Republican ‘Abstinence-Only’ Crusader’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Is Pregnant

Very Palin Like

A Republican lawmaker who promoted legislation to teach “abstinence-only” sex education in schools announced that his own unmarried high school-aged daughter has gotten pregnant.

Addicting Info Republican Abstinence-Only Crusader s 17-Year-Old Daughter Is Pregnant
WTF does his daughter have to do with his politics? She's her own person. Effing chin dribbling liberals want to regulate everything. A pox and a curse on them all.
The father was promoting the regulation of sex education in public schools, including the safe sex regulations that prevent teenages from unwanted pregnancies. His continued insistence of regulating the public education causes a high rate of pregnancies to occur in the state that have negative effects on the states citizens. The publicity of his own daughter reinforces the stupidity of his political position.

Hey dumbass, he supports those laws/bills, but unless they are fully implemented AND his daughter gets pregnant, it proves HIS point.
Perhaps you should read the article before call others dumb ass. The whole point of the story is that the politician promotes abstinence only sex education that regulates the allowance of teaching students to use birth control. Given the freedom to teach sex education that would allow teachers to instruct students how not to get pregnant is regulated out of permissible instruction. He promotes education that regulates against telling teens to wear rubbers. Instead he promotes a regulation that only allows the teachers to instruct the teens not to have sex. Remarkable that there are idiots that support this kind of dumb ass politician by calling those who expose the nonsense as dumb asses.

Hey dumbass, it still supports his efforts. The fact that what he promotes isn't law, leaves it open for him to say it wouldn't have happened if they listened to me. I don't support his draconian views but the whole thread is based on ignorance.

What happened to parents teaching their kids about sex? Are liberals against that, because they would end up showing their kids about sex? Instead of telling them about it?
That didn't work. What did and does work for over two decades is carefully researched sex education methods that promote abstinence with the reality that not all teens can be influenced to refrain from sex. Hence, the education is combined with instructions about the dangers of STD's and the negative results of early pregnancy. Taught with these concepts not only has lowered the pregnancy rate but greatly reduced the rate of STD's. Both reductions save the taxpayer large amounts or revenue in both medical and welfare payments as well as improving the quality of life for untold numbers of teens as they enter adulthood.
I taught my son about sex and told him abstinence was the only true way no to become a dad, or get an std. I also told him if he did have sex to definitely wrap it. Told him I wouldn't buy it. He got an allowance and you can get them in almost any public restroom. He is almost 19 and i'm not a grandfather. Knock on wood. Lol
Good for you. Achieving that kind of relationship with ones child is a true blessing and one well worth obtaining.

States that prescribe abstinence-only sex education programs in public schools have significantly higher teenage pregnancy and birth rates than states with more comprehensive sex education programs, researchers from the University of Georgia have determined.

The researchers looked at teen pregnancy and birth data from 48 U.S. states to evaluate the effectiveness of those states’ approaches to sex education, as prescribed by local laws and policies.
Not surprised, most of the southern states are full of blacks, who have a 70% illegitimacy rate.

States that prescribe abstinence-only sex education programs in public schools have significantly higher teenage pregnancy and birth rates than states with more comprehensive sex education programs, researchers from the University of Georgia have determined.

The researchers looked at teen pregnancy and birth data from 48 U.S. states to evaluate the effectiveness of those states’ approaches to sex education, as prescribed by local laws and policies.
Not surprised, most of the southern states are full of blacks, who have a 70% illegitimacy rate.
Thankfully you subhuman cracker goyim are dying off faster then you can spawn :coffee:

Very Palin Like

A Republican lawmaker who promoted legislation to teach “abstinence-only” sex education in schools announced that his own unmarried high school-aged daughter has gotten pregnant.

Addicting Info Republican Abstinence-Only Crusader s 17-Year-Old Daughter Is Pregnant
WTF does his daughter have to do with his politics? She's her own person. Effing chin dribbling liberals want to regulate everything. A pox and a curse on them all.
The father was promoting the regulation of sex education in public schools, including the safe sex regulations that prevent teenages from unwanted pregnancies. His continued insistence of regulating the public education causes a high rate of pregnancies to occur in the state that have negative effects on the states citizens. The publicity of his own daughter reinforces the stupidity of his political position.

Hey dumbass, he supports those laws/bills, but unless they are fully implemented AND his daughter gets pregnant, it proves HIS point.

If he can't control his own daughter's uterus how can he control America's?

If Guano had a daughter.....

But gays usually don't have much concern about that happening. Of course a true bi-....well THAT would be a pig of a different odor!

What happened to parents teaching their kids about sex? Are liberals against that, because they would end up showing their kids about sex? Instead of telling them about it?
That didn't work. What did and does work for over two decades is carefully researched sex education methods that promote abstinence with the reality that not all teens can be influenced to refrain from sex. Hence, the education is combined with instructions about the dangers of STD's and the negative results of early pregnancy. Taught with these concepts not only has lowered the pregnancy rate but greatly reduced the rate of STD's. Both reductions save the taxpayer large amounts or revenue in both medical and welfare payments as well as improving the quality of life for untold numbers of teens as they enter adulthood.
I taught my son about sex and told him abstinence was the only true way no to become a dad, or get an std. I also told him if he did have sex to definitely wrap it. Told him I wouldn't buy it. He got an allowance and you can get them in almost any public restroom. He is almost 19 and i'm not a grandfather. Knock on wood. Lol
Good for you. Achieving that kind of relationship with ones child is a true blessing and one well worth obtaining.
I was a single dad, so if I was off work. He was with me, so we were really close. But yes it is a blessing.

Very Palin Like

If you want to go there. If Hillary can't keep 4 americans safe, after warnings. How could she keep America safe?

If you want to go there. If Hillary can't keep 4 americans safe, after warnings. How could she keep America safe?

Hillary Clinton is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Very Palin Like

That's thin, but it's a lot better argument than the OP makes.

Thankfully you subhuman cracker goyim are dying off faster then you can spawn :coffee:
But still not as fast as you could gas yids at auschwitz.

Forum List

Back