Republican accidentally tells the truth

It never fails!

Someone shoots school children and they deny that they are gun owners.

Someone says something racist and they deny that they belong to the same party.

The smart move would be to condemn the racist.

But they never do that.

Says volumes!

And if we posted dozens of racist photos from RWs/Repubs/tee potties, they'd deny that too.

Meanwhile Democrat Presidents say much worse

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton about Obama

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******" -- LBJ About Thurgood Marshall

frank... that's never been corroborated.

but thank for bringing us back to the '60's.

This fool in no way represents Republicans as a whole. A idiot CSPAN caller does not a party make.

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton about Obama

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******" -- LBJ About Thurgood Marshall

....and yet you KNOW that this caller was indeed a Republican.

LOL.

This fool in no way represents Republicans as a whole. A idiot CSPAN caller does not a party make.

THAT I agree with.

What I object to is how many people are making excuses for him. As Derideo_Te said, that speaks volumes.

LOL.

I wasn't talking about the caller. nor will you see me say "All" republicans are racist.

I was talking about the falsely attributed quotes that get bandied about by the right.

try reading more carefully.

ColoredApology.jpg

LOL.

I wasn't talking about the caller. nor will you see me say "All" republicans are racist.

I was talking about the falsely attributed quotes that get bandied about by the right.

Yo don't know whether the quotes are false or not.

Their standard of reporting something

One person says it and that means it's the WHOLE gop PARTY

is there anyone on the left that has any honor and honesty in them?

It never fails!

Someone shoots school children and they deny that they are gun owners.

Someone says something racist and they deny that they belong to the same party.

The smart move would be to condemn the racist.

But they never do that.

Says volumes!

that is because luddly is a liar and made this about politics, not the actual racism you ignorant tool

THAT I agree with.

What I object to is how many people are making excuses for him. As Derideo_Te said, that speaks volumes.

And yet your OP broad brushes the GOP because of the foolish words of this caller. Bad form.

LOL.

Yo don't know whether the quotes are false or not.

even a summary review would tell you that there is no confirmation of that quote.

not that that matters to you.

Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

who said that luddly? what republican said that?

THAT I agree with.

you don't give a shit about the racist comment you effing liar. you title says a republican accidentally tells the truth...so that means you APPROVE of his comment you sniveling hack

And yet your OP broad brushes the GOP because of this foolish words of this caller. Bad form.

Actually the racist caller in the OP was the one who "broad brushed" the GOP.

Anthony from San Diego warned his fellow Republicans not to “overreach” with their new Senate majority and make a Hillary Clinton presidency more likely. “This is about race,” he admitted. “The Republicans hate that ***** Obama.”

Their standard of reporting something

One person says it and that means it's the WHOLE gop PARTY

is there anyone on the left that has any honor and honesty in them?

You're upset that OP foolishly broad brushed Republicans and in the same post you do exactly the same by claiming "the left" doesn't have any honor or honesty. Rich.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back