Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

You really are an American Communist....the little mulatto couldn't come close to Trump's accomplishments for America and its citizens....why not go to Cuba that is just what you are looking for!

QE8iq9a_d.jpg
Urban Council? Nothing more than a promise to invest. Likely to end up in his cronies hands if anything is spent at all.
v2stUKn.jpg
Change your name to something that suits you....Dumbfuck!!!

Media Blackout After Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
The Western Journal

View attachment 238704
Dec 14, 2018 · It's a major new initiative to 'coordinate efforts across the entire federal government to deliver jobs, investment and growth to the .
reported by new york times: Trump to Steer More Money to ‘Opportunity Zones’

Trump signs order aimed at revitalizing economically distressed communities.

"White House officials said they hope the program will attract as much as $100 billion to those communities."
AND!@!@.........Only $100 BILLION,MORE than the mulatto EVER DID!!!
Obama couldnt spend $100 billion by executive order, and neither can Trump. Such massive funding requires act of congress.
And that $140 BILLION to Iran.....idiot

i can't deny anything when i don't know wtf you are referring to. please by all means enlighten me & i'll give you an honest answer.
The Democrat agenda, it's on every news channel where crazy things continue to move forward. But you act as if you are clueless ?

well, see i can't get into the mind of a deplorable, so reading yours is impossible. anyhoo - i lean left but i am not a (D)... so your premise outa the gate is something you grabbed outa your ass.
Not a (D), but you lean left ???? You've been here for years defending Democrat positions, but you are somehow neutral ??

i never said i am neutral. i said i lean left. learn the difference. i defend positions i agree with. not a party. i vote for issues i agree with. not party. i am an indie & don't goosestep like many entrenched party affiliates do.
In other words, you're an idiot.

lol... if me voting on issues & not solely on being a goostepping mook who toes the party line despite the fact i am probably screwing myself by voting that way, makes me an idiot - then doing just that must make you a stable genius.

It was Thomas Jefferson's Koran. Any particular reason you chose not to mention Jefferson had a Koran?
/—-/ Jefferson’s 1734 translation of the Koran was not produced out of a special love for Islam, but rather to further Christian missionary efforts in Muslim lands. As translator George Sale wrote in his introduction to the reader, “Whatever use an impartial version of the Korân may be of in other respects, it is absolutely necessary to undeceive those who, from the ignorant or unfair translations which have appeared, have entertained too favourable an opinion of the original, and also to enable us effectually to expose the imposture.”

Urban Council? Nothing more than a promise to invest. Likely to end up in his cronies hands if anything is spent at all.
v2stUKn.jpg

Media Blackout After Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
The Western Journal

View attachment 238704
Dec 14, 2018 · It's a major new initiative to 'coordinate efforts across the entire federal government to deliver jobs, investment and growth to the .

"White House officials said they hope the program will attract as much as $100 billion to those communities."
Obama couldnt spend $100 billion by executive order, and neither can Trump. Such massive funding requires act of congress.
Closer to 1.4 BILLION

How Much Money did Obama Send to Iran?

he called a sitting US prez a non american citizen & therefore illegit.

He was right...again

lol... wtf was that supposta prove?

The Obomanation is a Kenyan...isnt your country Kenya?

He was right...again

v2stUKn.jpg

The Western Journal

View attachment 238704

You're off by a factor of a hundred. That money wasnt ours to begin with; Iran bought weapons from us in the 70s, but we never delivered. So it was a refund with interest.

He was right...again

It proves you're an idiot.

uh, no. unless you mean in the same way showing that video of AO cortez dancing was supposta show her in a bad light...:21:

He was right...again

wait, what? now I'M KENYAN?

He was right...again

The Western Journal

View attachment 238704

You're off by a factor of a hundred. That money wasnt ours to begin with; Iran bought weapons from us in the 70s, but we never delivered. So it was a refund with interest.

WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY INTEREST, DUMBFUCK!!...THAT WAS THE MANCHURIAN MUSLIMS IDEA!!!

I don't blame him.
Did he call a sitting U.S. President a motherfucker?

He was right...again

I thought you were a piece of shit!

He was right...again

The Western Journal

View attachment 238704

Hey moron - you don't give money to terrorists. And you don't let terrorists out of prison to kill more Americans.

He was right...again

I thought you were a piece of shit!

ooooOOOOOOoooo now you dun gone & hurt my feelins'.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Maybe it is the difference between private and public.
Grab some pussy kind of private?
Yup.

But Trump has a pretty big public record.
Ok, then I get to talk about her vulgarity the equivalent to every pussy post on USMB.
If you want. Though equating a single expletive to the pussygrabbing comments makes you look a bit wimpy.
Locker room bragging to a ‘friend’ versus going full vulgar bully in front of your child you just told bullies don’t win.
Full vulgar bully :lmao: Thank you for clearly identifying Trump, I have never heard it so succinctly and accurately stated before. That is one I am going to remember...tweet after tweet....

He was right...again

Hey moron - you don't give money to terrorists. And you don't let terrorists out of prison to kill more Americans.

Obama is cleaning up yet another mess left by prior administrators.

The US took money in exchange for promised military equipment and then never delivered the equipment (a regime change occurred after the USA accepted funds). That money was returned. We owed it.

The Hague was threatening higher interest rates on this old debt. It was past time to get this debt off our books.

Why is everyone disgusted with her? She just made it acceptable to call an elected official a “mother fucker”.
Why does that constitute a bridge too far for you guys? You repeatedly tolerate, excuse and even applaud rude, boorish behavior and childish public insults and name calling from the President directed at elected officials. Behavior that crossed the line when an elected official yelled “you lie” to the President of the United States while he was speaking. You all approved of that as you have applauded a Trumps insult laden boorishness as some kind of “authenticity”.

If suddenly you find it unacceptable I suggest you clean up your own house first. It resembles something out of the hoarders reality show.

This muslim woman is vulgar for sure but let's not forget that trump is the one who lowered the standards of decency and civility with the belittling and insulting of others like some street thug instead of the Potus.

Forum List

Back