Republican, Democrat, or Independent, this is funny

Horrifically non-presidential, undignified, and absolutely juvenile. Not unexpected for some guy who managed to somehow cadge his way into the highest office in this country and who obviously thinks of himself more of a rock star than the "leader of the free world".

I had never seen his show before. Prolly because I'm anti-teevee & don't own one.

Horrifically non-presidential, undignified, and absolutely juvenile. Not unexpected for some guy who managed to somehow cadge his way into the highest office in this country and who obviously thinks of himself more of a rock star than the "leader of the free world".
you STILL butt hurt about the '12 election results? Get over it son. :eusa_hand:

I think it flopped but I think it's a good thing for any President to be less stuffy and go after different demographic groups.

I never watched his show before & I laughed my ass off. He wouldn't let up on 0 the whole time :D

It'll be interesting to see how many millions STILL won't sign up for the unaffordable care act. :)

Forum List

Back