Reports of 'one person down' outside the US Capitol Building

January 6th has turned the US Capitol into a target that anyone with a gripe with the federal government feels can be attacked. This guy saw January 6th and thought, "I can do that! If a bunch of crazy white guys can get away with that, I certainly can do it."

So....he did....

You are so full of BS and hate, you seem to get dumber and dumber every day. You racist ass.

Noah appears to have been a light skinned African American.
If the suspect is white, he will be a racist Trumpster and terrorist.
If the suspect is black, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Muslim, he will be a lone nut.
If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..
If he is a transgender, then it is because of opression by Trumpsters.

That all said, my heart goes out to the police officer that lost their life.

He was black, so his entire social media history was scrubbed, immediately...lol
A quick search revealed that he was involved in the murder of a 60 yr old homeless man in Las Vegas four years ago. Las Vegas man indicted in random shootings, including ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man
This Noah Green has no police record. No ties to terrorism or watch lists. Just a young man who used to play football, was recently unemployed, was broke and hungry, discouraged and was something of a religious nutter.

Even if you were right, You figure that is justification for killing a cop? You are a piece of work.
Who's justifying it? All I stated is what's known about the guy.
You go to the defense of every black thug that gets a free media pass. All of your past posts prove it.
Really? Prove it.

I doubt that he went there with the intention of specifically targeting police officers. Though the narrative will clearly be about police vs blacks or whomever so as to avoid any discussion with regard to the public's frustration with the emboldened, bullyish style of current government.

More likely that he was targeting what/who he believed to be the cause of his shortcomings, similarly with what we saw take place the last time an American citizen was killed when the mob was trying to get at them. Reckless as his decision was, I think that's more likely the case.

The road blocks and the cops just happened to be obstacles between himself and it/them.

What a convoluted narrative.

If he is Asian he is a poor person driven to kill because of racism by Trumpsters..

That all said, my heart goes out to the police officer that lost their life.

He was black, so his entire social media history was scrubbed, immediately...lol
A quick search revealed that he was involved in the murder of a 60 yr old homeless man in Las Vegas four years ago. Las Vegas man indicted in random shootings, including ‘thrill killing’ of homeless man
This Noah Green has no police record. No ties to terrorism or watch lists. Just a young man who used to play football, was recently unemployed, was broke and hungry, discouraged and was something of a religious nutter.

Even if you were right, You figure that is justification for killing a cop? You are a piece of work.
Who's justifying it? All I stated is what's known about the guy.
You go to the defense of every black thug that gets a free media pass. All of your past posts prove it.
Really? Prove it.
Go back and read your posts on this thread.

That all said, my heart goes out
I don't have to. I wrote them. What you said was,

You're full of shit, but if you think I'm giving this guy a pass in this one, I suppose anywhere else I try to provide facts, you would think the same thing.

Seems like an open and shut case of suicide by cop.
Murder , suicide.
That's just what I thought, first thing, after reading initial reports.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

The suspect today was identified as 25-year-old Noah Green.

Nation of Islam.

The driver who killed a US Capitol cop before he was gunned down by police is a Nation of Islam devotee from Indiana, according to reports and his social media.

Noah Green, 25, who may have been living in Virginia, described himself as a “Follower of Farrakhan” on his Facebook page, in reference to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

That all said, my heart goes out
I don't have to. I wrote them. What you said was,

You're full of shit, but if you think I'm giving this guy a pass in this one, I suppose anywhere else I try to provide facts, you would think the same thing.
Have you reviewed your posts concerning George Floyd--the suicidal overdosed thug, how about Jussie Smollett, How about your defense of BLM and their riots. Support of the CHOP/CHAZ zones. Let us not forget your support of the Antifa riots all last summer.

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

The driver who killed a US Capitol cop before he was gunned down by police is a Nation of Islam devotee from Indiana, according to reports and his social media.

Noah Green, 25, who may have been living in Virginia, described himself as a “Follower of Farrakhan” on his Facebook page, in reference to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

I still don't understand how Noah Green got to the police officer with a knife.

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

The cop was afraid to shoot him because he was black and the cop didn't want to get smeared by you and your ilk. His blood is on your hands for supporting these thugs.

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

I know, they blasted that woman draped in a flag unarmed at 10 yards . Yet .

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

Who are you talking about?

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

The cop was afraid to shoot him because he was black and the cop didn't want to get smeared by you and your ilk. His blood is on your hands for supporting these thugs.

You're sick if you think anyone supports thugs. Did Trump teach you that?

A
Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

Who are you talking about?
Ashlii Babbitt--SAY HER NAME!

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

Nope, you did.

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

Did Biden teach you to respond to every issue with "But, Trump..."

Isn’t it funny how facebook made sure to use what this guy had on his profile and posts but when these white cops commit these murders their facebook and other social media accounts are allowed to be terminated and not used as evidence

Murder , suicide.

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam.

You mean the woman who was breaking windows and trying to access the Congressional area to kill or kidnap Congress people? You mean, the trump humping lunatic who refused to stand down?

The man killed today was nuts. The woman shot on January 6th was just another trump humper....like you.

Isn’t it funny how facebook made sure to use what this guy had on his profile and posts but when these white cops commit these murders their facebook and other social media accounts are allowed to be terminated and not used as evidence

It wasn’t erased it was taken down. The same with your friend, his Facebook page was taken down. Do difference.

Forum List

Back