Republican Dirty Politics

Again, says the wasteland of your imagination. You're the same hapless soul that insisted that Michael Flynn's rights were violated because he wans't read his Miranda rights before he was asked a few questions.,....and while NOT in custody.

That's not how Miranda rights work, Brit. That's how your imagination works.

And again, the law says that willfully and knowingly making materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators is a crime. Which Michael Flynn openly admits he did.

The only one saying that Michael Flynn didn't lie to investigators....is you citing your imagination. Which, as your blunders regarding the Miranda requirements demonstrate, is useless gibberish.
The so-called "federal investigators" didn't make it known they were investigating anything, douchebag.

Laughing....there's no requirement that the FBI instruct someone that any false statements they make is a crime. Flynn agreed to be interviewed by the FBI. He lied to them. He commited a serious crime in the process.

Says who? Says Michael Flynn.

We don't know exactly what he agreed to, do we? Comey just told Flynn he was sending over two agents. He didn't say what their purpose was. He obviously didn't tell Flynn that it was a criminal investigation of him. You obviously have not problem with the FBI lying to innocent people to lure them into incriminating themselves in a non crime.

Anyone who thinks this is acceptable is a Stalinist douchebag.

Again, Bri....there's no requirement that they tell Flynn about a criminal investigation. Just like there's no requirement to read Flynn his Miranda rights before asking him questions when he's not in custody.

Flynn agreed to be interviewed by FBI agents. Flynn willfully and knowingly made materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to them.

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about.
When the FBI came to my door, I told them I don't talk to the FBI. I knew they could use anything I told them against me. The FBI led Flynn to believe they were just colleagues paying a friendly work related visit. McCabe even told him he didn't need a lawyer. A judge is going to take a very narrow view of that. The violated his 5th Amendment rights all over the place. Only a fat homosexual Stalinist would deny it.

And how, pray tell, did they violate his 5th amendment rights?

Citing the *actual* law and not the pseudo-legal nonsense you make up.

Laughing....you don't know a thing. Its California v. Prysock. You couldn't even spell it correctly. Prysock was about the order in which the Miranda warnings were given. Not the definition of 'detained'. In it, Prysock had been taken into custody and interrogated at a police substation.

Flynn was never taken into custody or detained in any way. He voluntarily agreed to be interviewed in his own office.

With Miranda V. Arizona makes it very clear what custodial interrogation is. And its not merely questioning by police. If you believe otherwise, show us the law or relevant court rulings.

Not merely your imagination.

It was a ruse to get him to set down his 5th amendment rights.

Rhode Island v. Innis

McCabe even told him he didn't need a lawyer. He should go to prison for that.

Nope. As there's no need for a lawyer if you're going to tell the truth.

Flynn fucked himself by lying to federal investigators.

But tell us again about the Miranda warnings. Just so we can all get a full snootful of the pseudo-legal gibberish that is the basis of your 'legal analysis'.

You can't change the law to fit the crime as Mulller is doing .

To many of us our making fun of you , this is not about the law but public opinion..

You're not quoting the law. You're quoting yourself. Show us where in the Miranda ruling it says that merely questioning someone is detaining them:

Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966)

You can't....because you made it up. And your imagination has no legal relevance.

Boy you stuck on stupid

Berkemer v. McCarty (1984),

In states bordering Mexico, including Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California, suspects who are not United States citizens are given an additional warning:[14][15][16][17][18][19]

If you are not a United States citizen, you may contact your country's consulate prior to any questioning.

Liar I know what you are trying to do California vs Pysock..

Laughing....you don't know a thing. Its California v. Prysock. You couldn't even spell it correctly. Prysock was about the order in which the Miranda warnings were given. Not the definition of 'detained'. In it, Prysock had been taken into custody and interrogated at a police substation.

Flynn was never taken into custody or detained in any way. He voluntarily agreed to be interviewed in his own office.

With Miranda V. Arizona makes it very clear what custodial interrogation is. And its not merely questioning by police. If you believe otherwise, show us the law or relevant court rulings.

Rhode Island v. Innis

But tell us again about the Miranda warnings. Just so we can all get a full snootful of the pseudo-legal gibberish that is the basis of your 'legal analysis'.

"Nope. As there's no need for a lawyer if you're going to tell the truth."

You just proved that you're the world's biggest idiot.

Or.....I just don't lie to the police.

Its a lovely guard against federal charges.

Rhode Island v. Innis

You can't change the law to fit the crime as Mulller is doing .

To many of us our making fun of you , this is not about the law but public opinion..

You're not quoting the law. You're quoting yourself. Show us where in the Miranda ruling it says that merely questioning someone is detaining them:

Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966)

You can't....because you made it up. And your imagination has no legal relevance.

Boy you stuck on stupid

Berkemer v. McCarty (1984),

In states bordering Mexico, including Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California, suspects who are not United States citizens are given an additional warning:[14][15][16][17][18][19]

If you are not a United States citizen, you may contact your country's consulate prior to any questioning.

Flynn is a US citizen. Nixing any possible relevance to your nonsense that 'questioning someone is detaining them'.

Try again.

The so-called "federal investigators" didn't make it known they were investigating anything, douchebag.

Laughing....there's no requirement that the FBI instruct someone that any false statements they make is a crime. Flynn agreed to be interviewed by the FBI. He lied to them. He commited a serious crime in the process.

We don't know exactly what he agreed to, do we? Comey just told Flynn he was sending over two agents. He didn't say what their purpose was. He obviously didn't tell Flynn that it was a criminal investigation of him. You obviously have not problem with the FBI lying to innocent people to lure them into incriminating themselves in a non crime.

Again, Bri....there's no requirement that they tell Flynn about a criminal investigation. Just like there's no requirement to read Flynn his Miranda rights before asking him questions when he's not in custody.

Flynn agreed to be interviewed by FBI agents. Flynn willfully and knowingly made materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to them.

When the FBI came to my door, I told them I don't talk to the FBI. I knew they could use anything I told them against me. The FBI led Flynn to believe they were just colleagues paying a friendly work related visit. McCabe even told him he didn't need a lawyer. A judge is going to take a very narrow view of that. The violated his 5th Amendment rights all over the place. Only a fat homosexual Stalinist would deny it.

Citing the *actual* law and now the pseudo-legal nonsense you make up.

"No person shall be subject, except in cases of impeachment, to more than one punishment or trial for the same offense; nor shall be compelled to be a witness against himself"

"No person shall be subject, except in cases of impeachment, to more than one punishment or trial for the same offense; nor shall be compelled to be a witness against himself"

And how was Flynn compelled to be a witness against himself? He voluntarily lied to federal investigators.

Where's the 'compel' part? And how is lying being a 'witness against yourself'?

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Rhode Island v. Innis

Only a fool believes that he can't get into trouble if he only tells the truth. Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone have already learned how wrong that theory is.

And how was Flynn compelled to be a witness against himself? He voluntarily lied to federal investigators.

Where's the 'compel' part? And how is lying being a witness against yourself?
He was deceived into it, fag.

Rhode Island v. Innis

Only a fool believes that he can't get into trouble if he only tells the truth. Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone have already learned how wrong that theory is.

I've never been charged with any federal crime. And I've never lied to federal investigators.

Flynn has been charged with federal crimes. And he did lie to federal investigators.

See how that works?

Rhode Island v. Innis

It's werid how you try so hard, to me a criminal..who has been in jail so many times ..

I know the game, fought assholes, beat the shit out of them in jail. .

You don't know who you are really dealing with do you .I am hiding out in Wyoming right now.

Where's the 'compel' part? And how is lying being a witness against yourself?
He was deceived into it, fag.

And in the wasteland of pseudo-legal gibberish that is your understanding of the law......how would lying to federal investigators translate into ''being a witness against yourself''.

Recognzing, of course.....that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As you demonstrated with your *comic* nonsense about Miranda.

Rhode Island v. Innis

It's werid how you try so hard, to me a criminal..who has been in jail so many times ..

I know the game, fought assholes, beat the shit out of them in jail. .

You don't know who you are really dealing with do you .I am hiding out in Wyoming right now.

If you 'know the game', then quote Miranda saying that merely questioning someone is 'detaining' them.

Laughing.....I won't hold my breath.

I've never been charged with any federal crime. And I've never lied to federal investigators.

Flynn has been charged with federal crimes. And he did lie to federal investigators.

See how that works?

I know the laws and escape route more then you .he was denied is 5 th amendment rg

See how that works?

I know the laws and escape route more then you .he was denied is 5 th amendment rg

And yet when I ask you to quote the law saying that merely questioning someone is detaining them....

.......you flee with your tail tucked between your legs.

It doesn't take much to run you off.

Conservatives are not big fans of democracy in any form. Make no mistake, we are fighting monsters.

Republicans will do whatever it takes to bypass the will of the voters
so did the democrats in California when the voters voted down the marriage bill,twice....they did whatever it took to bypass the will of the voters there....even their own voters on that one...
You missed all that Supreme Court stuff didn’t you

After the voters voted down gay marriage the Democratic legislature did not lame duck in gay marriage
and you missed were you said....Republicans will do whatever it takes to bypass the will of the voters.....just like the democrats did by taking it to court...did they by pass the will of the voters or not?....
Normal checks and balances

Passing legislation to get a ballot initiating election withdraw and then yanking it back before a new governor would enforce it is just dirty politics and an insult to the public

Michigan voters pushed for a ballot initiative that raised minimum wage to $12 and mandated sick leave

So what did Republicans do?

They passed a law that raised minimum wage to $12 by 2022 with automatic increases and required employers to provide sick leave. Once they did this the ballot initiative was withdrawn

Once the election was over and before a Democratic Governor took over, Republicans pushed through a law changing the date of the $12 minimum wage to 2030 and removing inflation based increases and sick leave

Analysis | Why Michigan Republicans are working to undermine the minimum wage bill they passed

Republicans are pure evil.
No other way to describe it

22 lies according to you. And you make up shit constantly.
And Trump lied 5000 times according to you.

Not according to me. Trump has made over 5000 false or misleading statements according to the Washington Post....who has a running list of every false or misleading statement.

Analysis | President Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims

With you laughably insisting that any evidence of Trump's lies are 'fake news'.
Only fat homosexual idiots accept the Washington Post as a credible source.
One of the most respected and credible news sources in the world

If not, name one better

2z8romg.jpg
I notice you failed to provide a more respected news source

I take that as proof you can’t

Conservatives are not big fans of democracy in any form. Make no mistake, we are fighting monsters.

Republicans will do whatever it takes to bypass the will of the voters
so did the democrats in California when the voters voted down the marriage bill,twice....they did whatever it took to bypass the will of the voters there....even their own voters on that one...
You missed all that Supreme Court stuff didn’t you

After the voters voted down gay marriage the Democratic legislature did not lame duck in gay marriage
and you missed were you said....Republicans will do whatever it takes to bypass the will of the voters.....just like the democrats did by taking it to court...did they by pass the will of the voters or not?....
Normal checks and balances

Passing legislation to get a ballot initiating election withdraw and then yanking it back before a new governor would enforce it is just dirty politics and an insult to the public
so you agree then that,that was also by passing the will of the voters?........

Republicans once again show their contempt for the will of the people.

First to block the voters right to decide minimum wage, secondly by withdrawing their wage increase once the election was over and thirdly by preventing a popularly elected governor from enforcing the law

Hey, at least they didn't use the courts to overrule the will of the people.

Forum List

Back