Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

Looks like someone ran down two cops.
Defund the police!

Maybe we should move the White House to Guantanamo Bay?!

I doubt that he went there with the intention of specifically targeting police officers. Though the narrative will clearly be about police vs blacks or whomever so as to avoid any discussion with regard to the public's frustration with the emboldened, bullyish style of current government.

More likely that he was targeting what/who he believed to be the cause of his shortcomings, similarly with what we saw take place the last time an American citizen was killed when the mob was trying to get at them. Reckless as his decision was, I think that's more likely the case.

The road blocks and the cops just happened to be obstacles between himself and it/them.

Do you write instructions on how to assemble Bar-B-Que grilles?
Sounds like it.......

Let's go after Louie the same way the MSM went after Trump.
January 6th was the fault of the MSM...or was it the fault of a Lunatic that kept repeating the Big Lie over and over? I say the latter.

You claimed it was still up last night, I told you it had already been taken down earlier in the day, like the news reports said.
Then you claimed you were on there and I asked for the link, now your story has changed. His Facebook pages are in the cloud, just like all those other are in a cloud. LE will use them for evidence in a crime if there is anything they can use against a person charged in a crime. It’s called the internet, if you post on it, it will be there forever.
IThey have access to it. It's still there.. They are not gonna wipe it clean.

And his Facebook page was conveniently filled with NOI (Nation Of Islam) praise.

Yeah surrreeeee they say they taken his facebook down AFTER everyone has access to his posts

I also notice that he DIDN'T he simply become a member of the NOI ?

The Nation of Islam keeps records of who are active members and he would be in violation of the ministers orders if he would have done that. In no way shape or form did any of the mosques send him. They are not even allowed to carry firearms

He's a plant by the government to frame the NOI and use this a justification to go after the NOI because they been going HAM about black people not getting the vaccine... NOI been around 100 years not one instance of domestic terrorism but the gov will try to shut them down...

Last edited:
You claimed it was still up last night, I told you it had already been taken down earlier in the day, like the news reports said.
Then you claimed you were on there and I asked for the link, now your story has changed. His Facebook pages are in the cloud, just like all those other are in a cloud. LE will use them for evidence in a crime if there is anything they can use against a person charged in a crime. It’s called the internet, if you post on it, it will be there forever.
IThey have access to it. It's still there.. They are not gonna wipe it clean.

And his Facebook page was conveniently filled with NOI (Nation Of Islam) praise.

Yeah surrreeeee they say they taken his facebook down AFTER everyone has access to his posts

I also notice that he DIDN'T he simply become a member of the NOI ?

The Nation of Islam keeps records of who are active members and he would be in violation of the ministers orders if he would have done that. In no way shape or form did any of the mosques send him. They are not even allowed to carry firearms

He's a plant by the government to frame the NOI and use this a justification to go after the NOI because they been going HAM about black people not getting the vaccine... NOI been around 100 years not one instance of domestic terrorism but the gov will try to shut them down...

You are sounding kind of loony like trumpsters.

January 6th was the fault of the MSM...or was it the fault of a Lunatic that kept repeating the Big Lie over and over? I say the latter.
Jan 6th was the result of the Democrat/Media/Marxist coupled disinformation and you are a big sucker if you believe it was Trump's fault.
The DNC will make January 6th their banner campaign video for 2022 and 2024. No one wants to relive the atrocities that the words from trump and his congressional accomplices caused. trump lied for months until he infuriated his, very stupid, followers. So...they marched on the US Capitol just like he requested. HE LOVED IT. HE LOVED THEM. He has caused the US Capital to be the target for future nuts and trump cult members.

EVERYONE KNOWS trump CAUSED JANUARY 6TH. EVERYONE!

After the trump mob...the US Capitol has become a target.
What Trump mob?
THIS trump MOB!

I love how on internet boards everywhere, the right and the left are madly trying to fit this guy in the other side's pigeon hole. Race screeching, of course.

He's neither right nor left. He is a Fucked Up American, sailing high above in the ether where rational arguments don't pertain.

Y'all are acting stupid.

Forum List

Back