Republican candidates are screwed if they do not condemn Trump's comments

How about we all read what Obama actually said in the context of his speech?

No Obama Isn t Just Deporting Gang Bangers Mother Jones

Here is what Obama said:

What I've also said is if we're going to go after folks who are here illegally, we should do it smartly and go after folks who are criminals, gang bangers, people who are hurting the community, not after students, not after folks who are here just because they're trying to figure out how to feed their families. And that's what we've done. And what I've also said is for young people who come here, brought here often times by their parents. Had gone to school here, pledged allegiance to the flag. Think of this as their country. Understand themselves as Americans in every way except having papers. And we should make sure that we give them a pathway to citizenship.​

What? The video wasnt enough?
Fact of the matter is nothing Trump said is any different than what obama said.
You just didnt like the messenger.

Your delusions are your problem.

Your blind allegiance to your messiah is yours...

You are the follower calling him a messiah. I am an atheist and have so such superstitious beliefs.

ACXjn2s.png

Here is what Obama said:

What I've also said is if we're going to go after folks who are here illegally, we should do it smartly and go after folks who are criminals, gang bangers, people who are hurting the community, not after students, not after folks who are here just because they're trying to figure out how to feed their families. And that's what we've done. And what I've also said is for young people who come here, brought here often times by their parents. Had gone to school here, pledged allegiance to the flag. Think of this as their country. Understand themselves as Americans in every way except having papers. And we should make sure that we give them a pathway to citizenship.​

You are the follower calling him a messiah. I am an atheist and have so such superstitious beliefs.

So you worship a common man?

Here is what Obama said:

Sucks to be you.

Here is what Obama said:

It's pretty sickening really and scary he still has people duped over him

Here is what Obama said:

Being on your knees is your problem, not mine!

Sorry,but I'll never be a fluffer like you because of a letter after a name.

The other Republicans are not responsible for what Trump says and are not required to praise or cobdemn his statements. Only someone with a closed mind would not vote for one person based on the comments of another.

Not condemning Trump's racist lies means that they are condoning them. That will have consequences in the general when they are asked why they never called him out.
That's bull and we all know it they are not Trumps keeper it's not their responsibility to call him on anything
The other Republicans are not responsible for what Trump says and are not required to praise or cobdemn his statements. Only someone with a closed mind would not vote for one person based on the comments of another.

Not condemning Trump's racist lies means that they are condoning them. That will have consequences in the general when they are asked why they never called him out.
That's bull and we all know it the other Republicans are not Trumps keeper the only comments of Trump's they need to respond to are those aimed directly at them it's the medias job to call Trump out on statements like this which they did. If the other candidates were to condemn Trump over his comments all they would do is end up in mud slinging contest with Trump which would only benefit the Democrats which is why the left wants them to do it I salute the Republicans for wisely not falling into that trap.

Your failure to condemn racists has already cost you the confederate flag.

Failing to call out Trump's racist remarks could cost you the next election.

Are you sure you want to take that chance?

First of all Mexican is NOT a race
Second, what Trump said is true
Third, telling the truth will help a candidate, not hurt him/her. Hillary should try it.

That's bull and we all know it they are not Trumps keeper it's not their responsibility to call him on anything

That's bull and we all know it the other Republicans are not Trumps keeper the only comments of Trump's they need to respond to are those aimed directly at them it's the medias job to call Trump out on statements like this which they did. If the other candidates were to condemn Trump over his comments all they would do is end up in mud slinging contest with Trump which would only benefit the Democrats which is why the left wants them to do it I salute the Republicans for wisely not falling into that trap.

First of all Mexican is NOT a race
Second, what Trump said is true
Third, telling the truth will help a candidate, not hurt him/her. Hillary should try it.

When was the last time a Democrat told the truth. LOOK at Obama, he lies to them everyday. even won LIE of year from Politifact over OscamCare. yet here they sit wailing over Trump
sheep/tools in that base. real shame too

Kindly refrain from projecting your own shortcomings onto others.

It didn't cost me a flag so I don't know where you got that only if Trump is the Republican nominee which he won't be don't see it as taking a chance. But since your so keen on having others condemn someone else for remarks they made Did Hillary Clinton or any of the Democrats running for the nomination condemn Debbie Wasserman Schultz when she said Scott Walker has given women the back of his hand and that Republicans like Walker are grabbing us by the hair and pulling us back? That was several months ago and it was an outright lie but if your not condeming it then your are saying that you believe Walker and anyone who supports him is OK with abusing women.

It didn't cost me a flag so I don't know where you got that only if Trump is the Republican nominee which he won't be don't see it as taking a chance. But since your so keen on having others condemn someone else for remarks they made Did Hillary Clinton or any of the Democrats running for the nomination condemn Debbie Wasserman Schultz when she said Scott Walker has given women the back of his hand and that Republicans like Walker are grabbing us by the hair and pulling us back? That was several months ago and it was an outright lie but if your not condeming it then your are saying that you believe Walker and anyone who supports him is OK with abusing women.

What does that deflection have to do with Trump's racist remarks about Hispanics?

Kindly refrain from projecting your own shortcomings onto others.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

What does that deflection have to do with Trump's racist remarks about Hispanics?
It's pointing out Democrat hypocrisy which your trying to aviod addressing you called Trumps comment a racist lie that Republicans should condemn Schultz comment was a sexist lie which no Democrats conemned and you it seems have no problem with that. Don't insist others live up to a standard your not willing to live up to.

Sorry they are "White" Hispanics so how could be racist in the minds of the far left drones?

It's pointing out Democrat hypocrisy which your trying to aviod addressing you called Trumps comment a racist lie that Republicans should condemn Schultz comment was a sexist lie which no Democrats conemned and you it seems have no problem with that. Don't insist others live up to a standard your not willing to live up to.

How about you provide the original quote in context so that I can make an informed decision. That way I won't have to rely upon your faux outrage.

How about you provide the original quote in context so that I can make an informed decision. That way I won't have to rely upon your faux outrage.

You are a far left drone and are incapable of making an "informed" decision. You have to follow your programmed narrative at all costs.

What are you claiming your incapable of doing a google search for the comment?
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz Gov. Scott Walker gives women back of his hand - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

What are you claiming your incapable of doing a google search for the comment?
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz Gov. Scott Walker gives women back of his hand - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

When you make a claim the onus is on you to substantiate it.

Now where is the context link of what Walker said that provoked that response?

Can't tell if it is applicable or not without knowing what Walker said about women.

Forum List

Back