Republican Debate: March 3, 2016

Poor Mario....thinking the amendments were ranked in order of importance.

I'm curious: IF the problem with gun laws is the "black market"...why not shut down the black market?

The reason people hate Cruz is simple- he's a smug, self righteous hypocrite. He stretches the truth every time he speaks. Trump didn't take the bait on the last one.

xvz54Kb.png

Kelly has about 4" false eyelash on. Geez, wake up with that w/o all that on and you think you came home with Dick Van Dyke?

“As an individual, John Roberts is undoubtedly a principled conservative, as is the president who appointed him,” Cruz said.

Read more: When Ted Cruz Said John Roberts Is ‘Undoubtedly A Principled Conservative’
John Roberts *is* a principled conservative.

Conservatives who expect these people to agree on each and every issue are simply fooling themselves.

I want a jurist who will think for himself, and Roberts has taken some unpopular positions on Obamacare, but i dont want a SCOTUS that will throw out a program that a majority by 5 million voters called for and the POTUS got through Congress controlled by his party in both houses of Congress. Roberts did expand the Tenth Amendment powers of states in that decision and it got completely ignored from all the crying about Obamacare.

Shit, if it is going to get repealed, then we need to GET A MAJORITY IN CONGRESS AND DO IT RIGHT, not rely on a stacked court.

Kelly has about 4" false eyelash on. Geez, wake up with that w/o all that on and you think you came home with Dick Van Dyke?
Those eyelashes accentuate her eyes which she uses as a weapon to bore through the soul of those she is questioning.

Forum List

Back