate driver's licenses!

Yeah sure. They did.

The entire world is out to get you. Huh? Must be fucking exhausting!...lol

Looks like someone ran down two cops.
New fences going up immediately to protect the extremely popular illegitimate regime.
It’s only “illegitimate” to you and your ilk, which in this case, just tried to run over two Capitol police officers
He is a black Muslim, so I'm sure you will you do as you will be told to do, and shut up about it. Goodbye lol.

Noah appears to have been a light skinned African American.
If the suspect is white, he will be a racist Trumpster and terrorist.
If the suspect is black, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Muslim, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..
If he is a transgender, then it is because of opression by Trumpsters.

That all said, my heart goes out
Go back and read your posts on this thread.
I don't have to. I wrote them. What you said was,
You go to the defense of every black thug that gets a free media pass. All of your past posts prove it.

You're full of shit, but if you think I'm giving this guy a pass in this one, I suppose anywhere else I try to provide facts, you would think the same thing.
Have you reviewed your posts concerning George Floyd--the suicidal overdosed thug, how about Jussie Smollett, How about your defense of BLM and their riots. Support of the CHOP/CHAZ zones. Let us not forget your support of the Antifa riots all last summer.
Nope. Not me. It pisses you folks off when I post reported facts contradicting the outrageous lies that start sailing around here whenever a black man is involved. Tough toenails. The truth might burn like holy water on a vampire, but you'll live.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Forum List

Back