Republican candidates are screwed if they do not condemn Trump's comments

Pfft.... ROFLMFAO... so where's all you jackasses FAUX OUTRAGE about obama calling Mexican's *GANG BANGERS?!*

Ya'll are a bunch of freakin' MORONS. NO conservative is going to say shit to Trump, because we all AGREE WITH HIM.

Trump is polling SECOND because of his TRUTHFULNESS. So go pound sand, idiots.

Lowlife lying two faced hypocrite scum liberals are total crickets on Obama calling them gang bangers. They don't have much to say about blacks hating Hispanics either.
Can you quote Obama calling Mexicans gang bangers?

It was widely reported that he said this during a town hall this week.

Hispanic groups will pressure Republicans to say whether they agree with Trump, and whoever wins the GOP primary that candidate has no chance to beat Hilla"ry without getting at least a significant number of Hispanic votes.

Will Republican candidates condemn Trump's statement?
"George Pataki sends a letter to fellow Republican candidates for president, asking them to stand up to Donald Trump's "unacceptable" comments about Mexicans. Most candidates have avoided saying anything. George Pataki wants Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio to stand up to Donald Trump Tampa Bay Times

TOO BAD, Pataki isn't someone we need to bow to. go pull your all's panties out. the majority of the people has more important thing to worry over. you're such a tool for the Democrat party. you aren't embarrassed?

We are still waiting for even one liberal to be outraged Obama called illegals gang bangers...

Hispanic groups will pressure Republicans to say whether they agree with Trump, and whoever wins the GOP primary that candidate has no chance to beat Hilla"ry without getting at least a significant number of Hispanic votes.

"George Pataki sends a letter to fellow Republican candidates for president, asking them to stand up to Donald Trump's "unacceptable" comments about Mexicans. Most candidates have avoided saying anything. George Pataki wants Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio to stand up to Donald Trump Tampa Bay Times

Yeah so? We arent like dems. Just because they have a certain letter after their name doesnt mean we automatically bow to their will.

TOO BAD, Pataki isn't someone we need to bow to. go pull your all's panties out. the majority of the people has more important thing to worry over

Damn!! We even used the same word.:lol:

How about we all read what Obama actually said in the context of his speech?

No Obama Isn t Just Deporting Gang Bangers Mother Jones

Here is what Obama said:

What I've also said is if we're going to go after folks who are here illegally, we should do it smartly and go after folks who are criminals, gang bangers, people who are hurting the community, not after students, not after folks who are here just because they're trying to figure out how to feed their families. And that's what we've done. And what I've also said is for young people who come here, brought here often times by their parents. Had gone to school here, pledged allegiance to the flag. Think of this as their country. Understand themselves as Americans in every way except having papers. And we should make sure that we give them a pathway to citizenship.​

Here is what Obama said:

What I've also said is if we're going to go after folks who are here illegally, we should do it smartly and go after folks who are criminals, gang bangers, people who are hurting the community, not after students, not after folks who are here just because they're trying to figure out how to feed their families. And that's what we've done. And what I've also said is for young people who come here, brought here often times by their parents. Had gone to school here, pledged allegiance to the flag. Think of this as their country. Understand themselves as Americans in every way except having papers. And we should make sure that we give them a pathway to citizenship.​

What? The video wasnt enough?
Fact of the matter is nothing Trump said is any different than what obama said.
You just didnt like the messenger.

We are still waiting for even one liberal to be outraged Obama called illegals gang bangers...

wont happen. they couldn't even bother over the dude calling a black Supreme court Justice, Clarence Thomas: a clown in black face.

Here is what Obama said:

Thank you, Obama used the derogatory term "gang bangers" please call the NY Times and register your outrage fool.

Here is what Obama said:

Your delusions are your problem.

Here is what Obama said:

Your inability or refusal to accept facts is a typical left loon problem. Sticking your head in the sand doesn't make it go away

Here is what Obama said:

Thank you, Obama used the derogatory term "gang bangers" please call the NY Times and register your outrage fool.
Nobody denied Obama used the term. We are looking for a quote of Obama saying that MEXICANS are gang bangers. It is now clear that some right wingers in this board just made that up.

The other Republicans are not responsible for what Trump says and are not required to praise or cobdemn his statements. Only someone with a closed mind would not vote for one person based on the comments of another.

Not condemning Trump's racist lies means that they are condoning them. That will have consequences in the general when they are asked why they never called him out.
That's bull and we all know it they are not Trumps keeper it's not their responsibility to call him on anything
The other Republicans are not responsible for what Trump says and are not required to praise or cobdemn his statements. Only someone with a closed mind would not vote for one person based on the comments of another.

Not condemning Trump's racist lies means that they are condoning them. That will have consequences in the general when they are asked why they never called him out.
That's bull and we all know it the other Republicans are not Trumps keeper the only comments of Trump's they need to respond to are those aimed directly at them it's the medias job to call Trump out on statements like this which they did. If the other candidates were to condemn Trump over his comments all they would do is end up in mud slinging contest with Trump which would only benefit the Democrats which is why the left wants them to do it I salute the Republicans for wisely not falling into that trap.

Here is what Obama said:

Nobody denied Obama used the term. We are looking for a quote of Obama saying that MEXICANS are gang bangers. It is now clear that some right wingers in this board just made that up.

Your spin makes one dizzy

Hispanic groups will pressure Republicans to say whether they agree with Trump, and whoever wins the GOP primary that candidate has no chance to beat Hillary without getting at least a significant number of Hispanic votes.

What Trump said was true. He did not say that all mexicans are rapists, he did not say that all mexicans are drug smugglers or criminals.

Mexico is not sending its rich people across our border, it is not sending its college graduates, its doctors, its teachers, its lawyers, or even its police. It is sending its lower classes, and yes, many of them are criminals and it is also true that many girls are raped in the process of illegally entering this country.

Trump is right to stick to what he said. The truth will not hurt his changes or those of other GOP candidates.

I know you on the left are wanting to demonize Trump, but its not working.

You would be smarter to try to clean up the mess called Hillary Clinton and her record of lying and corruption.

A republican candidate attacking Trump over his comments is double edged and require some daft handling.(Believe it or not, Jeb Bush and Mike Huckabee can do this, but I don't see it viable to their campaigns as of now!!).

However, letting Trump stir the masses and then stealing his support before Iowa(Trump is not going to make it to Iowa--suck on that, Democrats!!) is the best strategy, while shaping their responses to questions that Trump has created through his tactless responses and speeches.

In a way, Trump is acting like a snow plough for the other Republicans. All they have to do is follow a simple plan, then eliminate his candidacy in the 3 months to Iowa.

Do you want to bet $20 on whether Trump will withdraw at least a week before the Iowa caucus? I'm willing to bet that he'll still be in by then.

Here is what Obama said:

Your blind allegiance to your messiah is yours...

That's bull and we all know it they are not Trumps keeper it's not their responsibility to call him on anything

That's bull and we all know it the other Republicans are not Trumps keeper the only comments of Trump's they need to respond to are those aimed directly at them it's the medias job to call Trump out on statements like this which they did. If the other candidates were to condemn Trump over his comments all they would do is end up in mud slinging contest with Trump which would only benefit the Democrats which is why the left wants them to do it I salute the Republicans for wisely not falling into that trap.

Your failure to condemn racists has already cost you the confederate flag.

Failing to call out Trump's racist remarks could cost you the next election.

Are you sure you want to take that chance?

Here is what Obama said:

Are you a retard or something? HELLO earth to retarded liberals its not rocket science, Obama is talking about illegals and said the "gang bangers" should be deported HELLO...HELLO is anyone home in your puny retarded brains? For fucks sake libs.

Forum List

Back