Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

I just want to point out that Muslim and Nation of Islam are two wildly different belief systems. Evidently this guy was NoI, not Muslim. Read the Nation of Islam's Wikipedia page and you'll get the basic idea.

Also, Officer Billy Evans was a hero, dying in the line of duty protecting the US Capitol. I hope he gets a stately monument, and his kids should never have to pay for a thing for their whole lives.

Sounds like the trump nuts are back in town....
download-63.jpg

547xv5.jpg

What’s the difference between the Black man suspected of attacking the Capitol on April 2 and the...

white man who killed 10 people in Boulder CO
white man who killed Asians on March 16,
and white insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol on January 6?

The Black man is DEAD.

Noah is a no moa.

So funny to watch yesterday the libturd anticipation of another Trumpster at the gate......Then like an old tire pop.......................lolol........Lets bury this story quick...........................LOLOL

Don't you libturds ever look in the mirror and realize what bull shitting fuck ups in life you really are.

You retards are wrong about everything.....................Enjoy slaving your life away.lolol

View attachment 475694
View attachment 475695
God damned how fucking funny...............................................lololololol

Here is your average libturd this morning dealing with the pain of realization

wslr8.jpg

God you people are so fucking stoopid it hurts to watch.

What’s the difference between the Black man suspected of attacking the Capitol on April 2 and the...

The Black man is DEAD.
Is that supposed to be a joke for a late night comedy show????

The white bitch at the fake insurrection was splattered against the wall.......remember????

I just want to point out that Muslim and Nation of Islam are two wildly different belief systems. Evidently this guy was NoI, not Muslim. Read the Nation of Islam's Wikipedia page and you'll get the basic idea.

Also, Officer Billy Evans was a hero, dying in the line of duty protecting the US Capitol. I hope he gets a stately monument, and his kids should never have to pay for a thing for their whole lives.
If a criminal like George Floyd's family would get a huge multi million dollar payoff, I guess his family should too

The Black man is DEAD.

Or the Muslims that killed people in New York, DC, Orlando, LA and Boulder?

Or the Negroes in Dallas, Memphis and Virginia Beach?

Or the thousands of Negroes that kill each other and White people every year in most of the Democrat controlled big cities?

The Black man is DEAD.

So I take it the Facebook page was taken down immediately since you failed to provide the link.

The Black man is DEAD.
The guy in Boulder, the guy in Atlanta and in DC, several hundred have been arrested and a white woman is dead.

So I take it the Facebook page was taken down immediately since you failed to provide the link.
Yeah of course they took his FB down after everyone has got his posts and it's never down really. It's still in the cloud. But white cops killing black ? FB posts no where to seen and

The guy in Boulder, the guy in Atlanta and in DC, several hundred have been arrested and a white woman is dead.
So my point is proven. Boulder guy is still alive

Boulder guy was apparently smarter and didn't charge cops with a knife.

Yeah of course they took his FB down after everyone has got his posts and it's never down really. It's still in the cloud. But white cops killing black ? FB posts no where to seen and

You claimed it was still up last night, I told you it had already been taken down earlier in the day, like the news reports said. Then you claimed you were on there and I asked for the link, now your story has changed. His Facebook pages are in the cloud, just like all those other are in a cloud. LE will use them for evidence in a crime if there is anything they can use against a person charged in a crime. It’s called the internet, if you post on it, it will be there forever.

Proof of what? The kid in DC ran over two cops and then gets out of his car and charges at other cops with a knife, do you expect the cops to have a social worker there to ask him kindly what is going on?

View attachment 475694
View attachment 475695
God damned how fucking funny...............................................lololololol

Here is your average libturd this morning dealing with the pain of realization

View attachment 475725

God you people are so fucking stoopid it hurts to watch.
And the Censored Right warned about this to Facebook and Twitter, that Farrakhan was allowed to post hate speeches on social media, but they were not allowed for mere silly tactical opposition political reasons. Hell I got censored years ago and can't even register on Facebook, because I mentioned years ago that Iranian Regime and then President Amadinijhad was behaviorally acting less then a primate, in that Primates like to help out others struggling yet Iran who got offers of help during their earthquakes not only refused certain countries help, but also did not return the favor during Haiti's earthquakes.

The Black man is DEAD.

The Black man attacked two armed cops, the white guys attacked unarmed people.

The Black man is the winner of today's Darwin Award by unanimous decision.

Forum List

Back