Republican accidentally tells the truth

Mo Cowan isn't black?
Sure he is but he wasn't in the Senate in 2012.

Neither was Tim Scott.

Your right both came in in Jan.and Feb or 2013.
I think I was thinking of when he was appointed by Haley in Dec. of 2012.

But he was the only one for just one month until Mo in Feb. :)

Ok, you win on a technicality! ;)

:biggrin:

This has been common knowledge for some time people

5539988682_2538aaf3f0_o.jpg

that why democrats started the whole birther issue......right dottie?

And yet your OP broad brushes the GOP because of this foolish words of this caller. Bad form.

Actually the racist caller in the OP was the one who "broad brushed" the GOP.

Anthony from San Diego warned his fellow Republicans not to “overreach” with their new Senate majority and make a Hillary Clinton presidency more likely. “This is about race,” he admitted. “The Republicans hate that ***** Obama.”

no dipshit, so did luddly by saying a republican accidentally tells the truth

Yes, its quite possible he did it on purpose.

oh, so the liberal likely did it on purpose.

thanks for admitting that luddly.

Ah, but can one still call a spade a spade?

I mean, when speaking of playing cards....or maybe differentiating between shovels?

How about discussing our pet Maine Coon cats?

PC! Not just a Personal Computer anymore.

Ummmm....seems that automatic censor isn't quite as much a liberal Democrat as first appeared. Or is it just a work in progress?

You might as well just put on a blindfold and type because three lines of random misspelling would make more sense than any of your posts.

Apparently, he thinks blacks come from the state of Maine.

He must not have a Maine coon cat however. If he did, or if he had access to the Internet, he could educate himself to the fact that the Maine coon cat is so named for their fur's resemblance to raccoons as well as the myth that they are crossed with raccoons.

Only slime racists refer to blacks by that vile name.

The bottom line with this story is that not even one RW here spoke out against this jackass's used of that word to describe the president of the United States.

RWs, tee potties and many Republicans are racist scum.

The bottom line with this story is that not even one RW here spoke out against this jackass's used of that word to describe the president of the United States.

No the bottom line is that we don't think we need to respond to a clear troll thread and or every kook thing somebody in radio land may or may not say.

No the bottom line is that we don't think we need to respond to a clear troll thread and or every kook thing somebody in radio land may or may not say.

"we"?

LOL

Why can't you RWs even manage a trip to the potty alone?

You DID respond but only the defend a nasty and vile caller.

A guy calls a talk show, identifies himself as a republican and uses the "N" word and that's all the left has? What a pathetic bunch.

"we"?

LOL

Sorry kid, I didn't defend anyone.

Such a sad little troll you are boy.

"we"?

LOL

No one defended him, they defended the accusation that all republicans are racists.

Meanwhile Democrat Presidents say much worse

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton about Obama

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******" -- LBJ About Thurgood Marshall

frank... that's never been corroborated.

but thank for bringing us back to the '60's.

On the Way With L.B.J. - New York Times

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

Yeah, let's divert with a Big Oil whore from 1960's Texas...You have to go back 50+ years to defend your sorry redneck ass?
LBJ would have been a Republican if he were alive today.

My aren't you a pleasant lil thing?
You lose, you actually remind me of Cynthia Mckinney ;)

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."
-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Oh my, Paul Fray and 3 witnesses! Wow! I'm just knocked out.
Video walks the walk. That's just hearsay. And you're too damn lazy to even post a link.

Forum List

Back