Republican accidentally tells the truth

Total hypocrisy. SteveMcGarrett had just as an offensive avatar on this board of the Obamas as apes, and the moderators let it fly. Total, total hypocrisy. They allow every form of racist comments no matter how vile but oh fucking oh when it's a Republican.

I'll find that video by Googling. Good job, Lud.Expose them for why they really hate Obama while they enjoy NO cuts on their entitlements and their fucking 401(k)s have quadrupled since Obama took office.

And yet your OP broad brushes the GOP because of this foolish words of this caller. Bad form.

Actually the racist caller in the OP was the one who "broad brushed" the GOP.

Anthony from San Diego warned his fellow Republicans not to “overreach” with their new Senate majority and make a Hillary Clinton presidency more likely. “This is about race,” he admitted. “The Republicans hate that ***** Obama.”

no dipshit, so did luddly by saying a republican accidentally tells the truth

One person said that and you lump all Republicans as racist.
The voters have said it isn't true.
Mia Love who made history as the the first black female Republican in Congress.
In Texas, voters are sending the state’s first black Republican to Congress since Reconstruction.
Sen. Tim Scott from South Carolina in 2012 the only black Sen. in 2012.
Indiana Republican women make history in sweep of state offices Fox 59
114th Congress to Feature Largest Class of Latinos in History - Yahoo News

That is a good start but it begs the question, would that ever have happened if it wasn't pointed out that the GOP has an abysmal record when it comes to electing minority candidates?

That is a Democrat political spin and it is not true.
Conservatives can't help it if so many ethnic minoritys bought into the lefty agenda.
It seems that they are waking up because we have more to choose from as they rise up in the Republican Party.
The first African Americans to serve in the United States Congress were Republicans.
The fist woman who served in congress was a Republican.
The first Native American who served in congress was a Republican.

That was long before the GOP was taken over by the southern racists of today.

Right never mind that Tim Scott is from the South and was the only Black Senator in 2012.

Mo Cowan isn't black?

Ah, but can one still call a spade a spade?

I mean, when speaking of playing cards....or maybe differentiating between shovels?

How about discussing our pet Maine Coon cats?

PC! Not just a Personal Computer anymore.

Ummmm....seems that automatic censor isn't quite as much a liberal Democrat as first appeared. Or is it just a work in progress?

BTW, the link is still working! And right on, the pig indeed called (oh, let me catch myself here...I'm not a rightie) Obama a n*****r. I bet ya' he's another jerk gaming the system for SSDI and thinks it's not welfare.

And yet your OP broad brushes the GOP because of this foolish words of this caller. Bad form.

Anthony from San Diego warned his fellow Republicans not to “overreach” with their new Senate majority and make a Hillary Clinton presidency more likely. “This is about race,” he admitted. “The Republicans hate that ***** Obama.”

One person said that and you lump all Republicans as racist.
The voters have said it isn't true.
Mia Love who made history as the the first black female Republican in Congress.
In Texas, voters are sending the state’s first black Republican to Congress since Reconstruction.
Sen. Tim Scott from South Carolina in 2012 the only black Sen. in 2012.
Indiana Republican women make history in sweep of state offices Fox 59
114th Congress to Feature Largest Class of Latinos in History - Yahoo News

That is a good start but it begs the question, would that ever have happened if it wasn't pointed out that the GOP has an abysmal record when it comes to electing minority candidates?

Conservatives can't help it if so many ethnic minoritys bought into the lefty agenda.
It seems that they are waking up because we have more to choose from as they rise up in the Republican Party.
The first African Americans to serve in the United States Congress were Republicans.

Right never mind that Tim Scott is from the South and was the only Black Senator in 2012.

Mo Cowan isn't black?
Sure he is but he wasn't in the Senate in 2012.

I mean, when speaking of playing cards....or maybe differentiating between shovels?

Ummmm....seems that automatic censor isn't quite as much a liberal Democrat as first appeared. Or is it just a work in progress?

You might as well just put on a blindfold and type because three lines of random misspelling would make more sense than any of your posts.

Mo Cowan isn't black?

Neither was Tim Scott.

HEY I love Maine Coons!!!!!

Meanwhile Democrat Presidents say much worse

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton about Obama

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******" -- LBJ About Thurgood Marshall

frank... that's never been corroborated.

but thank for bringing us back to the '60's.

On the Way With L.B.J. - New York Times

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton about Obama

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******" -- LBJ About Thurgood Marshall

Yeah, let's divert with a Big Oil whore from 1960's Texas...You have to go back 50+ years to defend your sorry redneck ass?
LBJ would have been a Republican if he were alive today.

This has been common knowledge for some time people

5539988682_2538aaf3f0_o.jpg

Yeah, let's divert with a Big Oil whore from 1960's Texas...You have to go back 50+ years to defend your sorry redneck ass?
LBJ would have been a Republican if he were alive today.

My aren't you a pleasant lil thing?
You lose, you actually remind me of Cynthia Mckinney ;)

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."
-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Mo Cowan isn't black?

Neither was Tim Scott.

Your right both came in in Jan.and Feb or 2013.
I think I was thinking of when he was appointed by Haley in Dec. of 2012.

Mo Cowan isn't black?

Neither was Tim Scott.

But he was the only one for just one month until Mo in Feb. :)

Mo Cowan isn't black?

Neither was Tim Scott.

No problem. We all make mistakes occasionally. That includes me! :D

Peace
DT

Mo Cowan isn't black?

Neither was Tim Scott.

But he was the only one for just one month until Mo in Feb. :)

Ok, you win on a technicality! ;)

Forum List

Back