Republican delegates staging coup against Trump/Democracy

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rnc-delegates-plan-mutiny-donald-trump-article-1.2677787

Republican delegates are trying to organize against Trump.

Every conspiracy crackpot who said Democracy is dead has just been proved right.

Personally, i've never been so sure we have the right person running for office in my life, the fact all the career politicians are scared is a great sign
I'm getting kind of tired of explaining that this is a Republic, not a Democracy.

Ain't gonna happen. Republican voters picked Trump, and now they're stuck with him. There's no way the GOP will buck the will of the voters.
ClKDanbVEAYoFnA

Why would they do such a thing? Seems odd they would sabotage such a winning candidate?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rnc-delegates-plan-mutiny-donald-trump-article-1.2677787

Every conspiracy crackpot who said Democracy is dead has just been proved right.

Personally, i've never been so sure we have the right person running for office in my life, the fact all the career politicians are scared is a great sign
I'm getting kind of tired of explaining that this is a Republic, not a Democracy.

i'm aware of that.
it's long wind-ed to put representative republic in short posts, ...and looks odd.
voting for a candidate is still a democratic process

there's nothing holy or sacred about the presidency, certainly not anymore if there ever was, and if a terrorist could gun down 50 congressmen at the capitol instead of 50 gays at a nightclub, it's safe to admit that no one would care that much. if it was 50 pundits from the cable news media, we'd all celebrate like ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead. this is why trump is popular, the more the establishment turns against him the stronger he gets as a candidate. everything is so hyped up that people have to walk on eggshells never knowing what word they say next is going to trigger some vitriolic response about how much of an evil racist, sexist monster they are, especially with the internet and everything. to be politically correct is not about being polite or courteous, it comes from the liberal progressive cultural marxism. even that is one of those things we're not allowed to discuss, as if it's supposed to remain a secret that only the inner circle elites know about while the people at large are merely dumb cattle. but that's what happens when universities turn out professional victims whose only qualifications are hatred for whites, christians, and men. so yeah, we're going to run trump for president, and he's going to run his mouth, and it's not going to stop until everyone is equally offended and realizes there's nothing anyone can say or do about it.

Ain't gonna happen. Republican voters picked Trump, and now they're stuck with him. There's no way the GOP will buck the will of the voters.
ClKDanbVEAYoFnA
Democrats helped us pick. A lot.
Reagan had Reagan Democrats, now you guys have Trump Democrats

:rofl:
Well, Jimmy Carter could motivate anyone to vote for the other party.

Also, the Democrats weren't voting for Trump because they wanted him, they were voting for him to give Hillary an easy opponent... not like Bernie Sanders had a chance, anyway.

I'm getting tired of people who use that argument to justify nullifying the democratic will of the people.

I'm getting tired of people who use that argument to justify nullifying the democratic will of the people.
The will of the people isn't being nullified, the people voted for the Delegates to start with. If they don't like them, then they shouldn't have voted for them.

Forum List

Back