REPUBLICAN Congressman Curbelo: "I Will Vote To Shut Down The Government Unless We Get Amnesty."

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Winter is a great time for a shutdown. It should help clean up the excess of Obama holdovers when they go home and freeze in the dark. Real American will deal with it and survive. Now if we could just couple the shutdown with a really good plague......one for which vaccines exist but liberals won't use.

All proving Trump Was right in his tweet this morning stating Schumer and Pelosi, and democrats want to hold hostage the government unless we have open borders and amnesty for illegals. Now this buffoon wants to do the same. Why do Democrats want to flood the nation with illegals and cause America to loose its identity of White European heritage?

Congressman Curbelo: I Will Vote to Shut Down Federal Govt 'Unless We Get' DACA Amnesty - Breitbart

Votes Steve.....there isn't enough gays, freaks, Muslims or Blacks to get them over the finish line. If the black people had any brains they would quit voting for democrats

This would be horrible for their cause if they attempted this. If I am Trump I stick to my guns. Imagine they tell the American citizens that they are willing to shut down THEIR government to support illegal immigration? It would cost them a great deal of political capital and votes.

Negotiating is one thing, shutting down the government on this issue is quite another.

Legalizing DACA is the moral and American thing to do.
No it's not! It's unAmerican unethical, and immoral.
Giving those DACA people citizenship is absolutely the American path.

We need to start shipping those who are not proud of their heritage back to their ancestral homelands. We can tell who those people are by their unwillingness to recognize we are the nation of immigrant.s

We have never been a nation of immigrants. We are a nation of pioneers and settlers. Now, if you want to consider the invasion of illegals as "settlers", you get closer to the truth and a real debate.

Legalizing DACA is the moral and American thing to do.
No it's not! It's unAmerican unethical, and immoral.
Giving those DACA people citizenship is absolutely the American path.

We need to start shipping those who are not proud of their heritage back to their ancestral homelands. We can tell who those people are by their unwillingness to recognize we are the nation of immigrant.s
Bullshit! DACA is not the American path. The actual American path is for them to leave back into their birth country and then let them apply through our existing immigration process to become a naturalized citizen, like they used to do back when immigrants actually wanted to become Americans by respecting our laws. No, end DACA and deport their Wetback asses. They are not worth holding our country hostage by shutting down the government.

Last edited:
Democrat Congressman Curbelo: "I Will Vote To Shut Down The Government Unless We Get Amnesty."

Congressman Curbelo is a
REPUBLICAN. The thread title is a LIE.

From the OP:

Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) announced today that he will vote to shut down the federal government at the end of the year if the GOP spending bill does not include legislation to give amnesty to potentially 3.5 million illegal aliens in the United States.

Last edited:
Glad to see the OP thread title was corrected to say REPUBLICAN instead of Democrat.

He is a wetback RINO...let democrats shut down the government its their funeral

giphy.gif

Why do Democrats want to flood the nation with illegals and cause America to loose its identity of White European heritage?

It's quite simple really. Democrats want to make whites the minority in this country as soon as possible. Every other group outside of whites vote a majority Democrat: Hispanics, Middle-Easterners, Asians, Jewish, blacks.....forget about it.

Once Democrats get rid of us, they hold the key to a single-party nation forever. This is why the Democrat party is now the anti-white party. Power means everything to them.

Last edited:
The last thing this country needs is Amnesty. We actually need to drastically reform our dismantled Immigration System. No more Schumer 'Diversity Visa Lottery' debacles. It's time to end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Nothing short of that will satisfy me. When or if we truly reform our broken system, we can then maybe talk about different ideas on immigration.

Forum List

Back