Republican accidentally tells the truth

Yeah, let's divert with a Big Oil whore from 1960's Texas...You have to go back 50+ years to defend your sorry redneck ass?
LBJ would have been a Republican if he were alive today.

My aren't you a pleasant lil thing?
You lose, you actually remind me of Cynthia Mckinney ;)

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."
-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Oh my, Paul Fray and 3 witnesses! Wow! I'm just knocked out.
Video walks the walk. That's just hearsay. And you're too damn lazy to even post a link.

what proof do you have the guy on the phone is a republican?

oh wait, you don't have any and don't need any because it fits your warped world view.

Wait, are you talking about the O/P? The guy clearly states he's a Republican and then the CSPAN host hangs up on him when he calls Obama a ************.

so i can call up cspan and say i'm a democrat and call obama a ******.....next

Yes, and the host will hang up on you. I suggest you watch the video.

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."
-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Video walks the walk. That's just hearsay. And you're too damn lazy to even post a link.

Please never recreate the world can only bare one as stupid as you.

It's a quote from the book as stated under the quote itself.
Let's see, the Author or a dumb shit like you......

Oh, that makes it true then.
And it's "bear one as stupid" as me, genius.
Better stick to books with pictures.

It makes it far more true than anything someone like you would say.
Have you always been such a bitter ugly person?

As I was saying before the system gummed up, just because someone writes a book or posts a blog, which is the far right source for news, doesn't make it true. There were far more witnesses to Michael Brown's shooting than there were to Hillary's supposed comments and you all still think he was guilty.

Doesn't make it a lie either now does it?
Hilary is known to have a vile temper and a very foul mouth so you see it IS quite probable.

He was guilty of being a stupid thug.
They aren't going to indict the officer because HIS version was/is the truth.

oh wait, you don't have any and don't need any because it fits your warped world view.

Wait, are you talking about the O/P? The guy clearly states he's a Republican and then the CSPAN host hangs up on him when he calls Obama a ************.

so i can call up cspan and say i'm a democrat and call obama a ******.....next

Yes, and the host will hang up on you. I suggest you watch the video.

and you will of course make a thread that a democrat told the truth.....right?

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

Yeah, let's divert with a Big Oil whore from 1960's Texas...You have to go back 50+ years to defend your sorry redneck ass?

Maybe he takes off his clothes to look at the pictures ... ?

Maybe he takes off his clothes to look at the pictures ... ?

Now Dudley is fantasizing about me without my clothes, sorry kid big papi here likes women.

Who is surprised....really. I am sure some of the most straight collar repubs in Washington share that word and that hate when they are alone. Now they just need to be careful that one of the few black members of their party don't hear it.

The caller is just saying what many in the GOP would like to shout from their roof tops. SHOCKED.....:ack-1: Not Really....

Remember when they defended Rick oops Perry for the name of his place?

And, what will they say about this jerk?

White supremacist elected US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They'll make up excuses. Bet on it.

Cause Democrats call the Repub line all the time...

Ever notice how people who lie accuse others of lying and people who steal accuse others of stealing?

Ever notice how people who lie accuse others of lying and people who steal accuse others of stealing?

interesting....

He may be new to USMB - but he's a world class LIAR. Just follow some of his posts...

Not just a liar.

An ignorant racist.

I don't remember the last time I put a newbie on ignore so fast.

Blech.

Romney the Liar

Romney the Liar US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:lol:

Meanwhile Democrat Presidents say much worse

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton about Obama

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******" -- LBJ About Thurgood Marshall

frank... that's never been corroborated.

but thank for bringing us back to the '60's.

On the Way With L.B.J. - New York Times

like most of the rest of the south....

Cause Democrats call the Repub line all the time...

Yes, I notice that a lot ... projection.

yes... he's saying something that no republican would ever say... :rolleyes:

interesting....

He may be new to USMB - but he's a world class LIAR. Just follow some of his posts...

Not just a liar.

An ignorant racist.

Blech.

Romney the Liar

Boy, you really are my bitch.

Your examples are just darned adorable but they're also true.

There's an entire thread in Announcements concerning Dumb Bear's lying and calling it fun, and Mittens? If you've got access to Google, you might take a look.

Meanwhile,

HEEL, boy, HEEL.

:funnyface:

interesting....

Not just a liar.

An ignorant racist.

Blech.

Romney the Liar

There's an entire thread in Announcements concerning Dumb Bear's lying and calling it fun, and Mittens? If you've got access to Google, you might take a look.

Meanwhile,

HEEL, boy, HEEL.

But Bammy's lies are perfectly ok ;)

interesting....

Not just a liar.

An ignorant racist.

Blech.

Romney the Liar

Meanwhile,

HEEL, boy, HEEL.

so when you call people a liar....do you hold yourself to the same standards you hold for others? namely that those who claim others are lying are actually the liar.....

i got in your craw didn't i.....

yes... he's saying something that no republican would ever say... :rolleyes:

and no democrat would ever say that......:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back