republican admitts he doesnt want to help voters vote

They dont want all Americans to vote.

it is now being written in stone by them.

History will not be kind

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8]Turzai: Voter ID Will Allow Romney to Win Pa. - YouTube[/ame]

It really does amaze me that not one con on here has any problem with this crap and defends it non stop.

The voter ID laws that prove the heart of the republican party is anti American........done

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

This is why your party will be dead eventually.

You can fool all the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time but you cant fool all of he people all of the time

You are living proof that the Democrats can fool some of the people all of the time.

That's actually not true.

Voting is very important in many black communities. The churches will use their Sunday school buses and every will get on and go directly from Sunday morning church to the polling place.

How many church's hold Sunday School on Tuesday?

Twit

Can you read?

I'm talking about Sunday voting, and using the Sunday school bus to transport their congregation to vote.

I bolded the part in question. Apparently you don't even know what you wrote.

Stupid twit

You can fool all the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time but you cant fool all of he people all of the time

Exactly and well said. These numb nuts have to try and cheat to win.. And are pulling all the rotten tricks out to try and get their votes counted and silence the others Corrupt bastards.. It may have worked once, having these cheaters in higher office, but we are certainly watching and have people working on it now.
Everyone has a right to vote.

Twit

Can you read?

I'm talking about Sunday voting, and using the Sunday school bus to transport their congregation to vote.

I bolded the part in question. Apparently you don't even know what you wrote.

Stupid twit

I seriously think you and i must be reading different things, because I have no idea what youre complaining about.

B.S.
More B.S. No one goes to the polls to be with their friends and neighbors.

That's actually not true.

Voting is very important in many black communities. The churches will use their Sunday school buses and every will get on and go directly from Sunday morning church to the polling place.

Twit

Exactly... This is why they made the voting hours easier. The hours where open on Sundays for the church goers. The lines were so long in the previous elections having these extra hours helped with the long lines.

Exactly and well said. These numb nuts have to try and cheat to win.. And are pulling all the rotten tricks out to try and get their votes counted and silence the others Corrupt bastards.. It may have worked once, having these cheaters in higher office, but we are certainly watching and have people working on it now.
Everyone has a right to vote.

Its now national news.

I have been fighting this battle for over a decade and have in the past had DEMS tell me to shut up about it.

Its NOW national news.

the court records are jammed packed with the facts going back decades and now people are learning about it daily.

these assholes are killing a once great party.

I dont think the label Republican will survive their sullying of it.

that part is kinda sad.

They are behaving in obviously unAmerican ways to win elections.

the founders would be spitting on them

The founders would spit on both parties, but they wouldn't spit on republicans because of this issue. The founders initially restricted voting to land owners. They believed that only informed citizens with property to lose should be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back