Republican Debate: March 3, 2016

Rubio said Republicans care about the people of Flint. What a lying prick. Republicans don't care and the governor didn't take responsibility. What a liar saying he did.
Democrats went there because they care. Republicans didn't because they don't. And yes, it's just that simple.

Psst. It's cause flint is filled wh blacks !

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 with Republicans under Bush giving subsidies and tax breaks to thousands of factories moving to China. The stats have been posted here on the USMB again and again and Cruz is another lying prick.

what happened in Flint was a mirror image of Obama blaming Bush for every bad thing that happened in 2009/2010. They may as well Blamed Bush for the Flint water crisis. its not as if Flint has been a deep red city for the last 50 years.

First good thing Kasich has ever said, if the guy don't want to take photos of your gay crap find another.

what happened in Flint was a mirror image of Obama blaming Bush for every bad thing that happened in 2009/2010. They may as well Blamed Bush for the Flint water crisis. its not as if Flint has been a deep red city for the last 50 years.
As long as Reaganism reigns, infrastructure will continue to go to hell...

Now they're talking about rolling back gay rights...beootiful...

The more I watch cruz, the more I understand the appeal of everyone else. Mojave Desert Memorial on a question about gay couples adopting kids.

Kasich is assuming the Ben Carson role quite well. He's an afterthought.
Kasich is the only adult in the room. Too bad he is so boring. He'd make a great VP for Trump.

Kasich is a moderate kumbya singer. Next he will be saying "can't we all just get along?" :rofl:

But he does know the legislative process inside out. As my grandmother used to say: he's "a very nice man".

He will never be POTUS.

Forum List

Back