Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Will there be a memorial service at the Freddie Gray Youth Center?

68 years old , that's the new 27 isn't it ?? And he musts been messed up as he had the Best taxpayer paid 'doctors' that OUR Taxpayer money can buy .

Condolences to his family and to his friends. However I cannot be duplicitous. His absence is a definite improvement to the face of our Congress no matter who replaces him. I'm very surprised to discover that he was only 68. For some reason or another I thought that man was in his eighties.

Jo

cummings.JPG

Feel bad for his family.....But the nation is rid of another useless, race hustling, career do-nothing, who never produced a dime of added value for anyone.

Whitey Bulger was more honest about who he was an what he was about.....Let him rot in the same level of hell.

Anyway , seems to me that the friendly 'mark meadows' bears watching . My Parents and other wise people always told me that being friends with 'AHoles' is keeping bad friends that will tarnish a reputation .

Hypocritically, Rep. Cummings passed on at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.

Maybe he wasn't feeling so well and couldn't tell the medics where to take him, so he can't be blamed.

But if I was one of the paramedics, I'd have him on a helicopter to Havana Generalisimo for the socialized medicine he supported to devoutly.

Trump must somehow be connected to this. Elijah's death is justification to impeach Trump, right? I am looking forward to seeing how CNN makes Elijah's death into something bad about Trump...

Trump must somehow be connected to this. Elijah's death is justification to impeach Trump, right? I am looking forward to seeing how CNN makes Elijah's death into something bad about Trump...
Let’s hear the classy thing Trump has to say about his passing

He was the son of sharecroppers, born into a segregated society of Jim Crow laws. He became a well-respected Congressman. That's a journey worthy of pride.

Forum List

Back